Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

User Verification for Labels and music companys

Hi, I am a Social Media manager for Melon Music Group (MMG) and was looking to get the Spotify user page verified. I have heard that Spotify has stopped verifying user pages but I have been seeing new user pages for Record Labels getting verified on ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I am a Social Media manager for Melon Music Group (MMG) and was looking to get the Spotify user page verified. I have heard that Spotify has stopped verifying user pages but I have been ...
  • youngbossrecord
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Melon Music Group
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I see how many artists I've discovered on Wrapped?

I seem to be missing the page where you can see how many different artists you have discovered in a year on Spotify Wrapped. This is bugging me to no end, it was what I was most interested in seeing. Is there a way for me to see elsewhere?

• Visitor
  • I seem to be missing the page where you can see how many different artists you have discovered in a year on Spotify Wrapped. This is bugging me to no end, it was what I was most interested in seeing....
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HIP HOP MEX & EUA

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6eFJ7TyRM81fv2drQkWbjJ?si=ifYT2_uXTjGsFNJmxa7Y2A

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6eFJ7TyRM81fv2drQkWbjJ?si=ifYT2_uXTjGsFNJmxa7Y2A
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jerry Williams låt

Hej!Jag saknar en låt på Spotify Jerry Williams - sista skeppet tillbaka. Skulle ni kunna fixa den så skulle det betyda mycket.Tack!MvhTobias Ekman

• Visitor
  • Hej! Jag saknar en låt på Spotify Jerry Williams - sista skeppet tillbaka. Skulle ni kunna fixa den så skulle det betyda mycket. Tack! Mvh Tobias Ekman 
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • old song
    Pop-Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

90's hiphop & chill DJ's

Hi guys, i m pretty disappointed in the few songs you have from the golden age of hiphop, appart from main stream artists. There is a HUGE underground hiphop community that's stuck in the 90's like me, and we would love to see it evolve. There are hu...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys,    i m pretty disappointed in the few songs you have from the golden age of hiphop, appart from main stream artists. There is a HUGE underground hiphop community that's stuck in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Request to add an album

Hello,Is there a way to ask Spotify to add an album? I'd very appreciate it if it's possible to add the album "Story op.2" of Jonghyun. I saw all the other albums of Jonghyun are on Spotify, besides of this one. He is my favorite singer, so I really ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Is there a way to ask Spotify to add an album? I'd very appreciate it if it's possible to add the album "Story op.2" of Jonghyun. I saw all the other albums of Jonghyun are on Spotify, beside...
  • Sapirel_93
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A Perfect Circle

Can someone please tell me what happened to most of the albums from A Perfect Circle? gurrrrrr

• Can someone please tell me what happened to most of the albums from A Perfect Circle? 😞 gurrrrrr
  • apc82
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Track plays and playlist placements on wrong artist-page

Hi,My latest track is on the wrong artist-page (filled in the form about a week ago) but I'm wondering if the plays and playlist-placements are still valid when the track moves to the correct artist-page?https://open.spotify.com/album/3YPgO2O85PgIOi1...

• Regular
  • Hi, My latest track is on the wrong artist-page (filled in the form about a week ago) but I'm wondering if the plays and playlist-placements are still valid when the track moves to the correct artis...
  • BuckyMusic
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • plays
    wrong artist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't queue frequently listened to music

I have been using Spotify for about 2 and a half years now and I generally listen to all my music in a single playlist all at once. But occasionally I just want to listen to one artist. If I listen to too much of a single artist and then go back to t...

• Visitor
  • I have been using Spotify for about 2 and a half years now and I generally listen to all my music in a single playlist all at once. But occasionally I just want to listen to one artist. If I listen t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How does Spotify creates ''top tracks of 20XX'' type playlists?

and I'm not talking about top tracks playlist for a certain country. Just curious in general. Is the selection criteria of songs based on: 1. how many times certain songs were played in a year on Spotify?2. how many times people added these songs on ...

• and I'm not talking about top tracks playlist for a certain country. Just curious in general. Is the selection criteria of songs based on:   1. how many times certain songs were played in a ye...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

POTUSA Album missing?

I noticed the other day that The Presidents of the United States of America album "These Are The Good Times People" is missing. It used to be there, and was part of my POTUSA playlist that I made simply for easy access, but the album has since been r...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed the other day that The Presidents of the United States of America album "These Are The Good Times People" is missing. It used to be there, and was part of my POTUSA playlist that I made sim...
  • tarupron
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution New albums of scam tracks by fake artist who has already had lots removed.

I've just seen the following albums by an artist called Intonation. All the tracks are single repeated loops and all the titles are auto-generated nonsense. *snip* Please can they be removed. Thanks. *Appreciate your wanting to report things like thi...

• Regular
  • ...hanks.   *Appreciate your wanting to report things like this, but let's not give them more attention in a public forum. Sebasty gave the solution how to report these things.   T...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • fake accounts
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Still Grey - Pendulum

Hi Content team @ Spotify, Still Grey is an essential track by Pendulum, it’s bizarre why this is missing from Spotify, particularly as this is available by every other streaming service. please add..... many thanks rav

• Visitor
  • Hi Content team @ Spotify,   Still Grey is an essential track by Pendulum, it’s bizarre why this is missing from Spotify, particularly as this is available by every other streaming service....
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

A better Need for Speed Heat soundtrack

So if you are looking for a better soundtrack than NFS Heat, this should do it!https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3ww4oicwSEoM8hLSfSgRTI?si=qgbI78hTRoafnSpmRw5Nfg

• Songwriter
  • So if you are looking for a better soundtrack than NFS Heat, this should do it! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3ww4oicwSEoM8hLSfSgRTI?si=qgbI78hTRoafnSpmRw5Nfg 
  • mills6214
  • Songwriter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lou Reed Magic and Loss

Track #12 should be “Gassed and Stoked” not Stoned.

• Casual Listener
  • Track #12 should be “Gassed and Stoked” not Stoned.
  • Jalva9
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EDM Discovery Playlist

Discover your new favourite EDM artists. Please follow and enjoy. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YQFXDmmgnVaxXXujpBUMA?si=8r0uvmyvR06XqIkZaEVDTQ

• Music Fan
  • Discover your new  favourite EDM artists. Please follow and enjoy.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YQFXDmmgnVaxXXujpBUMA?si=8r0uvmyvR06XqIkZaEVDTQ
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

INXS album not available?

Does anyone know why the INXS album “The Swing“ is not available on Spotify? All of their other albums are available and I can pull it up by a search but the songs within the album are grayed out. (I’m in the US).

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know why the INXS album “The Swing“ is not available on Spotify?  All of their other albums are available and I can pull it up by a search but the songs within the album are grayed o...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • INXS
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Album content

Now I've looked at afew albums and there is more tracks on than the original albums why If I get an album I only want the original ones . Anyone help?

• Now I've looked at afew albums and there is more tracks on than the original albums why  If I get an album I only want the original ones . Anyone help? 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes