Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Weekly playlist fails every time

Hello y'all! I have a kind of super annoying issue going on and would like to know if there's any way to fix it. So on one of my weekly playlist (Radar) I get a lot of unplayable songs every time. I mean those playlists are very precious because they...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello y'all!   I have a kind of super annoying issue going on and would like to know if there's any way to fix it. So on one of my weekly playlist (Radar) I get a lot of unplayable songs every...
  • SeraBriley
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing an songs from my artist page

The is a similar Artist named Real One that is being blended with our Artits DJ Real ONe and wanted to know how to take the songs that are not associated with my artist?

• The is a similar Artist named Real One that is being blended with our Artits DJ Real ONe and wanted to know how to take the songs that are not associated with my artist?
  • SeraBriley
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio selects terrible music...

It seems everytime I turn on a radio based on a song I dont get music like it at all. Most of it is terrible lol

• It seems everytime I turn on a radio based on a song I dont get music like it at all. Most of it is terrible lol
  • SeraBriley
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Romance Playlist Missing

I used to listen to this Spotify playlist that I would access through the Spotify Romance Genre Popular Playlists page. It's no longer there. I can't remember what the playlist was called but the description was something like "mixtape you give your ...

• I used to listen to this Spotify playlist that I would access through the Spotify Romance Genre Popular Playlists page. It's no longer there. I can't remember what the playlist was called but the des...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Don Tetto

Hace meses la musica de Don Tetto desaparecio de Spotify,me gustaria saber cuando volvera a estar disponible

• Hace meses la musica de Don Tetto desaparecio de Spotify,me gustaria saber cuando volvera a estar disponible 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Def Leppard full discography

We have all of their new albums and new releases. Just wondering when their 80's material may be added?

• We have all of their new albums and new releases. Just wondering when their 80's material may be added?
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Def Leppard request

Where is the full discography of Def Leppard!?

• Casual Listener
  • Where is the full discography of Def Leppard!?
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can’t I find certain songs??

Why can I find certain songs on Spotify from my laptop, but I can’t find those songs on my phone? On my laptop there is no option to add those certain songs to my laptop, I can only listen to them.

• Visitor
  • Why can I find certain songs on Spotify from my laptop, but I can’t find those songs on my phone? On my laptop there is no option to add those certain songs to my laptop, I can only listen to them.
  • SaharaPortlance
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Muleskinner Jones albums replaced by noise

Some time ago (two years, maybe more) the albums Death Row Hoedown and Terrible Stories by Muleskinner Jones were replaced by noise on both Spotify and Youtube.I've tried playing it on several devices, but it's still just noise. help!

• Some time ago (two years, maybe more) the albums Death Row Hoedown and Terrible Stories by Muleskinner Jones were replaced by noise on both Spotify and Youtube. I've tried playing it on several devi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends Rewind Playlist

Hi. Okay so, I know no one probably cares about this but it’s important to me. There’s a playlist by Spotify titled “Friends Rewind” and there’s one extremely significant song missing from this playlist. It’s U2’s “With Or Without You.” Any die hard ...

• Hi. Okay so, I know no one probably cares about this but it’s important to me. There’s a playlist by Spotify titled “Friends Rewind” and there’s one extremely significant song missing from this playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Freddie Mercury - In My Defence

https://youtu.be/44eEOAEC5 Hello good people of Spotify! Im just out here, wishing Spotify to add Freddie Mercury's song, In My Defence, to Spotify! Its such a great song with great lyrics and overall, just a great tune. How is it possible to suggest...

• Casual Listener
  • https://youtu.be/44eEOAEC5   Hello good people of Spotify!  Im just out here, wishing Spotify to add Freddie Mercury's song, In My Defence, to Spotify! Its such a great song with great l...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

How to put a music on spotfy

Hey guys, good evening.I have a sujestion music to add on spotfy. Search on youtube "sweet dreams - sr spider". Its a version of sweet dreams in funk, a popular style in Brazil. Please, add this music, it will be great and fun hahaha.From now, thanks...

• Hey guys, good evening. I have a sujestion music to add on spotfy. Search on youtube "sweet dreams - sr spider". Its a version of sweet dreams in funk, a popular style in Brazil. Please, add this mu...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs availability

Ok so a few days ago I learned that some songs from my favorite band weren't available in my country (Canada). Although I find this pretty unfair because those songs are available in the USA and I pay as much as people living there for my premium acc...

• Regular
  • Ok so a few days ago I learned that some songs from my favorite band weren't available in my country (Canada). Although I find this pretty unfair because those songs are available in the USA and I pa...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android Song
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song connected to wrong artist

Quick question. When setting up my aritst page a song that is not mine has been connected to my page. How do I unconnect, said song? Thanks!

• Quick question.   When setting up my aritst page a song that is not mine has been connected to my page.  How do I unconnect, said song?   Thanks!
  • MariusEJ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

International Songs?

I'm curious if anybody knows the answer. I also like to listen to songs from all around the world, regardless of the language, if it's good music, then it's good music! My quesiton is though, are all international music available to those of us in th...

• Visitor
  • I'm curious if anybody knows the answer. I also like to listen to songs from all around the world, regardless of the language, if it's good music, then it's good music! My quesiton is though, are all...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't put ads as songs in playlists

I was listening to a spotify playlist and there was an ad for spotify hidden inside of the playlist as if it was a song. Its not. Don't put your ads in playlists for people who pay for your service. This is not an album - these are ads:https://open.s...

• I was listening to a spotify playlist and there was an ad for spotify hidden inside of the playlist as if it was a song. Its not. Don't put your ads in playlists for people who pay for your service.&...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Daily Music

Apparently My Daily Mix 6 was deleted and iI know its just a Daily but it was the one I listed to the most and it was my favorite out of all of them so if there anyway I could get my Daily Back that would be amazing and it literally was only Daily 6 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Apparently My Daily Mix 6 was deleted and iI know its just a Daily but it was the one I listed to the most and it was my favorite out of all of them so if there anyway I could get my Daily Back that ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mac
    Spotify Daily Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Customization

I hope soon that Spotify will allow customization of the whole app and web player as in colors and layout

• Casual Listener
  • I hope soon that Spotify will allow customization of the whole app and web player as in colors and layout
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Capital letters in titles do not comply with national spelling rules

I've recently come across a variety of titles in Danish where Every Word Is Capitalised No Matter What, which does not conform to the rules of using capitals in titles in Denmark (which are a lot like the english recommendations of not using capitals...

• I've recently come across a variety of titles in Danish where Every Word Is Capitalised No Matter What, which does not conform to the rules of using capitals in titles in Denmark (which are...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • spelling
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes