Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! HELP, I HATE BRAZILIAN MUSIC

Hello, I'm from Brazil.I'd like to now if have any way to change my location without leaving my country, because I can't stand these brazilian's songs in my Spotify anymore.I don't like most of the musics and eventually one of this invades my playlis...

• Hello, I'm from Brazil. I'd like to now if have any way to change my location without leaving my country, because I can't stand these brazilian's songs in my Spotify anymore. I don't like most...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing genesis album

I am aware that this question has already been asked but I just thought I would bring it up again. As you might be able to tell by my name, Genesis is my favorite band and has been for some years now. I have noticed the same as some other people have...

• Roadie
  • I am aware that this question has already been asked but I just thought I would bring it up again. As you might be able to tell by my name, Genesis is my favorite band and has been for some years now...
  • joe1234isthebes
  • 24 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Song information and Top 100 playlist auto created

First of all, you must improve the songs collection. I need to know in which playlist I ve added X song from my library. It can by done by selecting the song from the Song category, or well, in inverse sense, clicking a song from any of my playlist t...

• Music Fan
  •   First of all, you must improve the songs collection. I need to know in which playlist I ve added X song from my library. It can by done by selecting the song from the Song category, or well, ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ranking
    Song info
    Top 100
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs 'secretly' removed

Hello,I have been a premium users for a few years now. I completely moved from buying CD's or digital versions of music to Spotify streaming service. However I can't accept the fact that many songs are suddenly being deleted from the Spotify database...

• Hello, I have been a premium users for a few years now. I completely moved from buying CD's or digital versions of music to Spotify streaming service. However I can't accept the fact that many songs...
  • listenstofishes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Do you care about German customers? Die Ärzte, Die Toten Hosen, Rammstein missing...

When will music from the greatest German bands finally be available on Spotify? "Die Ärzte", "Die Toten Hosen" or "Rammstein" should definitely be available! You will not get the mass of german customers if big bands like these are not available... P...

• When will music from the greatest German bands finally be available on Spotify? "Die Ärzte", "Die Toten Hosen" or "Rammstein" should definitely be available! You will not get the mass of german custo...
  • asciiM0
  • Roadie
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes

Deleting music

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to delete all of my saved music in my library without having to do it individually? I want to start my music all over again and just want it all gone

• Visitor
  • Hi.  I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to delete all of my saved music in my library without having to do it individually? I want to start my music all over again and just want...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

more than one artist for "GLORIA"

hi the fernch band gloria, returns their tracks and another grrek artist. bit disorientating when you expect a certain tye of sound and you get another differnt feel. i've seen this occur with other artists in spotify, but this is the first time i wa...

• Visitor
  • hi the fernch band gloria, returns their tracks and another grrek artist.  bit disorientating when you expect a certain tye of sound and you get another differnt feel.   i've seen this oc...
  • bitw157
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eagles of Death Metal missing album and two different artist pages

Hi I noticed that all but one song in Eagles of Death Metal's 2006 album "Death by Sexy" is missing and that their first three albums appear on the "Eagles of Death Metal" artist page, whereas their most recent album, "Zipper Down", appears on the "E...

• Hi   I noticed that all but one song in Eagles of Death Metal's 2006 album "Death by Sexy" is missing and that their first three albums appear on the "Eagles of Death Metal" artist page, where...
  • BECCUCCIO
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Chill Hits Playlist Last Week

Does anyone has Chill Hits playlist last week (around June 23rd)? I'm not quite sure which songs are in it as I only listened to them when my friends played it. Only realized they changed the songs 4 days ago today

• Does anyone has Chill Hits playlist last week (around June 23rd)? I'm not quite sure which songs are in it as I only listened to them when my friends played it. Only realized they changed the songs 4...
  • kikijadelowen
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New releases for you is gone

Hi On the android AppOn discover : the "new releases for you" has disappeared It's goneI am using Galaxy S7 android 8 PS- the new player interface is much worse than it used to bePlease return the former playerRegardsNadav

