Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Song add request:

Pain by 2pac. this is a classic song that i NEED on my spotify playlist. its on the Above The Rim soundtrack and on YouTube but not on spotify.

• Pain by 2pac. this is a classic song that i NEED on my spotify playlist. its on the Above The Rim soundtrack and on YouTube but not on spotify. 
  • kaive
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Post Malone presale code

Does anyone have the code for the post malone presale tomorrow 11/10/18?

• Regular
  • Does anyone have the code for the post malone presale tomorrow 11/10/18?
  • Lillefisen
  • Casual Listener
  • 49 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 49 replies
  • 15 likes

Solved!! Doe Doe And A Skunk

In the album, Street Gospel by Suga Free, the song Doe Doe And A Skunk is greyed out and not able to be played. This song is very vital to the album and must be able to be played! Why is this song greyed out and when will it be able to be played agai...

• Casual Listener
  • In the album, Street Gospel by Suga Free, the song Doe Doe And A Skunk is greyed out and not able to be played. This song is very vital to the album and must be able to be played! Why is this song gr...
  • DjDemonstr8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mumford & Sons Pre sale 2019

I got an email for pre sale for the upcoming Mumford & Sons tour.It included links for the various dates, when trying to buy a ticket by following one of the links I get asked for a vip code. There is no code in the email. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I got an email for pre sale for the upcoming Mumford & Sons tour. It included links for the various dates, when trying to buy a ticket by following one of the links I get asked for a vip code. T...
  • KrazyKanuck
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it possible for a third-party iOS app to access and use downloaded songs from the Spotify app?

This is a programming question intended for the devs at Spotify, as I don’t know much about Spofity’s API and am looking at it to possibly write an app in the future, (maybe for the Apple Watch). I know that third-party apps require you to log in to ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a programming question intended for the devs at Spotify, as I don’t know much about Spofity’s API and am looking at it to possibly write an app in the future, (maybe for the Apple Watch)...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Featured artists removed?

Twice this week I stumbled upon tracks where a featured artist is removed? 1. Enrique Iglesias - Taking back my love Which used to be ft. Ciara and is now with some other chick 2. Maroon 5 - Never see your face againIt still says ft Rhianna, but she ...

• Twice this week I stumbled upon tracks where a featured artist is removed?  1. Enrique Iglesias - Taking back my love  Which used to be ft. Ciara and is now with some other chick   ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Post Malone

I listen to Spotify on average 2/3 hours per day.. I listen to post malone A LOT.and never got a presale code??

• I listen to Spotify on average 2/3 hours per day.. I listen to post malone A LOT.and never got a presale code??
  • Goslopo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! i want an artist on spotify

Ariana Grande is already on spotify but her live vocals is not, so please try to bring ariana grande's high vocals to spotify.

• Composer
  • Ariana Grande is already on spotify but her live vocals is not, so please try to bring ariana grande's high vocals to spotify.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Unavailable] SomethingALaMode - Endless Stairs

Anyone know why this album is unavailable? https://open.spotify.com/album/4LZrYb3zgvZMIFptI0P0SY The album is available in full on SoundCloud. It appears it was not released on a label like their first album, don't know why that would make a differen...

• Anyone know why this album is unavailable?   https://open.spotify.com/album/4LZrYb3zgvZMIFptI0P0SY   The album is available in full on SoundCloud.   It appears it was not release...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No code in presale concert tickets

I have the Mumford and Sons presale email, but in this email there's no code. How do I get one? 'cause everywhere in this community I read that, with the email, spotify send you the code, but it's no true. Thx!

• I have the Mumford and Sons presale email, but in this email there's no code. How do I get one? 'cause everywhere in this community I read that, with the email, spotify send you the code, but it's no...
  • vicyost
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing my favourite songs on Spotify :-(

Hey so my favourite songs from Peter Bjorn and John are 'Up against the wall' and 'Let's call it off', both of which aren't available on Spotify. Any chance these will be added at some time or is there some kind of way I can prompt them or add them t...

• Hey so my favourite songs from Peter Bjorn and John are 'Up against the wall' and 'Let's call it off', both of which aren't available on Spotify. Any chance these will be added at some time or is the...
  • Jking1091
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! “Can you forgive her” in NMF Sweden

Important question:Why is the 1992 song Can You Forgive Her by Pet Shop Boys in this weeks New Music Friday Sweden? I’ve been looking but can’t find a reason.

• Important question: Why is the 1992 song Can You Forgive Her by Pet Shop Boys in this weeks New Music Friday Sweden? I’ve been looking but can’t find a reason. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One artist with two listings

I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the albums and singles)? Here are the two artist pages:htt...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the alb...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TAYLOR SWIFT EP

Taylor Swift's Extended Play Beautiful Eyes is arguably her best work to date. I would be absolutely ecstatic if it could be included on Spotify. All her other music is on Spotify, so this album should be included as well!

• Casual Listener
  • Taylor Swift's Extended Play Beautiful Eyes is arguably her best work to date. I would be absolutely ecstatic if it could be included on Spotify. All her other music is on Spotify, so this ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • add music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Artist for Chasing That Bag

Chasing That Bag by Big Rich is listed under Big & Rich

• Chasing That Bag by Big Rich is listed under Big & Rich
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Some albums and titles are showing with Asiatic letters, please help !

Plan : PremiumCountry : FRANCEDevice : PC and Android phoneOperating System : Windows 10, App and web player, Android 6My Question or IssueI suddenly saw that some albums and titles are showing with Asiatic letters, please help !Examples :

• Music Fan
  • Plan : Premium Country : FRANCE Device : PC and Android phone Operating System : Windows 10, App and web player, Android 6 My Question or Issue I suddenly saw that some album...
  • robbyus1111
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Asian
    asiatic
    characters
    font
    letters
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cant turn off shuffle on my phonr

I am using a android and I cant find the shuffle bottom no it not in the bottom left corner of the music window I checked

• I am using a android and I cant find the shuffle bottom no it not in the bottom left corner of the music window I checked
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

One artist that has two listings. How to fix?

I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the albums and singles)?

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the alb...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Taking ages to download A music from the playlist, why?

I’m not sure if it is downloaded but I don’t think so. It has been like this for 30 over plus minutes already. Can anyone help?

736BB3EA-1BC8-4586-BD3B-551E2DB52A3B.png
  •  I’m not sure if it is downloaded but I don’t think so. It has been like this for 30 over plus minutes already. Can anyone help?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes