Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Song Addition Request

"Way Back Into Love" sung by Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore (Song from "Music and Lyrics" 2007 Movie)"The Time Comes" sung by Nina Gordon (Song from her "Bleeding Heart Graffiti" Album)"Everything's Alright" sung by Laura Shigihara"Find My Way" sung b...

• Not applicable
  • "Way Back Into Love" sung by Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore (Song from "Music and Lyrics" 2007 Movie) "The Time Comes" sung by Nina Gordon (Song from her "Bleeding Heart Graffiti" Album) "Everything...
  • JSGrewall
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Bring Back Friday Night Lights

FNL is arguably the project that brought J Cole into the mainstream game. It suddenly got taken off Spotify. Hopefully it can be brought back along with some earlier tapes

• Regular
  • FNL is arguably the project that brought J Cole into the mainstream game. It suddenly got taken off Spotify. Hopefully it can be brought back along with some earlier tapes
  • GodrichJr
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Friday Night Lights
    J Cole
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! What happened to Jay McShann's "If You Need Me"?

I am in dire need of help. Spotify once had the album "If You Need Me" by Jay McShann. It had a track of "Slow Drag Blues" that is one of the best, greasiest solo blues piano performances I have ever heard. Then it was taken down. I can't find this a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am in dire need of help.   Spotify once had the album "If You Need Me" by Jay McShann. It had a track of "Slow Drag Blues" that is one of the best, greasiest solo blues piano performances I ...
  • almstimplmntd
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Blues
    Jazz
    Piano
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gets the album tracks wrong.

E.g Kendrick lamars album "Overly Dedicated" does not have its first track called"The hearts pt2". One of his greatest ever and i'm super bummed that it didnt make it to spotify. PLZ FIX IT. And add Fabolous track "The life is so exciting"

• E.g Kendrick lamars album "Overly Dedicated" does not have its first track called "The hearts pt2". One of his greatest ever and i'm super bummed that it didnt make it to spotify.   PLZ FIX I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music available in spotify

May I ask why I cannot play any songs from urbandub but my friend who is also a premium user and he was able to play songs of urbandub. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • May I ask why I cannot play any songs from urbandub but my friend who is also a premium user and he was able to play songs of urbandub. Please help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cannot play the song "Perfect Strangers" by JP Cooper, Jonas Blue.

As the title says. I have premium. I am in germany.For reference a list of songs i cannot play: Perfect Strangers - JP Cooper, Jonas BlueBonfire - Felix Jaehn, ALMAThis Girl - (Kungs Vs. Cookin' On 3 ...) How can I play the song?

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says. I have premium. I am in germany. For reference a list of songs i cannot play:   Perfect Strangers - JP Cooper, Jonas Blue Bonfire - Felix Jaehn, ALMA This Girl - (Kungs V...
  • someDude2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song playing

Hi, when I play "hvad nu hvis" by Alex feat. Nik og Jay (https://open.spotify.com/track/0szVk1Q9zQvwpmQrB4aUbm)It is the wrong song that starts to play. It should be this song instead (https://youtu.be/zz2hy8LmFQY).Please fix it, thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, when I play "hvad nu hvis" by Alex feat. Nik og Jay (https://open.spotify.com/track/0szVk1Q9zQvwpmQrB4aUbm) It is the wrong song that starts to play. It should be this song instead (https://yout...
  • Joke2512
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Save me and fire by bts

When will save me and fire by bts get added onto Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • When will save me and fire by bts get added onto Spotify.
  • Sydrg
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

not much kpop

im getting into kpop and i saw that there wasnt many songs i heard isnt in here so can you guys add more like the new bts album the most beautiful moment in life: young forever ! and can you guys suggest me some more artists/bands i should listen to

• im getting  into kpop and i saw that there wasnt many songs i heard isnt in here so can you guys add more like the new bts album the most beautiful moment in life: young forever ! and can y...
  • norahjane23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bts
    Korean pop
    Kpop
    more
    more music
    Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't play some songs

i want to listen to selena gomez's colonge and outta my hands but it says that i cant play them in the US. Why? Isnt it strange that the artist just doesnt allow only those two songs?Does that mean that i can listen in other countries?

• Casual Listener
  • i want to listen to selena gomez's colonge and outta my hands but it says that i cant play them in the US. Why? Isnt it strange that the artist just doesnt allow only those two songs?Does that mean t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

-Paul Young; Spotify article says he's living but he passed in 2000...am I nuts?

When looking up Paul Young, "Every Time You Go Away", the Spotify article says he's living and lists recent work yet I know he passed away around 2000. Is there another Paul Young?

• When looking up Paul Young, "Every Time You Go Away", the Spotify article says he's living and lists recent work yet I know he passed away around 2000. Is there another Paul Young? 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does someone know this song

https://www.facebook.com/viralthreaddotcom/videos/907214966074618/Help me , i need this song

• https://www.facebook.com/viralthreaddotcom/videos/907214966074618/ Help me , i need this song 😞
  • Knyaf
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What's New on Your Spotify Release Radar?

So, incase you haven't heard, Spotify have kindly gifted us all with our own Release Radar playlist!!!"Never miss a new release! Catch all the latest music from artists you care about, plus new singles picked just for you. Updates every Friday."What ...

Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 12.02.58 PM.png
  • Roadie
  • So, incase you haven't heard, Spotify have kindly gifted us all with our own Release Radar playlist!!! "Never miss a new release! Catch all the latest music from artists you care about, plus ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • New Music Friday
    Release Radar
    Spotify
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Eric C crossroads

Hey!Does anybody know if crossroads revisited will be available on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Does anybody know if crossroads revisited will be available on Spotify?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Best Playlist Ago] Distrito Sonico

Excelente playlist!!! https://play.spotify.com/user/1282268650/playlist/2t5UdYmyu0lTClEQnaRNaR

• Music Fan
  • Excelente playlist!!!    https://play.spotify.com/user/1282268650/playlist/2t5UdYmyu0lTClEQnaRNaR
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Best Rock Fusion
    Electronic
    Indie
    R&B
    Rock
    Rock Playlist Progress
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Picture on Playlist

The photo on your "Warm Fuzzy Feeling" playlist is disgusting. Please remove the filth.

• The photo on your "Warm Fuzzy Feeling" playlist is disgusting.  Please remove the filth.
  • FlorianErwan
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Playlist Issue

Is there any way the playlist Piano Ballads created by spotify can be made children and work friendly? There are only three songs on it with explicit lyrics. Thank you for your time and attention. Thanks.Erik

• Not applicable
  • Is there any way the playlist Piano Ballads created by spotify can be made children and work friendly? There are only three songs on it with explicit lyrics. Thank you for your time and attentio...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Norah Jones Pre-Sale Password from Spotify?

Hi all, there's a Spotify Pre-Sale for Norah Jones starting at noon today est-just read about it. Haven't received any Spotify e-mails about it. Does anyone know the passcode for the sale? Thanks!

• Hi all, there's a Spotify Pre-Sale for Norah Jones starting at noon today est-just read about it. Haven't received any Spotify e-mails about it. Does anyone know the passcode for the sale? Thanks!
  • prankskul
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Please add this song to Spotify

Hi can you please add Always Come Back to Your Love (DJ Disciple Dub Mix) - Samantha Mumba to list as I cannot find it anywhere on the internet Thanks

• Hi can you please add Always Come Back to Your Love (DJ Disciple Dub Mix) - Samantha Mumba to list as I cannot find it anywhere on the internet   Thanks
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes