Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Song playing doesn't match the title

Hi, Music (Makes You Wanna Dance) and You Gave Me Somebody to Love by The Ambassadors is playing Damn Right and Let It Go by Linda Laws respectively, both on Android and Desktop. Pls solve soon.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Music (Makes You Wanna Dance)  and You Gave Me Somebody to Love by The Ambassadors is playing Damn Right and Let It Go by Linda Laws respectively, both on Android and Desktop. Pls solve soon...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music I can't find on Spotify..

Very good selection on Spotify, but some omissions.... The album "Powerglide" by The New Riders of the Purple Sage for one. And I would love to find the song "That Happy Feeling" by Sammy Kaye and His Orchestra. The Bert Kaempfert version is just no ...

• Casual Listener
  • Very good selection on Spotify, but some omissions.... The album "Powerglide" by The New Riders of the Purple Sage for one. And I would love to find the song "That Happy Feeling" by Sammy Kaye and Hi...
  • tmcrespo
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

song request

please add the song irresistible by one direction. thank you!

• please add the song irresistible by one direction. thank you!
  • Ponko2
  • Gig Goer
  • 8 replies
  • 60 likes
  • music
  • 8 replies
  • 60 likes

Superuser Contribution Album art for new release is greyed out

Hello, I recently uploaded a new track to Spotify and the album art is not visible, I can only see a greyed out icon. I can see album art for the same track on Apple Music but not on Spotify. Why is this happening? ( I have cleared cache, deleted and...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I recently uploaded a new track to Spotify and the album art is not visible, I can only see a greyed out icon. I can see album art for the same track on Apple Music but not on Spotify. Why is ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request for addition of some Tamil songs

CountryMalaysia There is less Tamil songs especially the old ones. I have some request to add all these following songs/albums:1.Idhaya kovil album2.Duet(tamil) album3.Sp Balasubrahmanyam old songs4.kadhal2kalyanam album5.annakodiyum kodiveranum albu...

• Casual Listener
  • Country Malaysia   There is less Tamil songs especially the old ones. I have some request to add all these following songs/albums: 1.Idhaya kovil album 2.Duet(tamil) album 3.Sp Balasubrahm...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Tamil songs.tamil albums
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Lost podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUK/UAEiPhone 6Operating System My Question or IssueI recently had to change my payment details to my UAE card and therefore change my region. Since then I have not been able to access some podcasts that I listen to frequently. I've ...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country UK/UAE iPhone 6 Operating System     My Question or Issue I recently had to change my payment details to my UAE card and therefore change my region.&nb...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant find a specific version of gangsters paradise I used to listen too a couple of years ago.

There is a version of gangsters paradies that I used to listen too in (maybe) 2015.But I cant find it anywhere now. Im pretty sure I had it saved in my liked from radio playlist or in my liked songs but now its just gone. Havnt found it anywhere.Woul...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a version of gangsters paradies that I used to listen too in (maybe) 2015. But I cant find it anywhere now. Im pretty sure I had it saved in my liked from radio playlist or in my liked song...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Alternative
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Reporting Stolen Music by a "creator" on spotify.

I found a artist that is possibly selling/sharing content from other creators. This creator is named Jimmy Castle on spotify and a few other platforms. The song Life is Good on their Broken Heart Album, is originally Timepieces from Nils Bergholz (ht...

• Regular
  • I found a artist that is possibly selling/sharing content from other creators. This creator is named Jimmy Castle on spotify and a few other platforms. The song Life is Good on their Broken Heart A...
  • animegeek24
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't hear this song, although the other day it was available

 this song is not available PlanPremiumCountryRepublic of Moldova DeviceSamsung a71 2020Operating System(Android ) My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20210203-200710_Spotify.jpg
  • Regular
  •  this song is not available  Plan Premium Country Republic of Moldova  Device Samsung a71 2020 Operating System (Android )   My Question or Issue  
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

P!nk’s “This is how it goes down”

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 11, iPad 6th Generation, PCOperating SystemiOS 14.4, Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy favorite song of P!nk’s, “This is how it goes down” is visible under the album Funhouse but it is grey’d out. I try to ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 11, iPad 6th Generation, PC Operating System iOS 14.4, Windows 10   My Question or Issue My favorite song of P!nk’s, “This is h...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The removal of Eg0 Death's albums

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had an answer to this question.What has happened to every single album by Eg0 Death on spotify except for oblivion?I was listening to the Way Shook Vol. 2 album as recently as this month, is there any reason why?I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had an answer to this question. What has happened to every single album by Eg0 Death on spotify except for oblivion? I was listening to the Way Shook Vol. 2...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eg0 Death albums removed from the internet and Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueHello all, I was wondering if anyone had an answer to this question.What has happened to every single album by Eg0 Death on spotify except for oblivion?I was listening to the Way S...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had an answer to this question. What has happened to every single ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How Do You Request An Upcoming Artist Be Added To A Playlist?

How do you request an upcoming artist be added to a Spotify made playlist? Can the artist do this, too, and if so, is it a different way?

• Roadie
  • How do you request an upcoming artist be added to a Spotify made playlist? Can the artist do this, too, and if so, is it a different way?  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Bring back Morgan Wallen

I choose to still support Morgan’s Music. Half the music you play says derogatory statements towards women, whites.... etc. I’m upset spotify decided to remove his music. Looks like I may have to switch music services.

• Visitor
  • I choose to still support Morgan’s Music. Half the music you play says derogatory statements towards women, whites.... etc. I’m upset spotify decided to remove his music. Looks like I may have to swi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Sprachen

Plan: FreeCountry: SchweizDevice: DesktopOperating System: Windows 10 Land / Region ist Schweiz, eingestellte Sprache Deutsch - aber die Werbung ist holländisch !?!

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free Country: Schweiz Device: Desktop Operating System: Windows 10   Land / Region ist Schweiz, eingestellte Sprache Deutsch - aber die Werbung ist holländisch !?!  
  • -UCH-
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The Caretaker albums?

why isnt his albums on spotify? Like the ones "Everywhere at the end of time"and "An empty bliss beyond this world"

• Visitor
  • why isnt his albums on spotify? Like the ones "Everywhere at the end of time" and "An empty bliss beyond this world"
  • carter-915
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

[CONTENT/KPOP] Please give us the "This is: Astro" Playlist

The kpop boy group Astro is about to celebrate their 5th anniversary on February yet the "This is: Astro" playlist made by Spotify is nowhere to be found. Some songs from a different artist also appear under Astro (kpop) too. We have been requesting ...

• Visitor
  • The kpop boy group Astro is about to celebrate their 5th anniversary on February yet the "This is: Astro" playlist made by Spotify is nowhere to be found. Some songs from a different artist also appe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Mixtapes on Spotify

Hello!Is uploading mixtapes on Spotify allowed?I've seen a few so the question is: A) if the uploader has requested permission to upload the mixtapes with all the individual tracks or... B) Spotify has a smart algorithm that keeps track of who is bei...

• Hello! Is uploading mixtapes on Spotify allowed? I've seen a few so the question is:   A) if the uploader has requested permission to upload the mixtapes with all the individual tracks or......
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android] Topher

Why was the patriot by topher removed when others say a lot worse and are not removed? Is this a case of someone with hurt feelings?

• Visitor
  • Why was the patriot by topher removed when others say a lot worse and are not removed? Is this a case of someone with hurt feelings?
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes