Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

White Noise - Blue October's New Album (I Hope You're Happy)

I was lsitening to their new album and when it got to track 7. Remission in Cmaj, about 30 seconds in a lot of white noise is heard and it fades in and out about every 5 to 10 seconds. I skipped the song and the white noise appears on Track 8 (How to...

• Casual Listener
  • I was lsitening to their new album and when it got to track 7. Remission in Cmaj, about 30 seconds in a lot of white noise is heard and it fades in and out about every 5 to 10 seconds. I skipped the ...
  • Malkymak
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lauryn Hill - Cant Take My Eyes Off of You

This Is Not Joke Spotify We In 2018 And This Song Is Unavailable And We Get Your Premium All Month And This is the result !!! I Hope Real One From Spotify See That Problem. Thank You

• Casual Listener
  • This Is Not Joke Spotify We In 2018 And This Song Is Unavailable And We Get Your Premium All Month And This is the result !!!     I Hope Real One From Spotify See That Problem. Thank You
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Lauryn Hill - Cant Take My Eyes Off of You
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Nightcore God is a girl

What ever happened to this great song? It used to be able to be played but for the last 6 months it seems to have been removed. I waited to see if it would ever come back but I guess it never was gonna come back. Please bring it backk

• What ever happened to this great song? It used to be able to be played but for the last 6 months it seems to have been removed. I waited to see if it would ever come back but I guess it never was gon...
  • danielaklo
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify isnt working on my phone.

It will start playing a song then shuts off and when press play again it say the app isnt working to restart. I have restarted and uninstall and reinstalled same issues. Im paying for premium but unable to use it. wth. Someone help!!!! Ps i have a GS...

• It will start playing a song then shuts off and when press play again it say the app isnt working to restart. I have restarted and uninstall and reinstalled same issues. Im paying for premium but una...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

George Harrison removed?

Why are all the George Harrison songs being removed, he's my favorite artist.

• Regular
  • Why are all the George Harrison songs being removed, he's my favorite artist.
  • danielaklo
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Album not playing (The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty)

The album just came out several days ago, first day everything was working fine, I was able to listen to l the songs as much as I wanted. This morning I tried to play the album and no song would play and it would show no songs in the album, I even ad...

• The album just came out several days ago, first day everything was working fine, I was able to listen to l the songs as much as I wanted. This morning I tried to play the album and no song would play...
  • danielaklo
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting a deliberately incorrectly titled song

I've noticed a re-record/remix of a popular #1 hit song that appears to have been deliberately mistitled by the rightsholder to make it appear as if it is the original that people would be wanting to listen to. It seems to have worked - said re-recor...

• Regular
  • I've noticed a re-record/remix of a popular #1 hit song that appears to have been deliberately mistitled by the rightsholder to make it appear as if it is the original that people would be wanting to...
  • danielaklo
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

delete

how do i delete this?

• Casual Listener
  • how do i delete this?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad Music

What's the backing song to the May 2018 Coca-Cola ad- 'This One's for finding your Focus'?

• Casual Listener
  • What's the backing song to the May 2018 Coca-Cola ad- 'This One's for finding your Focus'?
  • Laurenrobinsonn
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hide/Show Monthly Listeners

Hey,Can someone please tell me how to show/hide monthly listeners (to the public) on my Spotify Artist account?Thanks,

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Can someone please tell me how to show/hide monthly listeners (to the public) on my Spotify Artist account? Thanks,
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

KYUSS GREEN MACHINE ALBUM 2018

I wonder if the KYUSS- GREEN MACHINE ALBUM from 2018 is a digital release only and who is behind the release. The reason I ask is because the band already released a greatest hits in 2000 and this new album consist of 26 songs (!) that is almost the ...

• Gig Goer
  • I wonder if the KYUSS- GREEN MACHINE ALBUM from 2018 is a digital release only and who is behind the release.  The reason I ask is because the band already released a greatest hits in 2000 an...
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • green
    Kyuss
    stoner rock
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Why are A Flock of Seagulls listed as one hit wonders in their bio?

When i wanted to check out the info section of A Flock of Seagulls, it said they were one hit wonders. This is nonsense since they had more hits then just I Ran. If anyone could let me know why this is and how i can let some sort of mod of spotify kn...

• When i wanted to check out the info section of A Flock of Seagulls, it said they were one hit wonders. This is nonsense since they had more hits then just I Ran. If anyone could let me know why this ...
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to flag merged artists with line-in

Hello, I want to use Line-in to report two artists that have been incorrectly classified as one. I understand I can flag individual albums as being from the wrong artist, but in this case I have no alternative artist to link to.https://open.spotify.c...

• Hello,   I want to use Line-in to report two artists that have been incorrectly classified as one. I understand I can flag individual albums as being from the wrong ar...
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

90s acoustic playlist

Noticed that the 90s playlist had a woman playing as its icon. Yet the list is more like "men in 90s music." How about the guys get their own label, considering women barely exist in the list beyond a cute decorative picture?

• Visitor
  • Noticed that the 90s playlist had a woman playing as its icon. Yet the list is more like "men in 90s music." How about the guys get their own label, considering women barely exist in the list beyond ...
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjusting the radio

So the biggest problem with the radio function is that it makes no sense.I go to the Caravan Palace radio and it starts playing hiphop and bubbly pop music. No. Nononononoooo. Why can't I make genre radio's? I want to discover new bands in a certain ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ecently, their radio is miles ahead of Spotify but they lack the content library that Spotify has.     Please, improve on this.
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Johnny Lang new album Signs

Johnny Lang posted his new album "Signs", however it doesn't work for me. Is it a Brazil Regional Problem, an account individual problem or a tool problem?

• Regular
  • Johnny Lang posted his new album "Signs", however it doesn't work for me. Is it a Brazil Regional Problem, an account individual problem or a tool problem?
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not finding music on App

I wanted to listen to some music and I was searching for “Looking for Trouble” by J. Cole, Kanye West & B.I.G Sean etc. and I couldn’t find the song anywhere. Is there a reason behind that?

• I wanted to listen to some music and I was searching for “Looking for Trouble” by J. Cole, Kanye West & B.I.G Sean etc. and I couldn’t find the song anywhere. Is there a reason behind that?
  • ariellescohen1
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads.

I have reached my download limit but have more than enough space (Min of 2 GB) on my phone. why can I not download more if i have the space.I am a premium user.

• Casual Listener
  • I have reached my download limit but have more than enough space (Min of 2 GB) on my phone. why can I not download more if i have the space. I am a premium user.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloads
    limit
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play issues

Can anyone tell me why just certain songs stop playing on my phone and makes the app freeze up? It started eoth just one song and now its two or three. Tried looking for answers but none of them work. Also, it seems that after this last update that I...

• Regular
  • Can anyone tell me why just certain songs stop playing on my phone and makes the app freeze up?  It started eoth just one song and now its two or three. Tried looking for answers but none of the...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes