Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

multiple artists sharing one page

Mornin', 2 artists i sometimes listen to have mixed up artist page, wich is kinda annoying.. dunno if thats suposed to be that way: Myra:https://open.spotify.com/artist/2dG1qw6huuUNKoX3Z7vUbH myra is a id say metalcore band but there is also a pop si...

• Mornin',   2 artists i sometimes listen to have mixed up artist page, wich is kinda annoying.. dunno if thats suposed to be that way:   Myra: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2dG1qw6huu...
  • Silverpaladin77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong Album to Anthrax 2018

you annouced a wrong album for an artist https://open.spotify.com/album/0eC1L2td8BRvozKrekSumC?si=-r4VmjNiTqONuifXybe9bw there is no album for this band under the name : Rich Thoughts Poor Habits 3and the Artist is a Metal Band not a Rap Band this is...

• Casual Listener
  • you annouced a wrong album for an artist   https://open.spotify.com/album/0eC1L2td8BRvozKrekSumC?si=-r4VmjNiTqONuifXybe9bw   there is no album for this band under the name : Rich Though...
  • RavenOfDeath
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Wrong album content
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Large multi Mixed download

I would like to find a pre made mix of music to down load... all genres ( can delete songs i dont like ) is this possible? i dont have the time to download multiple albums and songs to make a compilation.. i would like to fill up a 16gb card for musi...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to find a pre made mix of music to down load... all genres ( can delete songs i dont like ) is this possible? i dont have the time to download multiple albums and songs to make a compila...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

nino katamadze. Why isn't her music not available anymore?

I am a follower and admirer of nino katamadze. Her music was available before but it is gone now. Any news?

• Casual Listener
  • I am a follower and admirer of nino katamadze. Her music was available before  but it is gone now. Any news? 
  • LlukKas
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

presale code

Does anybody know what is the preale code for First Aid Kit in the greek theatre in LA on september 26th?

• Does anybody know what is the preale code for First Aid Kit in the greek theatre in LA on september 26th? 
  • vzfm2s
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#ThrowbackThursday playlist 2018/06/21

Hi, looking the track list for the official #ThrowbackThursday playlist starting 2018/06/21 that was just replaced a few hours ago.It was a bunch of 90s hip hop, people like fatman scoop etc. I live in Australia, not sure if that makes a difference.A...

• Hi, looking the track list for the official #ThrowbackThursday playlist starting 2018/06/21 that was just replaced a few hours ago. It was a bunch of 90s hip hop, people like fatman scoop etc. I liv...
  • vzfm2s
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Genre Dailymix

When i started with spotify i had to choose two diffrent genres of music. The daily mixes ares based on that genre. Well the last year my taste of genre have changed. Can i reset or change the genre for the dailymixes?

• When i started with spotify i had to choose two diffrent genres of music. The daily mixes ares based on that genre. Well the last year my taste of genre have changed. Can i reset or change the genre ...
  • musicajet
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

American musical not available

Bat BoySpring AwakeningTick, tick, boom been searching for these and can’t seem to play them in the UK!!!! It’s poo!

• Regular
  • Bat Boy Spring Awakening Tick, tick, boom   been searching for these and can’t seem to play them in the UK!!!! It’s poo!
  • Craigjones88
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 missing albums available everywhere else

Heyho, I know that availability for albums is a license thing and you have limited influence but I wanted to ask for two particular albums which are available on other streaming platforms for me but not on spotify for some reason. "Welcome Home Armag...

• Casual Listener
  • Heyho,   I know that availability for albums is a license thing and you have limited influence but I wanted to ask for two particular albums which are available on other streaming platforms fo...
  • TouKing
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why you can’t constantly skip and play a certain song when you want to

If you can’t skip as many times as you want or can’t play one song that is on a playlist ITS BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM. I HIGHLY recommend getting Spotify premium it’s gives you so much more to Spotify. Hope this helped you question leave...

• If you can’t skip as many times as you want or can’t play one song that is on a playlist ITS BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM. I HIGHLY recommend getting Spotify premium it’s gives you so much m...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Watch the Throne - Jay Z, Kanye West

The Album "Watch the Throne" by JayZ and Kanye West was back last week on Spotify. Now it's gone again? https://open.spotify.com/album/4P63UgNDUcF11MnWzyvVrh?si=hA8ENMilR7SFCzZXAKlo6A

• Casual Listener
  • The Album "Watch the Throne" by JayZ and Kanye West was back last week on Spotify. Now it's gone again?   https://open.spotify.com/album/4P63UgNDUcF11MnWzyvVrh?si=hA8ENMilR7SFCzZXAKlo6A
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Add songs

If you can you guys should add "it's ok" by the sunglows I would appreciate it

• If you can you guys should add "it's ok" by the sunglows I would appreciate it 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why was Spotify running removed?

Was it costing Spotify any extra money to keep this feature going? Why would you alienate an entire group of your customer base by removing this feature? Please bring back running! You are affecting people's health by removing it.

• Was it costing Spotify any extra money to keep this feature going? Why would you alienate an entire group of your customer base by removing this feature? Please bring back running! You are affecting ...
  • MelioraOptimus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! The Velveteins

Ok, so there is an album from the velvetiens that have one of my FAVOURITE songs in it, spotify?? come on! click the link to listen to the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezo26btp-jo it's so good and i wish i could listen to it! someone help me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, so there is an album from the velvetiens that have one of my FAVOURITE songs in it, spotify?? come on! click the link to listen to the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezo26btp-jo it's s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Track not available in Australia

So was listening to Soul Makossa spotify:track:25JpF1myYo96Als2HrXtgL the other day. Go to play today and all of a sudden I get a message that this track is no longer avaliable in Australia. This isnt the first time this has happend. Seems to be occu...

• Casual Listener
  • So was listening to Soul Makossa spotify:track:25JpF1myYo96Als2HrXtgL the other day. Go to play today and all of a sudden I get a message that this track is no longer avaliable in Australia. Thi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find npr podcasts

Hello. Spotify is supposed to have a partnership with NPR but I can only find 4 podcasts when I search for NPR. Either I am searching in the wrong way or the partnership has not started yet. Can anyone please enlighten me please? Thank you in advance...

• ...an anyone please enlighten me please?  Thank you in advance.    Ps. My favorite npr podcast is invisibilia and as far as I can see there is no content in Spotify although it has a page
  • jpdelatorre
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Sharing is closing Spotify Android

I always share tracks on Twitter and have been doing this for years. Today on both my android devices when I go to share and click on twitter the app closes. Is this a temporary glitch ? I have reinstalled Spotify but still have the same issue. Can a...

• Casual Listener
  • I always share tracks on Twitter and have been doing this for years. Today on both my android devices when I go to share and click on twitter the app closes. Is this a temporary glitch ? I have reins...
  • Mountie31
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

p.j.'s soundtrack

I was wondering if you can get the P.J.'s soundtrack on regular spotify or do you have to be a premium member to get it. I didn't find it on regular spotify. Thanks

• I was wondering if you can get the P.J.'s soundtrack on regular spotify or do you have to be a premium member to get it.  I didn't find it on regular spotify.  Thanks
  • meganne124
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes