Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to suggest songs to Spotify?

Solved!

How to suggest songs to Spotify?

I have some favorite songs, but I can't find it in Spotify. How can I suggest the songs to Spotify, to let them add to the player?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi!

Songs are normally added by artists or their label. It might be worth trying to find contact information for the artist or their label/agent and asking them whether they have any plans to submit their music to Spotify.

Spotify does not have a history of adding songs on behalf of artists presumably due to how royalties are paid out to the artists.

I hope my response helped!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi!

Songs are normally added by artists or their label. It might be worth trying to find contact information for the artist or their label/agent and asking them whether they have any plans to submit their music to Spotify.

Spotify does not have a history of adding songs on behalf of artists presumably due to how royalties are paid out to the artists.

I hope my response helped!

Unfortunately, the mentioned google.docs form is not available anymore.

Dear @Spotify, please open a request form for Spotify's premium users to report their wishes (songs, albums what can not be found).

Because Spotify is a paid service, therefore Spotify shall contact the Artists with full authorization, and based on their users needs.

Hey spotify, I am curious. If there is an artist that is very old and not well known but has original compositions that are very well known. How can we suggest those artists for their music to be found by your engineers? An example I would like to propose is the artist: "Carson and gaille" they were the original writers of the popular song made famous by frank and Nancy Sinatra titled: "something stupid" the Carson and gaille version is not available on spotify. Neither is that artist. How could we suggest your engineers to look into old artists like that. The ones who are not around anymore to contact about royalties?

Hi, I would like to recommend Spotify to add on one song named " The way I still love you" by Reynard Silva. Thank you 

Suggested posts