Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't belive that it's unaccessable on Spotify...

Solved!

I can't belive that it's unaccessable on Spotify...

I recently discovered Spotify and I can't believe I could exist without it before... Probably the best way to spend one's money... But I find it incredible that I couldn't find one of the best ever albums in the history of West Coast Underground Hip-Hop :((( or even the collective behind it... and we're not talking about some whack **bleep** rappers... But the extremely dope crew called:

The Shape Shifters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shape_Shifters

and I'm talking about their 2004 album (so not even that much old school)

The Shape Shifters Was Here

It's one of those which you can listen to from beginning to end many times and never get bored of it... You know, smart lyrics awesome beats... Spotify... strike 1 believe.

I guess I have to urge anyone reading this: Add your voices to mine until it sounds like the roar of a thousand lions!

And of course if you feel the same about an artist/band/album/song post it here whatever genre it maybe.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@PaalQ hey there,

unfortunately Spotify doesn't have the power to add some music to their huge library due to copyright issues. usually it's the choice of the artist or label not to add individual songs or albums, so i suggest you reach out to the artist or label on their social media profile or site ^_^

in the meantime, you can import local files to your spotify library!

you can also add your vote and feedback to this live idea on the ideas page.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@PaalQ hey there,

unfortunately Spotify doesn't have the power to add some music to their huge library due to copyright issues. usually it's the choice of the artist or label not to add individual songs or albums, so i suggest you reach out to the artist or label on their social media profile or site ^_^

in the meantime, you can import local files to your spotify library!

you can also add your vote and feedback to this live idea on the ideas page.

Suggested posts