Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I would like to know how my Spotify Wrapped was made.

Solved!

I would like to know how my Spotify Wrapped was made.

There is this awesome song that plays on the second slide of my Spotify wrapped [2020]. I have tried using every music search engine I could find but none of them can find the song because it has no lyrics and the clip is short. I want to know what the code is that determines which songs it picks for your Spotify wrapped. The song isn't one I have heard, and isn't in my liked songs either but I want to know what it is SO BAD. 

I have no good way to record the sound for you all.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @xxdevilmonkxx ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Have you tried shazam-ing the song using another device?
It is free-to-use app for both phones and tablets, and I rely on it a lot when I hear good songs on the radio. It has a wide database so will most likely be able to give you your song! Then, you will be able to type the name in Spotify and add it to your playlist/s.

Let me know how it goes! 😄

Regards,
BK

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @xxdevilmonkxx ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Have you tried shazam-ing the song using another device?
It is free-to-use app for both phones and tablets, and I rely on it a lot when I hear good songs on the radio. It has a wide database so will most likely be able to give you your song! Then, you will be able to type the name in Spotify and add it to your playlist/s.

Let me know how it goes! 😄

Regards,
BK

Yes that was the first thing I tried. I used Shazam and at least 3 other music recognition databases, but either the music clip is too small or the music isn’t registered there. It’s a mott point now, seeing as the Spotify Wrapped is gone.
Thanks for replying at least.

Suggested posts