Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Song not available anymore

I wanna know why the song "Dime Si Vas a Volver" by Bad Bunny was removed from spotify??!!

• I wanna know why the song "Dime Si Vas a Volver" by Bad Bunny was removed from spotify??!!
  • musicgirls
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Recent Changes to Maximum Download Content

My wife and I both received notifications that we reached our maximum offline download limit on the same day from our separate private accounts. Through research it appears that the limit was set at 3,333 songs years ago but I find it ironic that we ...

• My wife and I both received notifications that we reached our maximum offline download limit on the same day from our separate private accounts. Through research it appears that the limit was set at ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Kane Brown Pre Sale

How do we get the Pre-sale code for Kane Brown tickets that go on sale today to Spotify users? Or does anyone have it already and is willing to share?

• How do we get the Pre-sale code for Kane Brown tickets that go on sale today to Spotify users? Or does anyone have it already and is willing to share?
  • Daisylane
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Favorite Album is gone.

I'm **bleep**, today i was sitting on the bus and was listening to my playlist on my way home from school and i noticed a song that often comes up on shuffle dident come up, and i felt like listening to it so i went and searched for the album it was ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm **bleep**, today i was sitting on the bus and was listening to my playlist on my way home from school and i noticed a song that often comes up on shuffle dident come up, and i felt like listening...
  • Gimpan1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files wont go away

i have reset my pc, and it is showing local files from a long time ago, even tho I have all the locations disabled. And I have since deleted the files.

• Casual Listener
  • i have reset my pc, and it is showing local files from a long time ago, even  tho I have all the locations disabled. And I have since deleted the files.
  • jakecall42
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Name/Kimi No Na Wa Soundtrack Removed

Today, I realized I can’t listen Your Name album and I can’t see the album in artist (radwimps) page either. Please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • Today, I realized I can’t listen Your Name album and I can’t see the album in artist (radwimps) page either. Please help me.
  • francor1895
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 23 likes

Tom Lehrer

Why isn’t Tom Lehrer’s album ”That Was The Year That Was” on Spotify? It contains, in my opinion, his greatest and most provocative songs.

• Why isn’t Tom Lehrer’s album ”That Was The Year That Was” on Spotify? It contains, in my opinion, his greatest and most provocative songs. 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Add Request

Hi Spotify team, I'd like to request the song:"I Don't Want You To Go" by Lani Hall, 1983Source: Wikipedia All I see are revivals, I'd very much like to listen to the original. Thank you!

_20180908_102340.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify team,   I'd like to request the song: "I Don't Want You To Go" by Lani Hall, 1983 Source: Wikipedia   All I see are revivals, I'd very much like to listen to the orig...
  • Taniiagr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken music

Hello i'm using spotify app, and i noticed some music titles appears to be faded and i can't play them. I searched on how to report them but it requires spotify desktop app . I just wanted to download this song "tracking time" by citizen and if i did...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i'm using spotify app, and i noticed some music titles appears to be faded and i can't play them. I searched on how to report them but it requires spotify desktop app 😐 . I just wanted to dow...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist "Travis" has another Travis' music

For the artist "Travis" an EP was added today called "Consciousness Discovery" that is clearly a completely different artist. Please remove. Thanks!

• Roadie
  • For the artist "Travis" an EP was added today called "Consciousness Discovery" that is clearly a completely different artist. Please remove. Thanks!
  • francisco_8a
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help with finding a playlist

Hello Communtiy, The other day I was listenning to a playlist created by spotify that contained breakthrough songs that changed the music paths in their respectives genres (that's what i kinda remember from the decription). The cover art art was a sh...

426096e1263c74d40cdfc4188e1f56d0.jpg
  • Hello Communtiy,    The other day I was listenning to a playlist created by spotify that contained breakthrough songs that changed the music paths in their respectives genres (that's what...
  • RosannevK
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Best Songs on this month of August

August near to an end and many songs are played on this month. I just want to know the songs that you've always played on this month of August. Do you have a favorite songs that you always played this month? Please comment it below.

• Casual Listener
  • August near to an end and many songs are played on this month. I just want to know the songs that you've always played on this month of August. Do you have a favorite songs that you always played thi...
  • RosannevK
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Certain songs isn't able to play for me?

I can't play certain songs for some reason. Songs like SAD! and Moonlight from xxxtentacion doesn't play for me. It's not only those two songs that wont play, I think I've found about 10-15 other songs that I can't listen to. It doesn't work to play ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't play certain songs for some reason. Songs like SAD! and Moonlight from xxxtentacion doesn't play for me. It's not only those two songs that wont play, I think I've found about 10-15 other son...
  • nexushealer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Lack of Clean versions worldwide (except U.S.)

Hello! I've been a Spotify user for quite some time now and I see that my songs are mostly explicit. I want to change my explicit songs to be clean. I see on U.S. made spotify accounts, there's some explicit songs that have actually an available clea...

• Music Fan
  • Hello!   I've been a Spotify user for quite some time now and I see that my songs are mostly explicit. I want to change my explicit songs to be clean. I see on U.S. made spotify accounts, ther...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share my playlist on Facebook and have it show as a playlistbox

Hi Im wondering if you can - first of all - share a playlist in a post of Facebook and - secondly - if said list then contains full songs and not just half a minute. Chief question is if the shared list will show up as a "playbox" where you can click...

• Hi Im wondering if you can - first of all - share a playlist in a post of Facebook and - secondly - if said list then contains full songs and not just half a minute.  Chief question is if the s...
  • Wardco
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Les reines Prochaines wicked game

HelloI'm using premium family account on my android device. I've a beautifull list. Than suddenly one of my favorite song disappeared from my list. It was les reines prochaines wicked game cover. Do you delete some songs from my list wthout my permis...

• Hello I'm using premium family account on my android device. I've a beautifull  list. Than suddenly one of my favorite song disappeared from my list. It was les reines prochaines wicked game co...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP, I HATE BRAZILIAN MUSIC

Hello, I'm from Brazil.I'd like to now if have any way to change my location without leaving my country, because I can't stand these brazilian's songs in my Spotify anymore.I don't like most of the musics and eventually one of this invades my playlis...

• Hello, I'm from Brazil. I'd like to now if have any way to change my location without leaving my country, because I can't stand these brazilian's songs in my Spotify anymore. I don't like most...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Brazilian
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing genesis album

I am aware that this question has already been asked but I just thought I would bring it up again. As you might be able to tell by my name, Genesis is my favorite band and has been for some years now. I have noticed the same as some other people have...

• Roadie
  • I am aware that this question has already been asked but I just thought I would bring it up again. As you might be able to tell by my name, Genesis is my favorite band and has been for some years now...
  • joe1234isthebes
  • 24 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Song information and Top 100 playlist auto created

First of all, you must improve the songs collection. I need to know in which playlist I ve added X song from my library. It can by done by selecting the song from the Song category, or well, in inverse sense, clicking a song from any of my playlist t...

• Music Fan
  •   First of all, you must improve the songs collection. I need to know in which playlist I ve added X song from my library. It can by done by selecting the song from the Song category, or well,...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlist
    ranking
    Song info
    Top 100
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to suggest songs to Spotify?

I have some favorite songs, but I can't find it in Spotify. How can I suggest the songs to Spotify, to let them add to the player?

• I have some favorite songs, but I can't find it in Spotify. How can I suggest the songs to Spotify, to let them add to the player?
  • ThomWim
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes