Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Find song help me

Find song help me

Hey! I'm looking for the song that I've been trying to find these last couple of weeks and I can't get it out of my head. It's a synth pop song with hands that claps in the intro and then there are girls singing "IIIIII'm not looking for somebody, I just wanna be with you" and that plays 2 times. After that there is a rhythmic session with quick words I don't know the lyrics of. I heard this song maybe one year ago and now I decided I'm gonna find it. I've tried lyrics and soundhoud and Shazam with humming the melody but NO!! So annoying. Can someone maybe please help me find it? :))

/Alice

4 Replies

Please help me find the song. It's about girl being with man but she was't faithful. There is a line abut women start hate her because she stole his heart. And she sings about being part time or halftime lover. It was from what I remember disco/funk song

SORRY I SHOULDN'T POST IT HERE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REMOVE IT

Hi! I can't find a certain song that is in my head either. This is kinda weird, but I was going through YT and I find this song that is really in my head. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUILTZm-xIs&t=75s At 1:11, I find a song that's IMPOSSIBLE to here the lyrics. So can anyone here me?

I have been looking for a song by 2pac it is f em all but i listened to one that has the background music like da nananananananana except the original one is like funky but the one i am looking for has got a dofferent background pleaaaaaaase somebody help i beg you 🙂 😉

Suggested posts