Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Got7 on Spotify

Solved!

Got7 on Spotify

I am a kpop fan and thanks to Spotify I can find every group that I look for. However I am very curious about why Spotify hasn't got Got7's musics. I really want to listen Got7 on Spotify so please do something and bring Got7 to Spotify. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @doga_demiroren

Welcome to the community!

Please read this:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @doga_demiroren

Welcome to the community!

Please read this:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello I'm in France and I can see Got7's artiste page but I can't play their songs. Are their songs not available in my country? 

This also happened to me. I saw Got7's song, but I can't play it. This also happened to SF9, Fanfare. I dont know what happen

I can see that I can listen to got7 music but it doesn't allow me to listen to them and I live in the U.S.

So I know that it's the artist's choice to put their music on Spotify, but I still have one more question that hopefully you could answer. Recently I've only seen one song by Got7 on Spotify because it was part of a kpop album with many artists, but as of now when I checked it's gone. Now they don't have a single song at all, but their profile picture was changed to a picutre of their newest album so I'm not sure what that means... will they be adding their music soon? Or?? 

I RELLLLYYY WANT TO SEE THEM ON SPOTIFY, HONGKONG AND JAPAN CAN SEE GTHEM BUT WE INTERNATIONAL FANS ARE SUFFERING BEACUSE OF THIS PLLEAASEEEEEEEEEEE, CAN YOU LET US SEE THEM TO AND LISYEN TO THEIR  MUSIC I GET SO ANGRYY BECAUSE OF THIS. PLEASE ASK JYP IF THEY CAN ALLOW US TO SEE THEIR SONGS!!! 

NEVER EVER Got7.jpg

Hello, I’m from Hong Kong and yes I can play most of GOT7 songs however I can’t play the Present:You album.

Suggested posts