Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Solved!! Add Racional, from Tim Maia

I like to know if you can add the Rational album created by singer Tim Maia

• Gig Goer
  • I like to know if you can add the Rational album created by singer Tim Maia
  • Lacerdices
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Brazilian music
    Soul
    Tim Maia
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Music request

Can you please add jimin park's album 19 to 20 please ?

• Can you please add jimin park's album 19 to 20 please ?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! To add this song

Hai. I just want to ask tht can u add this song?

• Hai. I just want to ask tht can u add this song?
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR in album "BACH:GOLBERG VARIATIONS" by Fretwork

This Album :https://open.spotify.com/album/5O40GR5YkaOwgAF4v6jvA7has an ERROR in its first track ARIA :https://open.spotify.com/track/3wOaZE8FCXTOxP4yBnkJYj IS NOT THIS MUSIC!!! please check it and fix it.(TIDAL and QOBUZ has this CD and it's OK)

• This Album : https://open.spotify.com/album/5O40GR5YkaOwgAF4v6jvA7 has an ERROR in its first track ARIA : https://open.spotify.com/track/3wOaZE8FCXTOxP4yBnkJYj   IS NOT THIS MUSIC...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

Hi SpotifyI´m looking for a song in the playlist of last week in " descubrimiento semanal". It´s possible to find this list...?? May I get it? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify I´m looking for a song in the playlist of last week in " descubrimiento semanal". It´s possible to find this list...?? May I get it?  Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Porcelain Black (and the Tramps)

Please add 'Porcelain Black''s old music under this psuedonym!! Whole album worth of great music that isn't included under her current name in Spotify.

• Please add 'Porcelain Black''s old music under this psuedonym!! Whole album worth of great music that isn't included under her current name in Spotify.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Request
    Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Florida Georgia Lines new album

I was wondering why florida georgia lines new album isnt on spotify but certain songs they released before it came out are. Are they going to put the rest of the album up? A lot of songs keep disappering and it's beginning to not be worth it.

• I was wondering why florida georgia lines new album isnt on spotify but certain songs they released before it came out are. Are they going to put the rest of the album up? A lot of songs keep disappe...
  • hpayner
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Falta un álbum muy bueno

Bueno el otro día estaba viendo a Tran-siberian orchestra que es de mis favoritos y no encontré el álbum "the Lost christmas Eve" y no se por que no está ayudaa

• Bueno el otro día estaba viendo a Tran-siberian orchestra que es de mis favoritos y no encontré el álbum "the Lost christmas Eve" y no se por que no está ayudaa
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Phantom Power by The Tragically Hip is missing

When looking through the Tragicically Hip's albums, their album called "Phantom Power" is missing. If you know the album's URL, you can browse directly to it, but only the songs that are also availble on their "Yer Favorites" album are available for ...

• Casual Listener
  • When looking through the Tragicically Hip's albums, their album called "Phantom Power" is missing.   If you know the album's URL, you can browse directly to it, but only the songs that are also ...
  • scotthill80
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Missing Music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Other] Revisionist History

The podcast titled "Revisionist History" is supposed to be on Spotify, but when you search it, you cannot see it. What can be done? See: https://open.spotify.com/show/2LOJaYKijiwNefCvzczyib

• Regular
  • The podcast titled " Revisionist History" is supposed to be on Spotify, but when you search it, you cannot see it. What can be done?   See: https://open.spotify.com/show/2LOJaYKijiwNefC...
  • sgberlin14
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Agust D

Bonjour, alors je ne sais pas si c'est à cause du pays, mais récemment un rapper d'un groupe Kpop (BTS - Suga) à sortit un album "Agust D". Sur leur twitter ils disent qu'il est disponnible sur spotify, donc quand je clique dessus, j'arrive sur l'alb...

• Bonjour, alors je ne sais pas si c'est à cause du pays, mais récemment un rapper d'un groupe Kpop (BTS - Suga) à sortit un album "Agust D". Sur leur twitter ils disent qu'il est disponnible sur spoti...
  • sugaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Manual preference (e.g. location) for Discover Weekly

Hi, I just recently came back from a vacation in Spain, and I noticed that Discover Weekly playlist is totally different from what I get in New York. I really enjoyed the music, which was totally Ibiza/dance like, and I treid to save as much as I can...

• Hi, I just recently came back from a vacation in Spain, and I noticed that Discover Weekly playlist is totally different from what I get in New York. I really enjoyed the music, which was totally Ibi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Songs

Just logged in, and lots of my musics are gone, not only from my playlist but also from spotify database... Songs like, Patience / Dispear / Tribes at War from Damian Marley & Nas... What is going on ??

• Not applicable
  • Just logged in, and lots of my musics are gone, not only from my playlist but also from spotify database... Songs like, Patience / Dispear / Tribes at War from Damian Marley & Nas...  Wha...
  • aprildushenka
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Missing Music
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes

Numbers used in calculating artists 'most listened to' areas/regions

What numerical data and calcluations are used to determine an artist's most listened to region? Do you take into account other factors (and if so which factors and how?) than simply the total number of listeners of an artist in 1 region versus anothe...

• Gig Goer
  • What numerical data and calcluations are used to determine an artist's most listened to region?   Do you take into account other factors (and if so which factors and how?) than simply the...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Artist Biographies
    region
    T
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Evanescence pre sale password

I'm trying to find the password for the pre sale with no success sadly I only got emailed the shinedown one

• I'm trying to find the password for the pre sale with no success sadly I only got emailed the shinedown one
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How many musicians/music bands is there on Spotify?

Hi! Can you help me? I am looking for information for my project. How many musicians/music bands is there on Spotify? Best:-)Anna

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Can you help me? I am looking for information for my project. How many musicians/music bands is there on Spotify?   Best:-) Anna
  • aczerwo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What are the songs that play in the "Don't lose your friends" ad?

I am looking for one of the songs that plays in this ad and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I think it is the last one that plays. Thanks!

• I am looking for one of the songs that plays in this ad and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I think it is the last one that plays.   Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

L.A. Woman by The Doors.

There is something wrong with the album L.A. Woman by The Doors, at least it is on my Spotify-account. When I try to play the title track it plays 'Hyacinth House', and when I try to play 'Hyacinth House' it plays 'Riders of the Storm'. Anyone else h...

• Casual Listener
  • There is something wrong with the album L.A. Woman by The Doors, at least it is on my Spotify-account. When I try to play the title track it plays 'Hyacinth House', and when I try to play 'Hyacinth H...
  • esaetre
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes