Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Can somebody tell me why "Kisses and Kills" isn't on spotfiy?

Kinda weird that THE ORAL CIGARETTES' newest album isnt on spotify since the latest single "Rel" was released on time. And "Kisses and Kills" was released in the middle of june

• Visitor
  • Kinda weird that THE ORAL CIGARETTES' newest album isnt on spotify since the latest single "Rel" was released on time.  And "Kisses and Kills" was released in the middle of june  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

This is Hans Zimmer

Hey, I'm a big HZ fan and I found out that his playlist is very very limited. He's composed many more soundtracks for different movies including: the Angels & Demons, Mission impossible 2, The Rush, King Arthur to name a few. Any chance we could get ...

• Hey, I'm a big HZ fan and I found out that his playlist is very very limited. He's composed many more soundtracks for different movies including: the Angels & Demons, Mission impossible 2, The Ru...
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • hans Zimmer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Any Chance for Japan Anime Music?

I am one of the fans of Japanese Anime Opening and Ending music, which i believe that this could be a nice playlist to be added in spotify. The current artists like LiSA, Luna Haruna will still update but most of the other artists suffering less albu...

• Regular
  • I am one of the fans of Japanese Anime Opening and Ending music, which i believe that this could be a nice playlist to be added in spotify.   The current artists like LiSA, Luna Haruna will st...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to report Artist identity mistakes?

Hello! There is a mistake with https://open.spotify.com/artist/6g9hbjwBlnbict9BFyh0M0 It appears "Tom Weiss and the Unbelievers" was merged with "Unbelievers", a band led by Jen Unbe https://open.spotify.com/user/12153744654?si=naun7x4TRMqKb2vVN8OvxQ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   There is a mistake with https://open.spotify.com/artist/6g9hbjwBlnbict9BFyh0M0   It appears "Tom Weiss and the Unbelievers" was merged with "Unbelievers", a band led by Je...
  • melanieofottawa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Jay-Z

Let's convince Jay-Z to put his music on Spotify ! =))

• Visitor
  • Let's convince Jay-Z to put his music on Spotify ! =))
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My song was uploaded to spotify, but not by me...

I've claimed my artist profile which is cool but some random still has my song uploaded and is presumably earning (very minimal) royalties. I'd rather no one make anything off of that song honestly. I'm very discouraged from using spotify's form to r...

• ...eople's songs, which include copyrighted content from other users and music industry giants.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting a user for false plays

Hello, I am wondering what the process is to report a user for generating fake plays for songs?Essentially what happened is that my college has a midi lab with several (~20) computers. A student has come in and set up playlists on different accounts,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am wondering what the process is to report a user for generating fake plays for songs? Essentially what happened is that my college has a midi lab with several (~20) computers. A student ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Song titles wrong

On artist Aventura, their album We Broke the Rules, some of the somg titles are mixed up. Such as Amor de Madre and Ensename a Olvidar

• On artist Aventura, their album We Broke the Rules, some of the somg titles are mixed up. Such as Amor de Madre and Ensename a Olvidar
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Revivalists Spotify Presale Code

Does anyone have a spotify presale code for the Revivalists? I listen to them frequently, but unfortunately did not recieve one.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone have a spotify presale code for the Revivalists? I listen to them frequently, but unfortunately did not recieve one. 
  • ASPENCERHAY
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Changes to the 'Discover' section...

Browse> Discover is missing its recommended new releases section. I depended on that every Friday to find new releases (I never get notified of any new releases despite 'following' tons of artist). Now that option is gone. Browse>New Releases is wort...

• Regular
  • Browse> Discover is missing its recommended new releases section. I depended on that every Friday to find new releases (I never get notified of any new releases despite 'following' tons of artist)...
  • betsig250
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How to know who is playing on a track

Hello;There is, to my knowledge, no way of knowing the names of musicians who play on a title. It's a shame, because it allows for music such as jazz or the music of chalbre, but also the song to discover new artists. When the credit of a disc is req...

• Hello; There is, to my knowledge, no way of knowing the names of musicians who play on a title. It's a shame, because it allows for music such as jazz or the music of chalbre, but also the song to d...
  • Flapp
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

editing playlist covers

Hello! I've been trying to add my own pictures to my playlist cover; however; every time I hover over the image the "play" icon pops up. I know you can add them when you edit them from the "white pencil" icon but it never shows up for me. It is not w...

•  Hello! I've been trying to add my own pictures to my playlist cover; however; every time I hover over the image the "play" icon pops up. I know you can add them when you edit them from the "whi...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Two "artists" of the same artist on Spotify

Daniel Licht is a part of Dishonored 2 Soundtrack and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Soundtrack. However, another artist has been created only for the latter, which has a spelling mistake of "Dainel Licht" instead. Could this be fixed somehow?Than...

• Casual Listener
  • Daniel Licht is a part of Dishonored 2 Soundtrack and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Soundtrack.  However, another artist has been created only for the latter, which has a spe...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SEVENTEEN´s 2nd album "TEEN, AGE"

SEVENTEEN´s 2nd album "TEEN, AGE" is posted under another artist (Seventeen), when it belongs to SEVENTEEN. Please get it back to the correct artist. Thank you.

• SEVENTEEN´s 2nd album "TEEN, AGE" is posted under another artist (Seventeen), when it belongs to SEVENTEEN. Please get it back to the correct artist. Thank you.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing personal playlists on social media platforms, but using the playlist picture you provided.

I have a few playlists i'd like to share, whether on instagram or facebook, but instead of using my cover art for the playlist it uses the music cover art.

• Visitor
  • I have a few playlists i'd like to share, whether on instagram or facebook, but instead of using my cover art for the playlist it uses the music cover art.
  • erinshipley
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Being Scamed?

My "Recently Played" list keeps getting filled up with music I know I have never played. Most of it is electronic tracks, not even really music, by "DJ Whatever" - no one I have ever heard of and no music I have played. I know Spotify is required to ...

• Regular
  •      My "Recently Played" list keeps getting filled up with music I know I have never played. Most of it is electronic tracks, not even really music, by "DJ Whatever" - no one I have e...
  • weedlove
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the Home Mix (provided for family plan members) based on?

Members of a household have a Spotify-made playlist called: "Home mix" which is a playlist which combines members of a household's music tastes together. The playlist seems to be somewhat lopsided with our music choices. Is there anything we can do t...

• Members of a household have a Spotify-made playlist called: "Home mix"  which is a playlist which combines members of a household's music tastes together.  The playlist seems to be somewhat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add more twenty one pilots albums

We need more twenty one pilots albums for us TØP fans

• We need more twenty one pilots albums for us TØP fans
  • Ahmed_AS
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music Add Request: Heathers

Hello! So I am a huge Broadway fan... I use Spotify to listen to varieties of musicals, and sometimes even discover new ones. One thing is bothering me. You don't have the whole Heathers album. There are only 4 songs (Candy Store, Freeze Your Brain, ...

• Hello! So I am a huge Broadway fan... I use Spotify to listen to varieties of musicals, and sometimes even discover new ones. One thing is bothering me. You don't have the whole Heathers album. There...
  • scouteg
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! have an idea

Spotify should add a like button for the songs

• Composer
  • Spotify should add a like button for the songs
  • kaive
  • Composer
  • 3 replies