Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

interruption in my music

interruption in my music

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Iphone SE, computer LENOVO

Operating System

IOS and windows

My Question or Issue

Hello, 

Since today when I am listening music on my iphone it keeps interrupting. even with the music I had download. when I put my phone on air plane mode it works properly

I try on my computer and it's the same so I think it's problem with my account... I don't know how to fix it so if someone can help me 

thank you 

Emma 

3 Replies

Hey @EmmaIris, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

When you mean by interrupted, do you mean that it plays a different song as you're trying to listen to a song? Also, I'd recommend changing your password, just in case.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hello, no it's not working and my account is now playing music on his own, and it's not even my music

i keep forget devices but they are coming back. i changed password, i did everything

Hey @EmmaIris

I'd recommend checking out this guide to protect your account. Also, you should change your account password for both your Spotify account and all linked services, like Facebook, Google, and especially your email address.

Also, take a look at your third-party apps that have access to your Spotify account and remove any you don't recognize. Check out this page here for more information and steps. For the remaining ones, you should update the login info as well.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts