Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Favourite song not available

Solved!

Favourite song not available

So my problem is, that one of my favourite songs is not on spotify. It‘s the song QWERTY by Linkin Park from the EP Underground 6.0.

As Linkin Park is probably one of the most popular and successful bands of the 2000‘s with a huge fanbase, I‘m wondering why this song is not available yet. Therefore it would be very nice to see this song on Spotify soon. That’s because I really enjoy listening to it and I’m sure, other people would enjoy it, too.  The popularity of this song can also be seen by the clicks the video has on Youtoube. Thanks for the opportunity to say your problems here. (Sorry for my bad english, it’s not my mother tongue.)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, soldier

Just fill out this form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMGwTBnCz8nOPkM5g9IwwbpKolEWOXkhpAUSl8JjlkKcBGKw/viewform

It may take a while, if it even gets added, at all. Hopefully it does. I put in a request for a song, a while back, and I just noticed that it was added to Spotify's library. Previously, I had to add it to my playlist, through my local files. Other users couldn't listen to it, unless maybe they bought and added the song to their local files. Then they would have to add it to a special playlist to download for it to show up in mine, so they could hear it, too. That might be a lot of trouble for some people. So, it's good that this form exists. I hope this helps. If it does, please hit the button that shows you accept it as a solution.

Follow me

View solution in original post

2 Replies

This EP was never officially released. I think it was exclusive for a Fan Club.

It's the Artists/Labels decision to release it officially on a streaming service

Marked as solution

Hey, soldier

Just fill out this form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMGwTBnCz8nOPkM5g9IwwbpKolEWOXkhpAUSl8JjlkKcBGKw/viewform

It may take a while, if it even gets added, at all. Hopefully it does. I put in a request for a song, a while back, and I just noticed that it was added to Spotify's library. Previously, I had to add it to my playlist, through my local files. Other users couldn't listen to it, unless maybe they bought and added the song to their local files. Then they would have to add it to a special playlist to download for it to show up in mine, so they could hear it, too. That might be a lot of trouble for some people. So, it's good that this form exists. I hope this helps. If it does, please hit the button that shows you accept it as a solution.

Follow me

Suggested posts