Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Issue for the Archive's album called Controlling Crowds (Part IV)

Issue for the Archive's album called Controlling Crowds (Part IV)

Hello,

Recently I see that the Archive's album called Controlling Crowds (Part IV) has been added on Spotify and that is great 🙂

But, when listening I have noticed that the names of the songs on Spotify don't match the good songs from this album:

1- When listening "The Feeling of Losing Everything" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Pills" (track 1 on the CD album).

2- When listening "Blood in Numbers" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Lines" (track 2 on the CD album).

3- When listening "To The End" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "The Empty Bottle" (track 3 on the CD album).

4- When listening "Pictures" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Remove" (track 4 on the CD album).

5- When listening "Lunar Blender" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Come On Get High" (track 5 on the CD album).

6- When listening "Pills" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Thought Conditionning" (track 6 on the CD album).

7- When listening "Lines" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "The Feeling of Losing Everything" (track 7 on the CD album).

8- When listening "The Empty Bottle" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Blood in Numbers" (track 8 on the CD album).

9- When listening "Remove" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "To The End" (track 9 on the CD album).

10- When listening "Come On Get High" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Pictures" (track 10 on the CD album).

11- When listening "Thought Conditionning" on Spotify I'm hearing the song "Lunar Blender" (track 11 on the CD album).

Is it possible to fix it?

Thanks and Regards.

2 Replies

Note: I have also contacted Customer Support for this issue.

Following my report to Spotify, the issue has been resolved 🙂

Suggested posts