Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Find a song by cover

Find a song by cover

Hi everyone!

So I was listening to one of my playlist radio (playlist name is "in progress") 2 weeks ago and there was a song that I loved, but I can only remember the cover (there was a funny illustration of a crocodile). Since then, I´ve been playing the same radio hoping that it will come up but no luck, so checking history doesn´t really help as I´ve been listening to hundred of songs! I have also research album covers with crocodiles on it but nothing! It was a happy, good loving mood songa bit folky-indie kind of thing. Am I the only one in the world trying to find a song by its cover? Please help!

5 Replies

Hey @Sandrix ! 🙂
Sorry to say I'm not familiar enough with this description to know what it could be...
But I thought I'd ask if you'd already searched by "Gator" or "Alligator" terms as well?

Not sure if it would help turn anything up, but it's my best suggestion. 😄
I hope you find it and have an amazing day!!

Probably not the first one to try and find a song by it's cover.

Try and give some more details (Female/Male singer, Specific genre, Sounds, Sounds old or new).

i love helping with this kind of stuff !

Hey Bethany,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have not researched by alligator so I´ll have a look right now. I want to find it so badly but I have so little info!

Have a nice day! 🙂

Sandra

Hi OneByBoo,

Thanks for replying! It was a male band, one of those songs that sounds old (60's/70's) but is new. I know, I'm listening to myself... Oh gosh, I wished I had taken a screenshot!! I remember the song title being one of those that you'd send to your loved one. I'm sorry, that's all the info that I can provide...

I've been looking for a song too, its like very beatful. Lots of harsh, sharp beats and clicks and bangs. A good song to practice juggling to. 

Cover was a pink **bleep** {cartoon} on a blue backdrop

Suggested posts