Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Album under wrong artist - Ian Thomas

There is an album filed under the Canadian artist "Ian Thomas" which looks like it belongs to the Belgian "Ian Thomas". Album spotify link: spotify:album:66ZjQ0GjhR4P7im38HCEqRCanadian Ian Thomas spotify link (where it is right now): spotify:artist:0...

• Casual Listener
  • There is an album filed under the Canadian artist "Ian Thomas" which looks like it belongs to the Belgian "Ian Thomas".   Album spotify link: spotify:album:66ZjQ0GjhR4P7im38HCEqR Canadia...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Evergrey: Tracks not available in my account

Hi team, I was discussing with Evergrey band guys about some musics not available in my account, but they told me that all musics are available for all countries I am looking for tracks of album Recreation Day - spotify:album:13jIhv25fxcxmpeTQig2nM -...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi team,   I was discussing with Evergrey band guys about some musics not available in my account, but they told me that all musics are available for all countries   I am looking for tr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Adding more dub step songs on all platforms

2 songs I would like to be added are trigger by gioni and blue (KNY factory) by Eiffel 65They're both sick beats

• 2 songs I would like to be added are trigger by gioni and blue (KNY factory) by Eiffel 65 They're both sick beats
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Amount of music

hi everyone, I need your help. Recently become a member & downloaded about over 3,000- 4,000 songs on my phone and everything was going great.but when i want to get more, Spotify goes offline & the downloading stops. Don't know if it's my account whi...

• Casual Listener
  • hi everyone,   I need your help. Recently become a member & downloaded about over 3,000- 4,000 songs on my phone and everything was going great. but when i want to get more, Spotify goes ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Continuous Mixes

Oky, so it didn't show up as a similar post when I typed the subject line in, but I'm guessing this has been raised a number of times before somewhere! I get with the payment system in place that an artist will earn the same for a full mix as they wo...

• Gig Goer
  • Oky, so it didn't show up as a similar post when I typed the subject line in, but I'm guessing this has been raised a number of times before somewhere!   I get with the payment system in place...
  • shepnic
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Clean / non-explicit versions

Hi, Are there playlists that contain only the clean versions - specifically the UK Charts, but also other playlists/genres? Any help appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Are there playlists that contain only the clean versions - specifically the UK Charts, but also other playlists/genres?   Any help appreciated.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] Equalizer for the Desktop Version

Hi, Are there playlists that contain only the clean versions - specifically the UK Charts, but also other playlists/genres? Any help appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Are there playlists that contain only the clean versions - specifically the UK Charts, but also other playlists/genres?   Any help appreciated.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bathory album "Octagon" has mistaken songs

And again mehttps://open.spotify.com/album/0h5wdT9OdhABgaDOyto6eXThis album plays songs but not under correct titles. Example: under "Sociopath" title actually plays song called "Grey"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxhCtijW8Vs (Even times are the sa...

• Visitor
  • And again me https://open.spotify.com/album/0h5wdT9OdhABgaDOyto6eX This album plays songs but not under correct titles. Example: under "Sociopath" title actually plays song called "Grey" https:/...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Customer Service

So I sent spotify an email regarding an album with the wrong information (specifically, it was listed in the wrong year). However, instead of responding with a fix, Spotify sent a generic email telling me to go on their FAQ page or twitter page. Than...

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 4.20.29 AM.png
  • Regular
  • So I sent spotify an email regarding an album with the wrong information (specifically, it was listed in the wrong year). However, instead of responding with a fix, Spotify sent a generic email telli...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music add request

Please add the song Ganpat by Mika Singh to spotify

• Please add the song Ganpat by Mika Singh to spotify
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Quality of the following song: Bang my head (ft. Sia & Fetty Wap) poor

Considering the popular nature of the above captioned song - it is completely frustrating to have to listen to a sub par version of the song on Spotify (when all my other songs are crystal clear) - not to mention that it 4/5 times just randomly stops...

• Considering the popular nature of the above captioned song - it is completely frustrating to have to listen to a sub par version of the song on Spotify (when all my other songs are crystal clear) - n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Soundtrack radio/genre

Hi, simple question, I have not seen a OST genre in Spotify, at least in the PC client. I tried searching genre:OST genre:sountrack genre:films but nothing came up. Does anyone know if that category exists in Spotify, and how to reach it? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi, simple question, I have not seen a OST genre in Spotify, at least in the PC client. I tried searching genre:OST genre:sountrack genre:films but nothing came up. Does anyone know if that category ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Wrong album information

Everytime I try to report an album with the wrong information, spotify just keeps replying with a generic email (attached below). How else can I report these types of bugs then?

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 3.47.37 PM.png
  • Regular
  • Everytime I try to report an album with the wrong information, spotify just keeps replying with a generic email (attached below). How else can I report these types of bugs then?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate artist (Kino + Кино)

Hi,These 2 artists:https://open.spotify.com/artist/4NdNgVunt8RqVQUzWFh6cBandhttps://open.spotify.com/artist/2jkl2xJVm71azWAgZKyf42are in fact the same Soviet band, just one has its name written with latin letters. Also the latin one has song names tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, These 2 artists: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4NdNgVunt8RqVQUzWFh6cB and https://open.spotify.com/artist/2jkl2xJVm71azWAgZKyf42 are in fact the same Soviet band, just one has its name wri...
  • AK28
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song that I want

I would like to have Pajarito del Amor whit Carla Morrison, someone has it?

• Visitor
  • I would like to have Pajarito del Amor whit Carla Morrison, someone has it?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I report an album being under the wrong artist?

So I came across a band, the first album they have on spotify is a jazz album, the band is a thrash metal band. I can see the confusion, but I'm sure it needs sorting.

• So I came across a band, the first album they have on spotify is a jazz album, the band is a thrash metal band. I can see the confusion, but I'm sure it needs sorting.
  • saved
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

missing songs

I figured out that the album "Narrenkönig" from artist "Schandmaul" does not work in the spotify desktop client. I have premium and can find the album and tracks but it says "Song not available. When the data is on your computer you can import it." a...

• Casual Listener
  • I figured out that the album "Narrenkönig" from artist "Schandmaul" does not work in the spotify desktop client. I have premium and can find the album and tracks but it says "Song not available. When...
  • mjg9770
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    desktop app
    desktop client
    desktop version
    missing album
    missing songs
    Missing Track
    Narrenkönig
    Schandmaul
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

More Logic

Spotify should put on 5am by Logic and a few of his eariler albums/songs. Thanks

• Spotify should put on 5am by Logic and a few of his eariler albums/songs. Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logic(best rapper)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Doesn't Spotify have Radiohead's "In Rainbows"?

I just always found it strange that Spotify has every other Radiohead album except for In Rainbows. I would assume that if the artist didn't want their music on Spotify, they wouldn't let them have any of it. It's strange to me that only one album is...

• I just always found it strange that Spotify has every other Radiohead album except for In Rainbows. I would assume that if the artist didn't want their music on Spotify, they wouldn't let them have a...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    artist
    Band
    music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

Hey can you guys add (panda spanish version)

• Hey can you guys add (panda spanish version)
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes