Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

p.j.'s soundtrack

I was wondering if you can get the P.J.'s soundtrack on regular spotify or do you have to be a premium member to get it. I didn't find it on regular spotify. Thanks

• I was wondering if you can get the P.J.'s soundtrack on regular spotify or do you have to be a premium member to get it.  I didn't find it on regular spotify.  Thanks
  • meganne124
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Eddie Fisher/Roger Whittaker Fan

There are lots of albums from Mr. Fisher but the one missing is called "EddieFisher: Today!". The album from Whittaker that contains the song "I'll BeSeeing You" is "Best Loved Ballads, Vol. 2". The songs from these two albumsare hard to find on yout...

• There are lots of albums from Mr. Fisher but the one missing is called "Eddie Fisher: Today!". The album from Whittaker that contains the song "I'll Be Seeing You" is "Best Loved Ballads, Vol. 2". ...
  • meganne124
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Doubt

Hi, I would like to know why there is no more music. (Mt Eden still alive)?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to know why there is no more music. (Mt Eden still alive)?
  • Edu12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upbeat (120-160BPM) Playlists

every single playlist i find that is 120-160BPM is a **bleep** workout playlist. I don't want a workout playlist and the point of searching playlists is so that you don't have to make them yourself. seriously, gym junkies aren't the only people that ...

• Casual Listener
  • every single playlist i find that is 120-160BPM is a **bleep** workout playlist. I don't want a workout playlist and the point of searching playlists is so that you don't have to make them yourself. ...
  • gustafmario
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shining - Redefining Darkness tracklist

There appear to be multiple versions of the album aroundSpotify's tracklist for Shining's album Redefining Darkness is as follows:1. Du, Mitt Konstverk2. Han Som Hatar Människan3. Hail Darkness Hail4. Det Stora Gra5. For the God Below6. Sensommar Acc...

• There appear to be multiple versions of the album around Spotify's tracklist for Shining's album Redefining Darkness is as follows: 1. Du, Mitt Konstverk 2. Han Som Hatar Människan 3. Hail Darkne...
  • gustafmario
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Black Metal
    dsbm
    Metal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists unplayable

For a while on both mobile and PC I’ve been unable to listen to Blink-182 but when I use the app on the Xbox one I’m able to listen to them. Is there a fix for this?

• Visitor
  • For a while on both mobile and PC I’ve been unable to listen to Blink-182 but when I use the app on the Xbox one I’m able to listen to them. Is there a fix for this?
  • gustafmario
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album

An album by a band of 3 girls known as the 'Germein Sisters' is no longer present on Spotify. The album is called 'Because You Breathe'. It used to be available and not it is no longer a result when I search for it. Any help?

• An album by a band of 3 girls known as the 'Germein Sisters' is no longer present on Spotify. The album is called 'Because You Breathe'. It used to be available and not it is no longer a result when ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want all Michael Jackson albums!

I've seen that many Michael Jackson albums and song have disappeared from Spotify lately, such as The Ultimate Collection, King of Pop, etc. It's very annoying because it removes songs too. Also, why are no actual MJ singles on Spotify? What if we wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen that many Michael Jackson albums and song have disappeared from Spotify lately, such as The Ultimate Collection, King of Pop, etc. It's very annoying because it removes songs too.   ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

playlistes perdues

Bonjour,J'ai perdu tootes mes playlistes. J'ai suivi les procédures de l'aide spotify. Mais cela ne fonctionne pas. Merci de votre aide.Patsoon33

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, J'ai perdu tootes mes playlistes.  J'ai suivi les procédures de l'aide spotify. Mais cela ne fonctionne pas. Merci de votre aide. Patsoon33
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Sleep Timer

please add this feature and do not enforce us to use another apps for this basic function

• please add this feature and do not enforce us to use another apps for this basic function 
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

ariana grande - My everything

Where I can find the album? Is it shown to u on her page? Was it deleted from Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  •      Where I can find the album? Is it shown to u on her page? Was it deleted from Spotify?    
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

non risponde ai comandi

ciao a tutti oggi spotify non mi fa condividere più canzoni con altri quando seleziono condividi spotify si chiude ho un samsung s8, qualcuno ha avuto il mio stesso problema??

• ciao a tutti oggi spotify non mi fa condividere più canzoni con altri quando seleziono condividi spotify si chiude ho un samsung s8, qualcuno ha avuto il mio stesso problema??
  • Lugagio1983
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can you bring back some music

Can you bring back parasite of god's C.D. Outcasts and Freaks, and factory 81's C.D. Mankind

• Can you bring back parasite of god's C.D. Outcasts and Freaks, and factory 81's C.D. Mankind
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Music Other Than Hip Hop Or The Likes

There is sooo much new music for Jazz, Metal and such. But you seem to only cater to the HipHop scene or similar. There a lot of lovers of other music. Why not cater to us also. I left Tidal for this same reason. The same reason I have not become a u...

• Casual Listener
  • There is sooo much new music for Jazz, Metal and such. But you seem to only cater to the HipHop scene or similar. There a lot of lovers of other music. Why not cater to us also. I left Tidal for this...
  • tintapreta
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

MercyMe, Traces of Rain, vol. 1 & 2

These albums are not on spotify. Can you please add them? Thank you 

• These albums are not on spotify. Can you please add them? Thank you 
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delta Spirit's Into the Wide is suddenly missing

Does anyone know why Delta Spirit's album Into the Wide isn't availbale anymore? It used to be there.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know why Delta Spirit's album Into the Wide isn't availbale anymore? It used to be there.
  • intestereo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music that needs to be added.

Please use this topic to post song you want added and maybe we can get spotify to move on some.I'd like to see party monster by Krewella.

• Please use this topic to post song you want added and maybe we can get spotify to move on some. I'd like to see party monster by Krewella.
  • yeshourradio
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Pop EDM Rock Metal
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Hip Hop Crew Playlist

Hey guys, back in 2017 there were a French rap music in this playlist "Hip Hop Crew" and i dont remember the name and the song isnt in this playlist anymore. Anyone know? please tell me!! Thanks

• Hey guys, back in 2017 there were a French rap music in this playlist "Hip Hop Crew" and i dont remember the name and the song isnt in this playlist anymore. Anyone know? please tell me!!   Th...
  • Chizino1090
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes