Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

One song uploaded by different artists

Heya, not sure where to put it as I have never before encountered such a thing. On my Weekly Mix playlist I got suggested a song that is identical to a song I already have in my favourites, but has been uploaded by 2 different artists under 2 differe...

• Visitor
  • Heya, not sure where to put it as I have never before encountered such a thing.   On my Weekly Mix playlist I got suggested a song that is identical to a song I already have in my favourites, ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My two podcasts aren't showing up

Hello, I submitted two podcasts, Breaking Ankles and Chris Craft Show, on January 20th and neither of them have showed up on Spotify. Can someone help please? Thanks,Chris

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I submitted two podcasts, Breaking Ankles and Chris Craft Show, on January 20th and neither of them have showed up on Spotify. Can someone help please?   Thanks, Chris
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My playlist exchange post was rejected

Hello, I recently updated a Spotify playlist and wanted to post it to get some listeners, however Spotify has rejected my new post that I put up today. I've tried posting a couple times... here's a link to one of those rejected posts that I'd like to...

• Regular
  • Hello, I recently updated a Spotify playlist and wanted to post it to get some listeners, however Spotify has rejected my new post that I put up today. I've tried posting a couple times... here's a l...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bio on spotify is incorrect for Wayne Henderson

Wayne Henderson is a well known bluegrass guitar and strings player.He has made guitars and other stringed instruments for many famous musicians. He is alive and well living in Rugby, Va. Spotify has a bio that says he is a trombone player. Wrong!

• Visitor
  • Wayne Henderson is a well known bluegrass guitar and strings player.He has made guitars and other stringed instruments for many famous musicians.  He is alive and well living in Rugby, Va. Spoti...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluegrass
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Listas no seleccionadas y automaticas

Hola, quiero ayuda, tengo cuenta premium y me molesta mucho que de un momento a otro se ponen listas de música que no he seleccionado yo, o estoy escuchando una lista mía y de la nada se reproduce otra lista que no es mía... Si dejo en pausa una list...

• Visitor
  • Hola, quiero ayuda, tengo cuenta premium y me molesta mucho que de un momento a otro se ponen listas de música que no he seleccionado yo, o estoy escuchando una lista mía y de la nada se reproduce ot...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix Taken Over

Sometimes I like to listen to rain or ocean sounds to help me sleep, so often these tracks will play for hours. As such, the algorithm thinks I really like this content, and thee of my six Daily Mix playlists are based on it. Is there some way to pur...

• Visitor
  • Sometimes I like to listen to rain or ocean sounds to help me sleep, so often these tracks will play for hours. As such, the algorithm thinks I really like this content, and thee of my six Daily M...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] help finding an album

i need help finding an album, i was listening to a radio play list made from me and i accidentally hit the "we wont play this song on your playlist" when i wanted to put in my liked songs. I didn't know what i did and i was going back and fours on th...

• Visitor
  • i need help finding an album, i was listening to a radio play list made from me and i accidentally hit the "we wont play this song on your playlist" when i wanted to put in my liked songs. I didn't k...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why aren’t many popular podcasts on Spotify?

Why aren’t many popular podcasts on Spotify? Is there any way to suggest that they get incorporated?

• Why aren’t many popular podcasts on Spotify? Is there any way to suggest that they get incorporated?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

90s song I’m struggling to find

Hi all I’m looking for a song that I cannot find I heard in a cafe and have since then not been able to find was definitely and older song with sort of a piano key playing at the start with a girl sounding like dido talking asking questions almost th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all I’m looking for a song that I cannot find I heard in a cafe and have since then not been able to find    was definitely and older song with sort of a piano key playing at the start...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking for a band

On a previous Spotify account I had a band called Oblivion star, the album was called wolves of war, now I can't seem to find that ban anywhere on Spotify or anywhere else. Does anyone know what happened with this band where did they go?

• Casual Listener
  • On a previous Spotify account I had a band called Oblivion star, the album was called wolves of war, now I can't seem to find that ban anywhere on Spotify or anywhere else. Does anyone know what happ...
  • 417HopeFiend
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Oblivion star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution In Flames Albums missing?

Hello. EDIT: Some albums are back, but not all of them. I wonder if the other albums will come ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello.   EDIT: Some albums are back, but not all of them. I wonder if the other albums will come ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 38 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Explicit content in Spotify playlists for kids

Not sure if I'm putting this in the right place so apologies in advance.My 9 year old daughter had the Spotify playlist Tween Hangs on over the weekend and I was disappointed to find that Spotify have included tracks on a playlist aimed at such a you...

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure if I'm putting this in the right place so apologies in advance. My 9 year old daughter had the Spotify playlist Tween Hangs on over the weekend and I was disappointed to find that Spotify...
  • Casual Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 7 likes

Ads too loud!

Most local ads are way too loud and I often just mute the app for several minutes and then unmute once I know the ads are over.

• Casual Listener
  • Most local ads are way too loud and I often just mute the app for several minutes and then unmute once I know the ads are over. 
  • mrgoodfoot2016
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Music Add Requst

Hi Spotify - can you please add the latest album 'No Can Do' by Ladyhawk? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify - can you please add the latest album 'No Can Do' by Ladyhawk? Thanks!
  • micky17
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why i can find Vulgar Display of Bass Zardonic's album only on search site, and cant listen it?

I cant find it in spotify search, why it is hidden? If it's unaccessible, why just don't delete album?

• Casual Listener
  • I cant find it in spotify search, why it is hidden? If it's unaccessible, why just don't delete album?
  • Chrysalis420
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • blocked
    Vulgar Display of Bass
    Zardonic
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reload: Genre Based Charts on Spotify

Hey Spotify Community & Team, I've seeing all these country charts. It's a cool idea, but when I am honest, I never look what's going on there.But I am thinking about GENRE-BASED-CHARTS.In my opinion it is much more intersting to look at these, becau...

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify Community & Team,   I've seeing all these country charts. It's a cool idea, but when I am honest, I never look what's going on there. But I am thinking about GENRE-BASED-CHART...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sharing my music

Just want to share my music with you. Maybe you can find something interesting here. Cheers! William Street

• Regular
  • Just want to share my music with you. Maybe you can find something interesting here.   Cheers!   William Street     
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Quem tava lá - CostaGold

Não consigo encontrar uma música no aplicativo.

• Casual Listener
  • Não consigo encontrar uma música no aplicativo.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Frank Ocean

Please put up Wiseman please

• Casual Listener
  • Please put up Wiseman please
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paul McCartney and Wings Back To The Egg album

Did something happen with licensing that this album was removed? I tried listening to it today and saw that only 2 of the songs are available, but only through separate albums. Those being Arrow Through Me and Rockestra Theme. My first time on the fo...

• Did something happen with licensing that this album was removed? I tried listening to it today and saw that only 2 of the songs are available, but only through separate albums. Those being Arrow Thro...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • content missing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes