Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Which is the ideal distribution on "How they stream"

Is there an ideal distribution in the stats "How they stream"? Knowing that could help artists to know where to focus. For instance, mine are: Spotify Playlists & Radio: 8% Their Saved Music & Playlists: 7% Other People’s Playlists: 77% Your Artist P...

• Roadie
  • Is there an ideal distribution in the stats "How they stream"? Knowing that could help artists to know where to focus.   For instance, mine are:   Spotify Playlists & Rad...
  • _The_Crow_
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artists
    Fan Insights
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Good Music removed

George thorogood and the destroyers’ best album So Much Trouble, seems to have been removed from Spotify for some reason. Why is this?

• Casual Listener
  • George thorogood and the destroyers’ best album So Much Trouble, seems to have been removed from Spotify for some reason. Why is this? 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Steve Lacy Confusion

Hi there,This is my first post here in the Spotify Community, not sure if I did this right, please let me know.I have been enjoying Steve Lacy's (of music group the Internet) music recently and had trouble accessing his music through his features. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, This is my first post here in the Spotify Community, not sure if I did this right, please let me know. I have been enjoying Steve Lacy's (of music group the Internet) music recently and h...
  • Glider26
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artists mixed up
    Artists same name
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rest music on Spotify

Hey guys I'm just wondering if you can rest all your music on here as I'll like to start again?

• Visitor
  • Hey guys I'm just wondering if you can rest all your music on here as I'll like to start again? 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Troubleshooting with Spotify PLEASE HELP

When I enter my rss url from anchor to Spotify for my podcast, it keeps saying error but there's no description of what the error is. It'll just say 'please visit help.anchor.fm' and that does nothing for me. Just takes me to Anchor's help page with ...

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 12.32.53 PM.png
  • When I enter my rss url from anchor to Spotify for my podcast, it keeps saying error but there's no description of what the error is. It'll just say 'please visit help.anchor.fm' and that does nothin...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! am i on a playlist?

How do i find out if any of my songs are on a playlist?is it better to distibute singles one at a time? can you submit more then one song to the spotify editors? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • How do i find out if any of my songs are on a playlist? is it better to distibute singles one at a time? can you submit more then one song to the spotify editors? thanks
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox Daily Playlist

Hi there Does anybody have any idea where you can find your daily mixes on a xbox spotify! Thank you

• Composer
  • Hi there   Does anybody have any idea where you can find your daily mixes on a xbox spotify!   Thank you
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A Damian "Jr Gong" Marley track disappeared from my saved songs and I cannot find it anywhere.

Hey guys I had a Damian "Jr Gong" Marley track in my saved songs - I am not too sure if it was his song or a song that he was featuring on. There was a female vocal/ almost sounding autotuned/ or really high pitched and some instrumental - very slow ...

• Hey guys    I had a Damian "Jr Gong" Marley track in my saved songs - I am not too sure if it was his song or a song that he was featuring on.    There was a female vocal/ alm...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lamb of God - As the Palaces Burn

Why can I see the album art, select to download yet there are no files there. Is the album going to come to Spotify soon? Its a classic and is available on Apple and Amazon music, why not here. Please try and sort.

• Why can I see the album art, select to download yet there are no files there.   Is the album going to come to Spotify soon?  Its a classic and is available on Apple and Amazon music, why ...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recommended songs

I was wondering if you guys could add “MKITRAIN - Rockstar (feat.Young west,Nafla,Loopy)” base on Thailand. It deserves to be on spotify and I wanted to know if you could add it.

• I was wondering if you guys could add “MKITRAIN - Rockstar (feat.Young west,Nafla,Loopy)” base on Thailand. It deserves to be on spotify and I wanted to know if you could add it. 
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saw a For the Throne ad on the home page of my spotify desktop app, but the link is broken

Saw a For the Throne ad on the home page of my Spotify desktop app, but the link is broken: Anyone else get this? I'm in Canada, viewing the Canadian Spotify region. Is there an issue with region locked ads showing up in the wrong region?

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
  • Saw a For the Throne ad on the home page of my Spotify desktop app,     but the link is broken:     Anyone else get this?    I'm in Canada, viewing t...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the Silent Cries And Mighty Echoes and Ocean from Eloy?

Downloaded Songs can´t played anymore, the Albums are missing. All in all I´m thinking to reactivate my huge CD collection. Streaming and licenses are a more and more a problem.....

• Casual Listener
  • Downloaded Songs can´t played anymore, the Albums are missing. All in all I´m thinking to reactivate my huge CD collection. Streaming and licenses are a more and more a problem.....  
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song missing from spotify playlist

Hi everyone, i was listening to a play list " Happy hits " made by spotify, there was a song in there that i really liked, but can not remember the name, now i go through the playlist it is not there.is there a way of seeing if the song was removed? ...

• Hi everyone,  i was listening to a play list " Happy hits " made by spotify, there was a song in there that i really liked, but can not remember the name, now i go through the playlist it is ...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing a song

I'm looking for deathbed by powfu but it is dark and unplayable.

• I'm looking for deathbed by powfu but it is dark and unplayable.
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Steve Winwood/Tom Lord-Alge - Valerie

When the new update was released, I noticed one of my songs had changed, and not for the better. The Steve Winwood - Valerie (Tom Lord-Alge Remix) had simply vanished and been replaced by Steve's much worse version. It's quite frustrating that the so...

• Casual Listener
  • When the new update was released, I noticed one of my songs had changed, and not for the better. The Steve Winwood - Valerie (Tom Lord-Alge Remix) had simply vanished and been replaced by Steve's muc...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Good Stat for a New Artist?

Hi, I am a new artist on Spotify. I was wondering what type of Artist Stats is good for a new Artist. I mean what type of Artist stats would trigger Spotify algorithms? Any Suggestions would be much appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am a new artist on Spotify. I was wondering what type of Artist Stats is good for a new Artist. I mean what type of Artist stats would trigger Spotify algorithms? Any Suggestions would be much ...
  • asmp
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Not Marked Explicit

Hello. I recently released a song called "Falling" featuring my good friend Witto, and it was not marked explicit even though I set it on TuneCore to say its explicit. It's marked as explicit on iTunes and everything else, I'm just confused as to why...

• Regular
  • Hello. I recently released a song called "Falling" featuring my good friend Witto, and it was not marked explicit even though I set it on TuneCore to say its explicit. It's marked as explicit on iTun...
  • asmp
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free google home mini Canada

Hi, I was looking for the google home mini for free promotion.. Can't find it anywhere on internet or spotify website.. Can anyone help me ? I'm in Canada

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I was looking for the google home mini for free promotion.. Can't find it anywhere on internet or spotify website.. Can anyone help me ? I'm in Canada
  • Azimmer25
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volbeat artists like it

Hi there Does anyone have any good artists to listen to if I like volbeat Thank You!!!

• Composer
  • Hi there   Does anyone have any good artists to listen to if I like volbeat   Thank You!!!
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to get Artist Profile and Account

Hello hello! first im new, im emile and thanks for the possibility to submit a question.I just released my first songs on Spotify and they will be in in a week or something.Andi have the question how i can get a (verified) artist account. It would be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello hello! first im new, im emile and thanks for the possibility to submit a question. I just released my first songs on Spotify and they will be in in a week or something. Andi have the questi...
  • Cyrus00
  • 63 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 63 replies
  • 3 likes

Env: prod