• Regular
  • Hi  On the android App On discover : the "new releases for you" has disappeared  It's gone I am using Galaxy S7 android 8  PS- the new player interface is much worse than it used ...
  • NadavNa
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Song addition request

I'm doubting this will get me anywhere but I've recently heard a wonderful and I can find it anywhere but one YouTube video. The song is "I wanna stay the same" by "the make believes". I just thought I'd attempt a request for it to be added since the...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm doubting this will get me anywhere but I've recently heard a wonderful and I can find it anywhere but one YouTube video. The song is "I wanna stay the same" by "the make believes". I just thought...
  • AlexP1940
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Remix Stories (volume 1) - UNKLE

Quando esse album volta a ficar disponivel?

• Quando esse album volta a ficar disponivel?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What genre is this?

Hey lookin for the micro genre of some songs? Ideas?spotify:track:5AY88v6XjGQ1rQZ2q3GRS9spotify:track:4E9aIOd0xy78rp9uxtywmAspotify:track:4nkYohrObBJRmFkVg7KPNW

• Casual Listener
  • Hey lookin for the micro genre of some songs? Ideas? spotify:track:5AY88v6XjGQ1rQZ2q3GRS9 spotify:track:4E9aIOd0xy78rp9uxtywmA spotify:track:4nkYohrObBJRmFkVg7KPNW
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'GOSPEL' GENRE IS MISSING!

We're confused as to why the genre of gospel music isn't included in the Browse 'Genre & Moods' front page section? Gospel has an array of vibrant & diverse styles such as, hip hop, rhythm, jazz, trap beast, UK grime/rap scene & contemporary, so many...

• We're confused as to why the genre of gospel music isn't included in the Browse 'Genre & Moods' front page section?    Gospel has an array of vibrant & diverse styles such as, hip...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    genre
    page
    problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ‘Equal Rights’ missing from Popstar Soundtrack

Hello. I noticed today while listening to the Popstar movie soundtrack that the song ‘Equal Rights’ is now missing. The soundtrack is no longer complete. Why is this song missing? Please put it back on. Thank you for your time.

• Regular
  • Hello. I noticed today while listening to the Popstar movie soundtrack that the song ‘Equal Rights’ is now missing. The soundtrack is no longer complete. Why is this song missing? Please put it back ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Jazz Radio

I love Spotify, especially the radio, and you're coming up with great music for my various indie/rock stations, but I've noticed my jazz radio here lacks the same spot-on content. Gotta say Pandora nails e.g. the Bill Evans station, where Spotify's B...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify, especially the radio, and you're coming up with great music for my various indie/rock stations, but I've noticed my jazz radio here lacks the same spot-on content.  Gotta say P...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple artists sharing one page

Mornin', 2 artists i sometimes listen to have mixed up artist page, wich is kinda annoying.. dunno if thats suposed to be that way: Myra:https://open.spotify.com/artist/2dG1qw6huuUNKoX3Z7vUbH myra is a id say metalcore band but there is also a pop si...

• Mornin',   2 artists i sometimes listen to have mixed up artist page, wich is kinda annoying.. dunno if thats suposed to be that way:   Myra: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2dG1qw6huu...
  • Silverpaladin77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong Album to Anthrax 2018

you annouced a wrong album for an artist https://open.spotify.com/album/0eC1L2td8BRvozKrekSumC?si=-r4VmjNiTqONuifXybe9bw there is no album for this band under the name : Rich Thoughts Poor Habits 3and the Artist is a Metal Band not a Rap Band this is...

• Casual Listener
  • you annouced a wrong album for an artist   https://open.spotify.com/album/0eC1L2td8BRvozKrekSumC?si=-r4VmjNiTqONuifXybe9bw   there is no album for this band under the name : Rich Though...
  • RavenOfDeath
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Wrong album content
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes