Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Fastball missing Album

There are albums of fastball bit the best album is missing. Its an error? All the pain money can buy Fire escape Out of my head The way

• There are albums of fastball bit the best album is missing. Its an error?    All the pain money can buy    Fire escape    Out of my head    The way
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Request

Please you could update the catalog of yours and put the group Got7 (of the k-pop genre) for kindness.

• Please you could update the catalog of yours and put the group Got7 (of the k-pop genre) for kindness. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Asian
    Hip Hop
    K-pop
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mising releases

Hello i've noticed that some releases (albums, EPs etc) are missing for a lot of bands.What is it due to? Are they going to be added in the next future or do i have to download them externally?

• Regular
  • Hello i've noticed that some releases (albums, EPs etc) are missing for a lot of bands. What is it due to? Are they going to be added in the next future or do i have to download them externally?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • EPs
    missing album
    Missing Albums
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changed song titles and now are misspelled

Hi everyone, I have some albums on Spotify and some months ago everything was working well. All the song titles were ok. But suddenly, I don't know what happend, it looks like a Spotify system upgrade or something but some song titles are now misspel...

Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 16.09.08.png Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 15.59.19.png Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 16.09.19.png
  • Hi everyone,   I have some albums on Spotify and some months ago everything was working well. All the song titles were ok. But suddenly, I don't know what happend, it looks like a Spotify...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Mobile
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

News on Imaginaerum (from Nightwish)

Greetings. I know this issue is not yours alone to solve, but we've been getting teases regarding Imaginaerum in Brazil for years now, but with no actual clarification from both the label and Spotify. The band states that negotiations between you and...

• Visitor
  • Greetings. I know this issue is not yours alone to solve, but we've been getting teases regarding Imaginaerum in Brazil for years now, but with no actual clarification from both the label and Spotify...
  • power_pumpkin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Android song bug for specific song

The song "If you didn't know" by Zero does not show up in searches on android for sure, IOS is unconfirmed. I have it in my release radar currently and tried to save it but realized it does not save with the plus sign. When I tried to open the menu i...

• Casual Listener
  • The song "If you didn't know" by Zero does not show up in searches on android for sure, IOS is unconfirmed. I have it in my release radar currently and tried to save it but realized it does not save ...
  • rockaflacka47
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

incorrect songs on Beast ( Fact and Fiction ) album

The songs list on the Fact and Fiction Album by Beast, ( kpop group) is incorrectly uploaded.The 2nd song ( Fiction ) is the instrumental version at the end of the cd. Instead the actual Fiction song is bumped down into the 3rd song, ( Back to You) a...

• Casual Listener
  • The songs list on the Fact and Fiction Album by Beast, ( kpop group) is incorrectly uploaded. The 2nd song ( Fiction ) is the instrumental version at the end of the cd. Instead the actual Fiction so...
  • odieishida
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Music found on Web Browser but not on phone

I used to have a song called "Dime si vas a volver" by Bad bunny on my playlist and out of nowhere the song just disappeared. I figured it may be a glitch it will come back;days later I still cannot find it on Spotify and I do not have it on my playl...

• I used to have a song called "Dime si vas a volver" by Bad bunny on my playlist and out of nowhere the song just disappeared. I figured it may be a glitch it will come back;days later I still cannot ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Track missing from an album.

Hi y'all,I only ever use Spotify on my phone and I don't have it installed on my phone. I was listening to some music and I tried listening to Scarface's "The Fix"(awesome album check it out) and it's missing a track. "Safe" cannot be found on the al...

• Hi y'all, I only ever use Spotify on my phone and I don't have it installed on my phone. I was listening to some music and I tried listening to Scarface's "The Fix"(awesome album check it out) and i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Option to Turn Off (Explicit)

A feature to toggle explicit content on/off would be a positive, especially for those on a family package, to help protect children's innocence. Imusic and other music streamers offer this. It is irresponsible not to. And definitely a major negative ...

• A feature to toggle explicit content on/off would be a positive, especially for those on a family package, to help protect children's innocence. Imusic and other music streamers offer this. It is i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why are two royal republic albums not on here? I asked the band and they thought they were.

I asked the band on twitter why save the nation and most of we are the royal are missing. They didnt know anything about that and think it might be because I live in Ireland. People in the UK and Germany are able to listen to them. Also Ive asked som...

• I asked the band on twitter why save the nation and most of we are the royal are missing. They didnt know anything about that and think it might be because I live in Ireland. People in the UK and Ger...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

music

Hi. I listened to my playlist a few minutes ago and i noticed that some Scorpions and Mushroomhead songs were missing. Then i tried to find the specificated albums for those songs and realiced, that the whole albums Still loving you, Blackout and The...

• Hi. I listened to my playlist a few minutes ago and i noticed that some Scorpions and Mushroomhead songs were missing. Then i tried to find the specificated albums for those songs and realiced, that ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reality High Mirror Mirror Koko Laroo

I can't find this song anywhere? What? All detailsMirror mirrorWritten: Ruwanga Samath, Kandace Ferrel, Josie NelsonPerformed: Koko LarooPublished: Track birds

• I can't find this song anywhere? What?   All details Mirror mirror Written: Ruwanga Samath, Kandace Ferrel, Josie Nelson Performed: Koko Laroo Published: Track birds
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

add more music

Hello Spotify, It's good to hear songs most of them in their original versions. Well your collection got a lot of flaws.Suggestions to add some more music:Lunatic Calm - Leave you far behind, Shockwave, Sounds of revolution, etcSpybreak - Propeller h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify,       It's good to hear songs most of them in their original versions. Well your collection got a lot of flaws. Suggestions to add some more music: Lunatic ...
  • giana_marie
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong album under Dixon

Please note that the wrong album has been released under Dixon Page. https://open.spotify.com/album/73xw6cyzgm00MtDlKCsfio This is not the album of Dixon (DJ) https://open.spotify.com/artist/3wc57nV2fGEoM8x4xPK1O9

• Please note that the wrong album has been released under Dixon Page.    https://open.spotify.com/album/73xw6cyzgm00MtDlKCsfio   This is not the album of Dixon (DJ) https://ope...
  • giana_marie
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music on my playlist

I am a huge SMASHING PUMPKINS fan and today I noticed that I can't play an album and a few songs. Not too happy about that. I've been a Spotify premium subscriber for a few years and I read on why it happened. And so if I find another provider that p...

• I am a huge SMASHING PUMPKINS fan and today I noticed that I can't play an album and a few songs. Not too happy about that. I've been a Spotify premium subscriber for a few years and I read on why it...
  • giana_marie
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Question

Can anyone find the clean versions of Swish Swish by Katy Perry and Gucci Gang by Lil Pump?

• Can anyone find the clean versions of Swish Swish by Katy Perry and Gucci Gang by Lil Pump? 
  • giana_marie
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists disappearing or unplayable

Recently some artist albums disappeared or unplayable. The reason I chose spotify was part of these artists. Umm Kolthoum now has no playable albums e.g. Please help, as the competitors now look better unfortunately.

• Casual Listener
  • Recently some artist albums disappeared or unplayable. The reason I chose spotify was part of these artists. Umm Kolthoum now has no playable albums e.g.   Please help, as the competitors now ...
  • giana_marie
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes