Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist disappear

Solved!

Playlist disappear

Hello guys ! Recently the playlist « Deep house and techno » I used to listen just disappeared. It seamed it has been replaced by the playlist « Nuit Blanche » but almost no title are the same. I wonder how I could find the titles of the previous playlist ?!

« Deep house and techno » was one of the Electronic playlist of Spotify and included titles as « **bleep** to the liars - Kölsch Remix » or « Two dots - Nic Fanciulli Remix » 

thanks for helping !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Albabibor,

Spotify's own playlists are constantly changing. Unfortunately, there is no way to revert those changes and see an earlier version.

My advice is to make your own copy of their playlists if you like one. You can easily do that on the desktop client by selecting all the songs and then drag and drop them on your local copy.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Albabibor,

Spotify's own playlists are constantly changing. Unfortunately, there is no way to revert those changes and see an earlier version.

My advice is to make your own copy of their playlists if you like one. You can easily do that on the desktop client by selecting all the songs and then drag and drop them on your local copy.

Thank you for answering jsannn ! Even if I knew Spotify was updating its playlist regularly, I didn’t think they would completely delete one from one day to another ! In fact I was expecting someone had saved the songs in its own playlist or noted the titles

Suggested posts