Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Solved!! Artists merged? Akani

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1t4ghHvWJCIgNJf95cehGXI think we have here two different artists Name "Akani"

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/1t4ghHvWJCIgNJf95cehGX I think we have here two different artists 🙂 Name "Akani"
  • o8iukyjht
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artists mixed up
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Abbey Road isnt in full length...

https://open.spotify.com/album/2Pqkn9Dq2DFtdfkKAeqgMdMany of the songs has been cutted.How come?Not happy with that

• Regular
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/2Pqkn9Dq2DFtdfkKAeqgMd Many of the songs has been cutted. How come? Not happy with that 😕
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Game Soundtrack Request

Can you please add the "Killzone Shadow Fall Original Soundtrack" composed Lorn & Tyler Bates onto Spotify, please. Thanks! If I posted it on the wrong place, sorry.

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please add the " Killzone Shadow Fall Original Soundtrack" composed Lorn & Tyler Bates onto Spotify, please. Thanks! If I posted it on the wrong place, sorry.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cowboy Bebop soundtracks

Spotify, please get the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks up and running! I don't understand why they're not up - they're arguably the best anime soundtracks ever made!

• Spotify, please get the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks up and running! I don't understand why they're not up - they're arguably the best anime soundtracks ever made!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Album not available

Spotify contains most of Buddy Guy's discography, however albums like Bring 'Em In and Feels Like Rain are still unavailable in Turkey. I would love to listen to those.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify contains most of Buddy Guy's discography, however albums like Bring 'Em In and Feels Like Rain are still unavailable in Turkey. I would love to listen to those.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Music Removed

My favorite movie's Original Motion Picture soundtrack was removed for no reason and it was Star Wars Return of the Jedi and I really like the music! Please get it back!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • My favorite movie's Original Motion Picture soundtrack was removed for no reason and it was Star Wars Return of the Jedi and I really like the music! Please get it back!!!!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify player buzzing again when playing songs!

Spotify is starting that buzzing sound again when playing songs. It lasts for a second or two then stops. This is really annoying. Another problem with Spotify. Don't you people care about your customers? Can't you guys do anything right?You make a q...

• Roadie
  • Spotify is starting that buzzing sound again when playing songs. It lasts for a second or two then stops. This is really annoying. Another problem with Spotify. Don't you people care about your custo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Firefall - Just Remember I Love You

By any chance can I get the album version of Firefall's Just Remember I Love You (Luna Sea) put back, and not the live version. It seems to be missing from the album.Would really appreciate it.

• Roadie
  • By any chance can I get the album version  of Firefall's Just Remember I Love You (Luna Sea) put back, and not the live version. It seems to be missing from the album. Would really appreciate i...
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Rock
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

9 Years Old Album Request...

Hello Spotify Family. I've been use Spotify for a long time but even after all theese years Avenged's Sevenfold's Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough album which is the one of the bests out there still not on spotify. Can you please add this albu...

• Hello Spotify Family. I've been use Spotify for a long time but even after all theese years Avenged's Sevenfold's  Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough album which is the one of the bests...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What's up with half available albums

It is becomming really frustrating that many new album releases (I don't care about mainstream stuff, even indie ones) are not available in spotify in full. Take the knife's new album for example half of it is not there yet. Is this going to be made ...

• It is becomming really frustrating that many new album releases (I don't care about mainstream stuff, even indie ones) are not available in spotify in full. Take the knife's new album for example hal...
  • JediNiltag
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Anderson Paak - Malibu

Any idea where Anderson Paak's Malibu has gone? I kicked open the app today and it's nowhere to be found! Even the tracks I saved to my library have disappeared!

• Casual Listener
  • Any idea where Anderson Paak's Malibu has gone? I kicked open the app today and it's nowhere to be found! Even the tracks I saved to my library have disappeared!
  • rbrgalex
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Family

I currently have premium account, however my wife and two kids want to use it as well. The 2 children live at university is this going to be a problem? how do i need to prove they live at my address when not at uni

• I currently have premium account, however my wife and two kids want to use it as well. The 2 children live at university is this going to be a problem? how do i need to prove they live at my address ...
  • kristianed
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add the song T-Shirt by Migos

The song called T-Shirt by migos dropped this week and i wanna listen to it on spotify can u guys pls put it on spotify

• Casual Listener
  • The song called T-Shirt by migos dropped this week and i wanna listen to it on spotify can u guys pls put it on spotify
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Song PLEASE

Please add Chaka Khan "I Feel For You." The album is available but the title track is missing from the album...... Please resolve this issue for my sanity.

• Casual Listener
  • Please add Chaka Khan "I Feel For You." The album is available but the title track is missing from the album...... Please resolve this issue for my sanity.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Pioneers

Missing The Pioneers "Feel the Rhytmn of you and I" + "Broken Man" and the Kursaal Flyers amazing track "Little does she know" Ta David

• Visitor
  • Missing 😕 The Pioneers "Feel the Rhytmn of you and I" + "Broken Man"   and the Kursaal Flyers amazing track "Little does she know"    Ta    David 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • kursaal flyers
    pioneers
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music of Spot's Spotify Premium

Hello,I listen the little publicity/spot of Spotify Premium this last January 2017 in France. I would want to know the title of the music used for this spot. I hope my question is not so strange!ThanksBonjour,J'ai entendu la petit publicité de Spotif...

• Hello, I listen the little publicity/spot of Spotify Premium this last January 2017 in France. I would want to know the title of the music used for this spot. I hope my question is not so strange! ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song from album

I'm having a problem with a song I wanted to add to my playlist. The artwork shows on the app but the song is not there, only showing a blank spot and suggestions. Is there any way to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a problem with a song I wanted to add to my playlist. The artwork shows on the app but the song is not there, only showing a blank spot and suggestions. Is there any way to fix this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod