Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

RAMMSTEIN DNA

Solved!

RAMMSTEIN DNA

Playlist called 'RAMMSTEIN DNA' is no longer contain Rammstein tracks?Ashampoo_Snap_2018.07.27_19h23m36s_001_.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @El0h1m

This playlist seems to be a collection of songs curated by Rammstein / songs Rammstein members and crew love and got inspired by. The description says "The tracks that fueled the fire" which (to me) loosely translates to "songs that inspire us".

While it may indeed look a little odd that a Rammstein playlist doesn't contain any Rammstein, I suppose they decided to make the playlist look like this to show love to the artists they appreciate.

They have 2 other playlists consisting of Rammstein tracks only, one is Essentials and the other seems to be full discography.

Hope this explains, have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @El0h1m

This playlist seems to be a collection of songs curated by Rammstein / songs Rammstein members and crew love and got inspired by. The description says "The tracks that fueled the fire" which (to me) loosely translates to "songs that inspire us".

While it may indeed look a little odd that a Rammstein playlist doesn't contain any Rammstein, I suppose they decided to make the playlist look like this to show love to the artists they appreciate.

They have 2 other playlists consisting of Rammstein tracks only, one is Essentials and the other seems to be full discography.

Hope this explains, have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I was listening to that playlist before and this was pure Rammstein so that was a bit odd when someday hit play and there was everything but no Rammstein at all :).

Hey there.

Well, they last updated the DNA playlist on the 29th of November 2014 ๐Ÿ™‚ Are you sure you were listening to that exact playlist? ๐Ÿ˜‰

In any case, any 3rd party playlist (ie: not a playlist belonging to Spotify) can change whenever the artist or management decide to add or remove songs. So, if a playlist changes, check the dates when the tracks were added - if it was a fresh refresh, the dates shown should be pretty new.

Suggested posts