Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Panic! At The Disco -bonus tracks/deluxe editions/EPs

At one point, I seen the Nicotine EP was on Spotify, but it's not there anymore. I don't really understand why some P!ATD songs aren't on Spotify. Brendon Urie (lead singer) literally encourages fans to burn their music off of YouTube illegally. So I...

• At one point, I seen the Nicotine EP was on Spotify, but it's not there anymore. I don't really understand why some P!ATD songs aren't on Spotify. Brendon Urie (lead singer) literally encourages fans...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Evanescence Albums

Please add the Evanescence's EP Albums which are :"Origin" (2000) and "Not for Your Ears" (2002)

• Casual Listener
  • Please add the Evanescence's EP Albums which are : "Origin" (2000) and "Not for Your Ears" (2002)
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queens of the stone age

Anyone knows why albums (at least one of Queens of the stone age's were) are not avable to listen? Spotify is the simpliest way to listen music for me and it's irritating when they took my favorite album away...

• Anyone knows why albums (at least one of Queens of the stone age's were) are not avable to listen? Spotify is the simpliest way to listen music for me and it's irritating when they took my favorite a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Bob Dylan hits - where's the Biograph box?

I'm mystified that Dylan's 1985 compilation 'Biograph' is missing from Spotify UK. Hits/ 45s such as 'Positively 4th Street', 'Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window', 'Mixed Up Confusion', and stellar rarities such as 'Abandoned Love' are big absentee...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm mystified that Dylan's 1985 compilation 'Biograph' is missing from Spotify UK. Hits/ 45s such as 'Positively 4th Street', 'Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window', 'Mixed Up Confusion', and st...
  • Ryanelliskidd
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bob Dylan
    Missing Album
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Def Leppard request

Where is the full discography of Def Leppard!?

• Casual Listener
  • Where is the full discography of Def Leppard!?
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

No Angels- Bastille feat. Ella

I think it's important to add this song to our playlists! The problem is that is not available in Spotify

• I think it's important to add this song to our playlists! The problem is that is not available in Spotify
  • JennyLao
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 54 likes
  • bastille
  • 4 replies
  • 54 likes

ovo sound radio / drake

i'm very curious to understand something, because I'm an avid drake listener & I'm wondering why his OVO Sound Radio doesnt have music gathered and placed directly onto Spotify. I pay Premium & I love using spotify, I swear this is my only concern. P...

• i'm very curious to understand something, because I'm an avid drake listener & I'm wondering why his OVO Sound Radio doesnt have music gathered and placed directly onto Spotify. I pay Premium &am...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Original Album by The Temper Trap

Original album Condition by The Temper Trap is not here, only the remix version is available. I listened to the original album quite often and when you removed it few months back, I kinda pissed. Please kindly bring it back asap.

• Original album Condition by The Temper Trap is not here, only the remix version is available. I listened to the original album quite often and when you removed it few months back, I kinda pissed. Ple...
  • r0lodex
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bruce Hornsby

Bruce Hornsby's studio albums, specifically "The Way It Is," seem to have been removed. Does anybody have any information on when this happened and/or why? Hornsby is a "serious" type of artist who is very earnest about everything, so I can't say I'm...

• Composer
  • Bruce Hornsby's studio albums, specifically "The Way It Is," seem to have been removed.  Does anybody have any information on when this happened and/or why?  Hornsby is a "serious" type of ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Best Anime Covers on Spotify? Pellek - Amy B - Playlist

Hi everyone! Which anime covers do you like the most? I personally love Snow Fairy by Amy BUnravel by PellekUnravel by Amy B Nana by Amy BBoku no hero by Pellek ..

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone!    Which anime covers do you like the most?    I personally love Snow Fairy by Amy B Unravel by Pellek Unravel by Amy B  Nana by Amy B Boku no hero by Pe...
  • otaku_ongaku
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist has **bleep**ed itself

One of my playlists has changed back to its old name and more than half of the songs are gone?

• One of my playlists has changed back to its old name and more than half of the songs are gone?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the band Acetone's music not on Spotify? Multiple major lable and indie lable releases.

Hello, can you tell me why the band Acetone's music is not on Spotify? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone_(band) They have 4 releases on Virgin Records / Vernon Yard. They also have 2 albums on Neil Young's Vapor Records lable. They are an amazing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, can you tell me why the band Acetone's music is not on Spotify?   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone_(band)   They have 4 releases on Virgin Records / Vernon Yard. They also h...
  • milabi
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

THEBLKHANDS disapered from spotify?!

I put the album Serbia by THEBLKHANDS into one of my playlists half a yerar ago and now i was looking for it and it has gone. Also i can't find THEBLKHANDS on spotify Does anybody now something about this?

• I put the album Serbia by  THEBLKHANDS into one of my playlists half a yerar ago and now i was looking for it and it has gone. Also i can't find  THEBLKHANDS on spotify 😕 Does anybod...
  • Knyaf
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Songs on Spotify

I'm getting to the point of getting tired of this! I was creating a playing of songs from the 2000's and Evanescence's Bring Me to Life was on it. Today it's gone? If you're to be taken seriously, and claim to be the best site for music; then you bet...

• Roadie
  • I'm getting to the point of getting tired of this! I was creating a playing of songs from the 2000's and Evanescence's Bring Me to Life was on it. Today it's gone? If you're to be taken seriously, an...
  • Yarnalt
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Rock
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Song not on spotify???

Hey why is Moving on by Witt Lowry not on Spotify

• Hey why is Moving on by Witt Lowry not on Spotify 😞
  • AwesomeDude229
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs suddenly becoming unavailable

I was listening to the Pearl Jam album Lightning Bolt, which has always worked and even worked this morning, and then I disconnected from wifi and all but two songs were unavailable. I cannot retrieve access to the songs. I have tried disconnecting a...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to the Pearl Jam album Lightning Bolt, which has always worked and even worked this morning, and then I disconnected from wifi and all but two songs were unavailable. I cannot retriev...
  • meertenseppe
  • Regular
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
    unavailable
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlists] Contacting About Playlists

I am currently listing to the progessive metal playlist as curated by Spotify. I am disappointed that there is no option to choose playlists in why I am contacting Spotify. This way it is able to be directed to the right people/department. The reason...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently listing to the progessive metal playlist as curated by Spotify.  I am disappointed that there is no option to choose playlists in why I am contacting Spotify.  This way it is...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why does my name appear as numbers in search results?

Hello,I was searching for new music and noticed that my name is just numbers instead of my real name, and it only happens when showing the search results. As you can see, I searched for Post-rock playlists and as I have one with that term in the name...

spot.png
  • Not applicable
  • Hello, I was searching for new music and noticed that my name is just numbers instead of my real name, and it only happens when showing the search results.      As you can se...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

app for AUTOMATICALLY FOLLOWing somebody - legit?

Hi there, I found this guy that says: NOTE: YOU'LL CONNECT AND AUTOMATICALLY FOLLOW@DAWESTHEBAND ON SPOTIFY WHEN YOU ADD A BAND! https://www.tweematic.com/favoritebands/ So I assume that it is OK to make an app for automatically following somebody wh...

• Roadie
  • Hi there, I found this guy that says:   NOTE: YOU'LL CONNECT AND AUTOMATICALLY FOLLOW @DAWESTHEBAND ON SPOTIFY WHEN YOU ADD A BAND!   https://www.tweematic.com/favoritebands/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App
    following
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes