Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms] Uncancel Tom Macdonalds Fake Woke

Fellow users who do not enjoy being infantalized!Spotify has cancelled a song for being controversial. I neither share the views expressed in the song or enjoy the artist particularly. But I do not accept my media provider dictating that certain mate...

• Casual Listener
  • Fellow users who do not enjoy being infantalized! Spotify has cancelled a song for being controversial. I neither share the views expressed in the song or enjoy the artist particularly. But I do not...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 39 replies
  • 15 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 39 replies
  • 15 likes

FAKE WOKE TOM MACDONALD

I understand a lot of people are not sure what's going on with this song however I'm going to update that this morning Spotify would allow me to play fake woke by Tom McDonald however when I downloaded this song onto my liked playlist it still would ...

• Casual Listener
  • I understand a lot of people are not sure what's going on with this song however I'm going to update that this morning Spotify would allow me to play fake woke by Tom McDonald however when I download...
  • Farleh
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track with vinyl skipping sound

My Question or Issue:It appears that the recording used for the following music has a scratch/duplicating sound typical of vinyl when played on any device/operating system. https://open.spotify.com/track/6fbdjFg0LX6m4heXQkRwgf?si=0rJJXdnyROyWF0c29A2h...

• My Question or Issue: It appears that the recording used for the following music has a scratch/duplicating sound typical of vinyl when played on any device/operating system. https://open.spotify.com...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • quality
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nonexistent artists I’ve never listened to occupying my Recently Played

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceSamsung A10 and Web player Operating SystemLatest Android version (Feb. 2021), Windows 10 i have a bunch of random artists I’ve never listened to that keep showing up in my feed.Some examples are:Terradura - VoxonicJetnetic -...

•   Plan Free Country USA   Device Samsung A10 and Web player  Operating System Latest Android version (Feb. 2021),  Windows 10   i have a bunch of random artists I’...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Listeners are potentially double counted within Spotify for Artists' "listening now" metric

I have a Spotify for Artists account for one of my bands and I've been curious about the "listening now" function that ostensibly shows how many unique users are listening to our songs in real time. Occasionally I will play through my band's EP and I...

• Regular
  • I have a Spotify for Artists account for one of my bands and I've been curious about the "listening now" function that ostensibly shows how many unique users are listening to our songs in real time. ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • listening activity
    listening now
    listens
    Spotify for Artists
    stats
    Stream Counter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix

I enjoy my daily mix and the “playlist radio” that continues at the end of a playlist.However, certain times, I only want to listen to African gospel music, but the “playlist radio” or “daily mix” continuously gets intermixed with other African music...

• Visitor
  • I enjoy my daily mix and the “playlist radio” that continues at the end of a playlist. However, certain times, I only want to listen to African gospel music, but the “playlist radio” or “daily mix” ...
  • beccadoesmusic
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Want: Ki Kore Toke Bolbo (from Rangbaaz 2013 - Bengali Movie) (by Arijit Singh)

My Question & RequestI just came across Ki Kore Toke Bolbo (from Rangbaaz 2013 a Bengali Movie) (sung by Arijit Singh) on YouTube. This song was later re-produced in Hindi and sung by Arijit Singh and was used in Youngistaan 2014 Hindi Movie which is...

• Music Fan
  • ...ingh and was used in Youngistaan 2014 Hindi Movie which is one of my favorites. It pains me to see that this content is not present at Spotify but is present on similar platforms: Ki Kore Bolbo - S...
  • dev_m_i
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Arijit Singh
    bengali
    Content Unavailable
    Ki Kore Toke Bolbo
    Suno Na Sangemarmar
    Youngistan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch? Present but missing album?

https://open.spotify.com/album/2Y9TArsYzR7tGnW2ZlvmaT?si=L6to2wIyR2CPrH9SGz2XNQ  never seen something like that

Screenshot_20210128-043704_Spotify.jpg
  • Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/2Y9TArsYzR7tGnW2ZlvmaT?si=L6to2wIyR2CPrH9SGz2XNQ    never seen something like that
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Glitch
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why are the last two tracks on Deerhunter's Halcyon Digest not working?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI'd like to please know why the last two tracks on Deerhunter's 'Halcyon Digest' album ('Rhythm' & 'Colorscale') are greyed out/unable to play? Where can I flag this to Sp...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'd like to please know why the last two tracks on Deerhunter's 'Halcyon Digest' album ('Rhythm' &...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is the song "All This Dancin' around" by Triggerfinger broken for anyone else?

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceAndroid 11 / Spotify Web / Windows 10 appOperating System(Android 11, Windows 10) My Question or IssueIs the song "All This Dancin' around" by Triggerfinger broken for anyone else?It only last 17 seconds and suddently sto...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device Android 11 / Spotify Web / Windows 10 app Operating System (Android 11, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Is the song "All This Dancin' around" by Tr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New releases for you?

Hi Spotify team. Recently I noticed that the "New releases for you" in discover section is gone.. It was really nice, and i enjoyed every time when new albums showed, now its gone. Can you tell why did you removed it, and is there any chance to bring...

• Community Legend
  • Hi Spotify team.  Recently I noticed that the "New releases for you" in discover section is gone..  It was really nice, and i enjoyed every time when new albums showed, now its gone.&nbsp...
  • HollowHaze
  • Visitor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Flipper - Ever, wrong version.

The song Ever on the album Generic by Flipper, is actually the wrong version of the song. The one on Spotify is a live version taken from the compilation album **bleep** Bomb Baby! this is the correct version, which does not exist on Spotify: https:/...

• Visitor
  • The song Ever on the album Generic by Flipper, is actually the wrong version of the song. The one on Spotify is a live version taken from the compilation album **bleep** Bomb Baby!   this is t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped Story still available?

Are Wrapped Stories still available? The FAQ indicates that Wrapped content won't go away, but I can't find the Story.PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemAndroid v10

• Casual Listener
  • Are Wrapped Stories still available? The FAQ indicates that Wrapped content won't go away, but I can't find the Story. Plan Premium Country US Device Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System A...
  • Jess_ismore
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mis- Tagged artists

Plan: Premium Country: USA DeviceCyber power pc desktop, 2018 iPad, Samsung galaxy note 9.Operating SystemiOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10 Hi hello I've come across this issue for a while now to where when i listen to Korean artist or Asian artist in...

• ...iscover playlist and release radar. I know you're supposed to report said content but there are a lot of songs and albums that are like this. Is there anyway to where a thread or section can be added for t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artists mixed up
    Artists same name
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding provided information to follow up emails regarding broken tracks

Recently I've submitted several tickets regarding tracks attributing the wrong artists to songs. Upon sending the tickets in users receive the generic "thanks for doing so" email and "we'll look into it" response. However there have been increasing t...

• Recently I've submitted several tickets regarding tracks attributing the wrong artists to songs.  Upon sending the tickets in users receive the generic "thanks for doing so" email and "we'll loo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Would like a single uploaded

A band I listen to has a single not uploaded to Spotify and is there anyway it can be added?

•   A band I listen to has a single not uploaded to Spotify and is there anyway it can be added?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Episode won’t play

Episode 1582 of jre won’t play but every other one will load instantly. Anyone else having this problem?

• Episode 1582 of jre won’t play but every other one will load instantly. Anyone else having this problem?
  • Josevifs
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album not in library anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDeviceOneplus 3TOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueThe album Know Better Learn Faster by Thao and the get down stay down is no longer in my artist list when it has always been there. I tried unliking the album and reliki...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Usa Device Oneplus 3T Operating System Android   My Question or Issue The album Know Better Learn Faster by Thao and the get down stay down is no longer in my arti...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

comfy playlist :)

hi i'd like to share a comfy playlist if you're into indie folk, indie rock or twee pop, check out this playlist, it's something nice to listen to while you're daydreaming about being in a field of flowers or just laying down in the grass staring up ...

• Visitor
  • hi i'd like to share a comfy playlist if you're into indie folk, indie rock or twee pop, check out this playlist, it's something nice to listen to while you're daydreaming about being in a field of f...
  • Sakina
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Weekly Charts

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Note 10+Operating SystemAndroid 11My Question or IssueI'm wondering about the weekly songs/albums charts; far from everyone country has one (a very notable country missing is France) but also a country I'm int...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung Note 10+ Operating System Android 11 My Question or Issue I'm wondering about the weekly songs/albums charts; far from everyone country has one ...
  • FoureiraStreams
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes