Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

The Church album "New York Stories" is out of phase

As the Subject says.Whole album is out of phase between left and right channel.Not sure if this is the right place to post such remarks, if not please guide me on where to.

• As the Subject says. Whole album is out of phase between left and right channel. Not sure if this is the right place to post such remarks, if not please guide me on where to. 😉
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music for Hiking and Camping

https://open.spotify.com/track/1nfKsblccbgrUGAJPCrbAf?si=HoM5da8eQOefHb9GJjX-BA This song seems perfect!Add yours below

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/track/1nfKsblccbgrUGAJPCrbAf?si=HoM5da8eQOefHb9GJjX-BA   This song seems perfect! Add yours below 🙂
  • DjJRamz
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong Song: Simple Minds: Don't You (Forget About Me)

Am I going crazy or is this the wrong song?https://open.spotify.com/track/6CtNdzwFfWUHOSXyJsHvBe?si=p6pjquUZTousqQ5atcap5w

• Am I going crazy or is this the wrong song? https://open.spotify.com/track/6CtNdzwFfWUHOSXyJsHvBe?si=p6pjquUZTousqQ5atcap5w
  • NugeHigga
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! connecting multiple artist profile's

Hi , Ive been stuck with a problem. In the past I’ve released multiple tracks through different labels. Because of this multiple artist pages appeared with my name that aren’t linked to eachother whenever you type in my name. I already claimed the on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , Ive been stuck with a problem. In the past I’ve released multiple tracks through  different labels. Because of this multiple artist pages appeared with  my name that aren’t linked...
  • deckard
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request: Pokerface by Lady Gaga (Live at the Cherrytree House piano & voice version)

Song request: Pokerface by Lady Gaga (Live at the Cherrytree House piano & voice version) A bonus track.

• Casual Listener
  • Song request: Pokerface by Lady Gaga (Live at the Cherrytree House piano & voice version) A bonus track. 
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Find Podcast

Hi Everyone! I just added the first episode of my podcast under the name Stay 'Tooned! and it does not appear in the search results. The episode is titled "What Makes Max Koch a Real Lion?" I've attached the show image to help... Any advice would be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Everyone!   I just added the first episode of my podcast under the name Stay 'Tooned! and it does not appear in the search results.  The episode is titled "What Makes Max Koch a R...
  • StayTooned
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Suggestion

Why there isn't a suggestion box for song's that aren't in Spotify but should be such as You'd be So Nice to Come Home To Arr. Paul Baker

• Why there isn't a suggestion box for song's that aren't in Spotify but should be such as You'd be So Nice to Come Home To Arr. Paul Baker 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Jazz
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Micher Berger

Hi there, Why the French singer Michel Berger is not available outside of France ? (https://open.spotify.com/artist/5skauLarl8sqqUFypECtP4) Cheers

• Hi there,   Why the French singer Michel Berger is not available outside of France ? (https://open.spotify.com/artist/5skauLarl8sqqUFypECtP4)   Cheers
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please bring back Hypersensitive by Ghost Machine

I would love to see this album back because it’s such a great one and it would be really neat if it was back. Also it’s one of my favs and I would really like this back so please make it happen.

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to see this album back because it’s such a great one and it would be really neat if it was back. Also it’s one of my favs and I would really like this back so please make it happen. 
  • Itsbryan101
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why cant i post ideas

it keeps saying this everytime i try to post something in the idea exchange "you do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.Click your browser's Back button to continue." Why is it saying this?

• Composer
  • it keeps saying this everytime i try to post something in the idea exchange   "you do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser...
  • cj66
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Find a song by cover

Hi everyone! So I was listening to one of my playlist radio (playlist name is "in progress") 2 weeks ago and there was a song that I loved, but I can only remember the cover (there was a funny illustration of a crocodile). Since then, I´ve been playi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone!   So I was listening to one of my playlist radio (playlist name is "in progress") 2 weeks ago and there was a song that I loved, but I can only remember the cover (there was a fun...
  • erinrhawkins
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant post playlists to the playlist exchange?

Despite cutting and pasting my playlist links, it keeps telling me they are invalid? Anyone know now what I’m doing wrong?

• Music Fan
  • Despite cutting and pasting my playlist links, it keeps telling me they are invalid?    Anyone know now what I’m doing wrong?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Please make this album available in the US! Wake Up Everybody by ICE

Hi. This album (https://open.spotify.com/album/5HpKTjBCbqlyxCJEeWdZql) seems to be available to Japan. Its so great. The song Flower is my favorite sample of Timmy Thomas' Why Can't we Live Together. I really think Americans would dig this! Best, Tho...

• Visitor
  • Hi.   This album (https://open.spotify.com/album/5HpKTjBCbqlyxCJEeWdZql) seems to be available to Japan.  Its so great.  The song Flower is my favorite sample of Timmy Thomas' Wh...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupt song

The song All Of Me seems corrupted. Whenever I play it, it sounds like messing with analog connectors to an amplifier.Could this be fixed pretty please?

• Roadie
  • The song All Of Me seems corrupted. Whenever I play it, it sounds like messing with analog connectors to an amplifier. Could this be fixed pretty please?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are banned artists in my release radar?

Hi, i really like the release radar every week but why are banned artists in my release radar? i don't want to hear these artists to any time. greetingsnoodles101

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i really like the release radar every week but why are banned artists in my release radar?   i don't want to hear these artists to any time.  greetings noodles101
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MISSING OR REMOVED???

Hi... there is a track Flat beat - Abel ramos remixthat was on here and for some reason it's now disappeared?? Also could we please have...Jnl - don' you dare &Deadmau5 - the reward is cheese original Please get back to me or email me at Jthilwind@ou...

• Hi... there is a track  Flat beat - Abel ramos remix that was on here and for some reason it's now disappeared??  Also could we please have... Jnl - don' you dare  & Deadmau5...
  • K-I-M
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No reason in Turkey

Hello Maitre Gims not relax In some albums from Turkey.I can't see it as a premium user Maitre gims albums are missing

• Regular
  • Hello Maitre Gims not relax In some albums from Turkey.I can't see it as a premium user Maitre gims albums are missing
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove from curated non explicit music - under moods “singing in the shower”

I was on the way to school with the kids and had the "singing in the shower" mood playlist going on the car and the song "Pumped Up" by Klingande cane up and I was dumbfounded that given what this country is going though in terms of gun violence in s...

• Visitor
  • I was on the way to school with the kids and had the "singing in the shower" mood playlist going on the car and the song "Pumped Up" by Klingande cane up and I was dumbfounded that given what this co...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes