Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to access Spotify Kids playlists in "grownup" Spotify

How to access Spotify Kids playlists in "grownup" Spotify

We have Spotify Family (U.S.) account including a kid's account for our daughter. There are a few of the curated playlists there that she loves, like "Sweet Dreams" and "Outdoor Fun." 

I need to add these playlists to my grown-up account so I can access them when logged in as me, but bizarrely I cannot find them in "normal" Spotify. A few can be found if I browse to Kids & Family, where a "Popular on the Spotify Kids app" shows six of them. But where are the rest of them? Why can't I see "Thanksgiving" or "Happy & Healthy," etc.? Do I have to recreate them manually, one song at a time...?

(Very confusingly, there is a DIFFERENT "Sweet Dreams" playlist in the Kids & Family section of browse, but it is not the same songs as the one in Spotify Kids.)

I'm baffled. They're good playlists, frankly, that people at Spotify clearly took time to curate, but us adults have no access to them. Why? Am I missing something?

1 Reply

Hi there @cristinamaria,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

At the moment some content in the Spotify Kids app is exclusive, which means that unfortunately there's no way for the regular Spotify app to have that content.

However, if you still have space on your Family Plan, you may use a slot to create a Kids account. This way you can install Spotify Kids on your device and access those playlists. 

Hope this helps 🙂

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts