Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

A duplicate artist profile has been created on Spotify due to a new release that came out.

A duplicate artist profile has been created on Spotify due to a new release that came out. The new release is under the new artist profile that has been created, how to get the new release on the original and actual artist profile and remove the new ...

• Not applicable
  • A duplicate artist profile has been created on Spotify due to a new release that came out. The new release is under the new artist profile that has been created, how to get the new release on the ori...
  • Kalvich
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

All my songs are gone! PLSSS HELP ME.

The thing is I don't have any playlists, I just press the + in every song and listen from there. I got a lot of music I've been discovering for the last 2 years and now it's all gone. I didn't do anything to make that happen, and I really don't know ...

• The thing is I don't have any playlists, I just press the + in every song and listen from there. I got a lot of music I've been discovering for the last 2 years and now it's all gone. I didn't do any...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tropical morning

Do anyone here have some sort of list of the songs in the playlist "Tropical morning"? Ive been playing it on shuffle for the past year but now they replaced almost every song I liked with new ones and i cant remember the names of all of them.. would...

• Do anyone here have some sort of list of the songs in the playlist "Tropical morning"? Ive been playing it on shuffle for the past year but now they replaced almost every song I liked with new ones a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Little River Band - Diamantina Cocktail

You have this album but with the wrong song arangment here is the arangment that should be 1. Help is on Its Way, 2. Days on The Road 3. Happy Anniversary 4. Another Runway5. Everyday of My Life, 6. Home on Monday 7. The Inner Light, 8. Broke Again9....

• Casual Listener
  • You have this album but with the wrong song arangment here is the arangment that should be  1. Help is on Its Way, 2. Days on The Road 3. Happy Anniversary 4. Another Runway 5. Everyday of My ...
  • brian_mansfield
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cracking sound on specific songs

Hi there! The past week I experienced cracking sounds and intermittent sound on a handful of tracks (e.g., Pixie by Ani Difranco). The issue appears to affect both my android phone and my Linux laptop, and can be reproduced with different headsets an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! The past week I experienced cracking sounds and intermittent sound on a handful of tracks (e.g., Pixie by Ani Difranco). The issue appears to affect both my android phone and my Linux lapto...
  • MisterR_NL
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    cracking
    Desktop
    intermittebt
    Linux
    Mobile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to merge two separate artist accounts onto just one?

So I recently rebranded my artist name (E U T H) and was wondering if I am able to merge my old artist account (EuthInMe) onto my new Artist Account? Meaning Transfering all records/tunes & Followers that were on my old artist account onto my new one...

• Casual Listener
  • So I recently rebranded my artist name (E U T H) and was wondering if I am able to merge my old artist account (EuthInMe) onto my new Artist Account? Meaning Transfering all records/tunes & Follo...
  • pieroashley
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify discover weekly HELP

Hello people what happens esque in the playlist of weekly discovery because you know that the songs change every week obviosene but esque I can not find the name of a song that was in the playlist in the second or first week of December or the end of...

• Hello people what happens esque in the playlist of weekly discovery because you know that the songs change every week obviosene but esque I can not find the name of a song that was in the playlist in...
  • cluz
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uruguay, why are missing some Album?

Hi all, need to clarify one doubt,It´s possible that Argentina Spotify (Premium) has more albums? Because sometimes I share music with Argentinian friends and I don´t have any song, or even the full album.I´m from Uruguay.An exaple is a band form Méx...

• Hi all, need to clarify one doubt, It´s possible that Argentina Spotify (Premium) has more albums? Because sometimes I share music with Argentinian friends and I don´t have any song, or even the...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How many Spotify users are there in each country?

Hello! Does anybody have data on how many Spotify users are there in each country?I need this info for my MA thesis. Thank you

• Hello! Does anybody have data on how many Spotify users are there in each country? I need this info for my MA thesis. Thank you
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Claim Various Artists Compilation

Hey, We at GRM Daily released a Compilation recently called "The Shortlist" but due to it having loads of different artists on it, the Main Artist is listed as "Various Artists" meaning it doesn't show on our profile page. How can we claim it so it d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,    We at GRM Daily released a Compilation recently called "The Shortlist" but due to it having loads of different artists on it, the Main Artist is listed as "Various Artists" meanin...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I remove music from my Artist page?

This is more directed towards the community staff. But I've emailed twice about this situation and I've never gotten a reply. I've applied and been granted access to my Artist profile a couple months ago. There is someone else's music on my Artist pa...

• Casual Listener
  • This is more directed towards the community staff. But I've emailed twice about this situation and I've never gotten a reply.   I've applied and been granted access to my Artist profile a coup...
  • AHRTunes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

What songs do you love, that drip with emotion?

I was listening to this song and just loved the emotion that pours out and wondered what songs others love that just pour with emotion.

• Community Legend
  • I was listening to this song and just loved the emotion that pours out and wondered what songs others love that just pour with emotion.  
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • emotional
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Broadway Musical

Spotify use to have lots broadway musical playlist in Trending but not much now anymore, why?

• Spotify use to have lots broadway musical playlist in Trending but not much now anymore, why? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AVALON HIGH MOVIE

Could someone add Avalon High to Spotify , all their music please?

• Could someone add Avalon High to Spotify , all their music please?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hey team Spotify! Was really hoping that you could please add: Roberta Childs - Dreams (pm club mix) & Noemi - In My Dreams (XXL Mix) Two of my favourite mixes and the nostalgia will definitely help with the gym pumps! Thanks!

• Hey team Spotify!   Was really hoping that you could please add:   Roberta Childs - Dreams (pm club mix)   &   Noemi - In My Dreams (XXL Mix)   Two of my favour...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Seona Dancing

Can you please add Ricky Gervais' Seona Dancing More To Lose?

• Can you please add Ricky Gervais' Seona Dancing More To Lose?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify New Ad Song?

The new spotify ad, it's the one with 2 girls in a car with brown hair and they're singing a song, what is that song? Please someone help, It's been stuck in my head for ages and I don't know the same!!

• The new spotify ad, it's the one with 2 girls in a car with brown hair and they're singing a song, what is that song? Please someone help, It's been stuck in my head for ages and I don't know the sam...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help Me Identify The Music I've Been Looking For.

It was listed in Spotify "The Most Beautiful Songs In The World" few years back and I forgot to download or mark the song so when they updated the playlist I couldn't find it and I forgot the title It was instrumental music with speech, I believe it ...

• Casual Listener
  • It was listed in Spotify "The Most Beautiful Songs In The World" few years back and I forgot to download or mark the song so when they updated the playlist I couldn't find it and I forgot the title ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Indie
    Music
    Playlist
    Pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Meshuggah - Obzen

I know some of the reasons why albums get removed from Spotify, but in this case, can I ask what was the specific reason that this album has suddenly been removed? It's an older album, I don't think it has changed rights for ownership, but some indiv...

• Regular
  • I know some of the reasons why albums get removed from Spotify, but in this case, can I ask what was the specific reason that this album has suddenly been removed?   It's an older album, I don...
  • inflatablemouse
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs not by artist show up on artist page

The page for the artist 'Blackpink' has songs from to different artists, both called blackpink.One's Australian, the other's Korean.Their page is a mix of both artists' songs, which is obviously kind of weird. Is there a way to correct this?

• Not applicable
  • The page for the artist 'Blackpink' has songs from to different artists, both called blackpink. One's Australian, the other's Korean. Their page is a mix of both artists' songs, which is obviously ...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • blackpink
    General
    Kpop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes