Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

4/4 and 4/4 Part II

Two of Meek Mill's best tapes, 4/4 and part 2, are suddenly and inexplicably missing from Spotify. They were on there for at least a few months and I enjoyed bumping them while working out, especially "War Paint". Could you please provide an explanat...

• Two of Meek Mill's best tapes, 4/4 and part 2, are suddenly and inexplicably missing from Spotify. They were on there for at least a few months and I enjoyed bumping them while working out, especiall...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About Bob Marley's Santa Barbara concert

Does anybody know why Bob Marley's Santa Barbara concert removed from Spotify?

• Does anybody know why Bob Marley's Santa Barbara concert removed from Spotify?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Holy Diver Live

Why did you delete that album?

• Why did you delete that album?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Dio album
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song

I used to have a song on my playlist. Called "rock on" by Tucker Beathard. Now it's nowhere to be found. Also not on the artist's page?? Can anyone give me a reason why this just happened?

• I used to have a song on my playlist. Called "rock on" by Tucker Beathard. Now it's nowhere to be found. Also not on the artist's page?? Can anyone give me a reason why this just happened? 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

I tried to change my password and says: This **bleep** should not be blank.

Hi there, I tried to change my password and says: This **bleep** should not be blank. I put the old password and the new I want to use and it appears that message. Any suggestions? Thanks,

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I tried to change my password and says: This **bleep** should not be blank.    I put the old password and the new I want to use and it appears that message.   An...
  • olayacampbell
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Christian Genre bring it back to the genre page

hi spotify, I am a Spotify Premium subscriber.Where is the Christian genre? Why has it been taken down?I really rely on this a lot!please can you put it back? Thanks so much! mike

• hi spotify,   I am a Spotify Premium subscriber. Where is the Christian genre? Why has it been taken down? I really rely on this a lot! please can you put it back?   Thanks so much! ...
  • Reneedet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut

So, you know that feature length south park that was released the year (or perhaps it was the year before) I was born? The songs from it are good... Unfortunately, they're not available on Spotify Now, I did some checking, and apparently the record w...

• Community Legend
  • So, you know that feature length south park that was released the year (or perhaps it was the year before) I was born? The songs from it are good...   Unfortunately, they're not available on...
  • Sneum87
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing Moka Only song :(

Trying to find "Sitting on the Porch" by Moka Only ft. Madchild from The Desired Effect album

• Trying to find "Sitting on the Porch" by Moka Only ft. Madchild from The Desired Effect album 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Magnus Uggla albums

Hi, The other day I browsed around Magnus Ugglas catalog and realised that half of the album 35-åringen is missing, and its not listed at all in this album list. Also, the compilation album "100% Uggla, inget annat" is removed. Both of these albums e...

• Hi,   The other day I browsed around Magnus Ugglas catalog and realised that half of the album 35-åringen is missing, and its not listed at all in this album list. Also, the compilation album ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Donnas

There are the newer Donnas albums listed but I neeeeeeed the older jams. Where are they?

• There are the newer Donnas albums listed but I neeeeeeed the older jams. Where are they?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

Can we get Uranium Fever by Elton Brett on Spotify it deserves to be on there all fallout fans should know this song so it would be amazing if you could thankyou

• Can we get Uranium Fever by Elton Brett on Spotify it deserves to be on there all fallout fans should know this song so it would be amazing if you could thankyou 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs not available anymore

Why Spotify deleted some files? I was hearing Fonseca Live Bogota but after a while I couldn't hear it again. This is the link of the album that its not available anymore:https://open.spotify.com/album/4YG8pIDAPelsQceVcGitwA

• Casual Listener
  • Why Spotify deleted some files? I was hearing Fonseca Live Bogota but after a while I couldn't hear it again.  This is the link of the album that its not available anymore: https://open.spotif...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album not available anymore

How can I make available again an album that has been deleted from Spotify?This is the album:https://open.spotify.com/album/4YG8pIDAPelsQceVcGitwA

• Casual Listener
  • How can I make available again an album that has been deleted from Spotify? This is the album: https://open.spotify.com/album/4YG8pIDAPelsQceVcGitwA  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Available songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Saints and sinners" band missed in Spotify

"Hello Team I found out that one of my favorite band "Saints and sinners" is missed in Spotify. There is another band with the same name and I think that why there is misunderstanding. Here is the link to page of the band which missed:https://www.fac...

• "Hello Team I found out that one of my favorite band "Saints and sinners" is missed in Spotify. There is another band with the same name and I think that why there is misunderstanding. Here is the ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kurdish Baxtiar Saleh music still missing (he lives in Germany and is very popular).

Kurdish modern halparke dance music of Baxtiar Saleh is still missing in Spotify. His songs are very popular among Kurdish people in Europe too and among others too who enjoy modern lively circle line dances.

• Casual Listener
  • Kurdish modern halparke dance music of Baxtiar Saleh is still missing in Spotify.  His songs are very popular among Kurdish people in Europe too and among others too who enjoy modern lively cir...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Could Beggin' - Madcon be made available in Australia please I can see it on the album but it's greyed out and I can't play it Thanks.

• Could Beggin' - Madcon be made available in Australia please I can see it on the album but it's greyed out and I can't play it   Thanks.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sediq Shabab music lacks. He is very popular

Sediq Shabab music lacks. He is very popular Afghan modern trad. folk musician and lives in Germany.

• Casual Listener
  • Sediq Shabab music lacks. He is very popular Afghan modern trad. folk musician and lives in Germany.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Asian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amerita/sense of direction - climax blues band

Amerita/sense of direction - climax blues band, omits Amerita, also has british cover, not american

• Visitor
  • Amerita/sense of direction - climax blues band, omits Amerita, also has british cover, not american
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to request a song to be uploaded?

(Kuruprt Ft. Nate Dogg-Behind The Walls)i hate to go back to youtube or even am4zon pR1m3 i heard is on point.

• (Kuruprt Ft. Nate Dogg-Behind The Walls) i hate to go back to youtube or even am4zon pR1m3 i heard is on point.
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Instagram Ad Music

Does anyone know the song on the ad that plays when you are watching your stories on Instagram? I have literally been singing the tune of it all day and need to know if it is a full song or not!!

• Does anyone know the song on the ad that plays when you are watching your stories on Instagram? I have literally been singing the tune of it all day and need to know if it is a full song or not!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes