Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Solved!! my user name (numbers) showing instead of my name

hi! my user name-ID (numbers) showing instead of my name, and I searched and read contents about similar issue, that they say "log in with fb", I guess I log out fb somehow so I log out-in with fb, even a deleted spotify from fb's device, and it stil...

• Music Fan
  • hi! my user name-ID (numbers) showing instead of my name, and I searched and read contents about similar issue, that they say "log in with fb", I guess I log out fb somehow so I log out-in w...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Two Opiate bands

There two Opiate artists in the same profile. A eletronic ambient project and a metal band. I realise that when I put the ambient songs to sleep and a metal song woke me up (i liked the song, but not in that moment haha).I'm wondering if there's a wa...

• Casual Listener
  • There two Opiate artists in the same profile. A eletronic ambient project and a metal band. I realise that when I put the ambient songs to sleep and a metal song woke me up (i liked the song, but not...
  • philippems
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cher Christmas

Its now December and I'm sure everyone is listening to their favourite Christmas songs, except me. Cher did a cover of Christmas (baby come home) and Spotify have taken it down, anyone know how to go about requesting it back again? Thank you

• Its now December and I'm sure everyone is listening to their favourite Christmas songs, except me. Cher did a cover of Christmas (baby come home) and Spotify have taken it down, anyone know how to go...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ödeme aldı ama premium vermedi?

Spotify Premium almak için gerekli kart bilgilerimi girdim. Ardından bilgilerde bir yanlışlık var gibi bir şey çıktı, tekrar kart bilgileri kısmına yönlendirdi. Karttan para çekildi ama premium üyeliği verilmedi. Makbuz bölümünde paranın çekildiği de...

•  Spotify Premium almak için gerekli kart bilgilerimi girdim. Ardından bilgilerde bir yanlışlık var gibi bir şey çıktı, tekrar kart bilgileri kısmına yönlendirdi. Karttan para çekildi ama premium...
  • atasu
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kenichiro Nishihara's Jazzy Folklore gone?

Does anyone know why Kenichiro Nishihara's Jazzy Folklore was removed from Spotify? His other material is there, but that specific album was removed.

• Does anyone know why Kenichiro Nishihara's Jazzy Folklore was removed from Spotify? His other material is there, but that specific album was removed.
  • ignaciovillalob
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is a ghost!

So, basically I have a samsung s8+ and spotify always glitches out... Always... I would be listening to music and I would go to pause the song, but nothing is there. It's like spotify is a ghost and it's just playing in the background. Like the spoti...

• So, basically I have a samsung s8+ and spotify always glitches out... Always... I would be listening to music and I would go to pause the song, but nothing is there. It's like spotify is a ghost and ...
  • Theolex
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deadmau5 - While (1<2) songs unplayable

Hi guys, it's second time that some songs of Deadmau5 album's "While (1<2) is Unplayable on Spotify Italy (not the entire album, but a lot of song from that).Anyone can help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, it's second time that some songs of Deadmau5 album's "While (1<2) is Unplayable on Spotify Italy (not the entire album, but a lot of song from that). Anyone can help me?
  • HugoReis
  • 11 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 15 likes

Adding one of my favorite songs into Spotify

Isaiah Rashad - i mean Can we please get this song added to the library? PLEASE!

• Isaiah Rashad - i mean   Can we please get this song added to the library?   PLEASE!
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search/Filter through your own playlists on desktop app

Currently the desktop application only shows your playlists on the left-hand sidebar. meaning you need to scroll through it to find what you want. On the mobile app you can easily search through playlists, so why not desktop app? gets annoying when y...

• Regular
  • Currently the desktop application only shows your playlists on the left-hand sidebar. meaning you need to scroll through it to find what you want. On the mobile app you can easily search through play...
  • TheHeckSpotify
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop Player
    Playlists
    Playlists Search
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I get Netherfriends off of my release radar?

I listened to one song one time and now he's on there every week. I get that he is releasing 100 *bleep* gimmick albums this year, but I have zero interest in any of them.

• I listened to one song one time and now he's on there every week. I get that he is releasing 100 *bleep* gimmick albums this year, but I have zero interest in any of them.
  • laurenrobinson1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Discover
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Prevent censored songs in Discovery Weekly and Release Radar

Spotify needs to add a feature in the settings to prevent censored versions of songs from appearing in your Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists. If there's two versions of a song it almost always favors the censored version. It shouldn't be t...

• Regular
  • Spotify needs to add a feature in the settings to prevent censored versions of songs from appearing in your Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists. If there's two versions of a song it almost al...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes
  • censorship
    Discover Weekly
    Release Radar
    settings
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes

TABU records

Hi,I wonderded, is the complete TABU record section been banned/removed from sporify? I'm sure i haven seen the SOS-band, Cherelle and more of those complete on Spotify but most of it is gone

• Hi, I wonderded, is the complete TABU record section been banned/removed from sporify? I'm sure i haven seen the SOS-band, Cherelle and more of those complete on Spotify but most of it is gone 😞
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong Song Titles

The song titles for Daughters - ST album has the wrong song names. Here's the correct names: https://genius.com/albums/Daughters/Daughters

• Regular
  • The song titles for Daughters - ST album has the wrong song names.   Here's the correct names:  https://genius.com/albums/Daughters/Daughters
  • deeeeekun
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing music solutions???

Does Spotify have the intentions to fix the problem of music to be limited to a specific nation. Music is for everyone and my premium is waste without it the music that I want to listen.

• Casual Listener
  • Does Spotify have the intentions to fix the problem of music to be limited to a specific nation. Music is for everyone and my premium is waste without it the music that I want to listen.
  • xxcirclepitt
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spooky Spotify ads with no content

Sometimes I get "ads" that are completely silent and when I try to play something, Spotify displays a message at the top saying "The track will play after the ad" but there's no ad playing (just silence). I need to use the task manager on Windows 7 t...

• Roadie
  • ...nd images, but sometimes I get "ads" that have no content at all (no sound, no images) and there seems to be no way to get rid of them, without having to force the program to close. Are Spotify aware o...
  • krankenstein
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My music is playing but no sound is playing

I need help, my music is playing but no sound is coming throught the speakers and my headhones. its making me mad cause i can listen to my music. please help me. its happened twice since made my spotify account.

• I need help, my music is playing but no sound is coming throught the speakers and my headhones. its making me mad cause i can listen to my music. please help me. its happened twice since made my spot...
  • Loic_Johl
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can we not see how many times we have streamed a song on Spotify?

Spotify very obviously holds this information, so why do they choose to not give users access to it? They should have a leaderboard/chart system similar to Last.FM showing all of your top tracks and artists from all time or long term streaming data.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify very obviously holds this information, so why do they choose to not give users access to it? They should have a leaderboard/chart system similar to Last.FM showing all of your top tracks and ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

excluding religious music from my "made for you" area and "discovery" lists

For some reason lately, I'm finding more and more religious (mostly christian themed) music in playlists in my "made for you" area.While I do appreciate choir and "solemn sounding" music, and really appreciate it when it celebrates humanity, I'm not ...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason lately, I'm finding more and more religious (mostly christian themed) music in playlists in my "made for you" area. While I do appreciate choir and "solemn sounding" m...
  • Sophvan
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes

Removal of playlist name

Spotify keeps removing the name of my playlist due to copyright interference. The playlist was originally called just "Scrubs" but I tried a lot of different combinations containing the word SCRUBS. How can it be that I'm not allowed to include Scrub...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps removing the name of my playlist due to copyright interference. The playlist was originally called just "Scrubs" but I tried a lot of different combinations containing the word SCRUBS. ...
  • super_nisse
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Copyrights
    Playlist Info
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in background of 'Sync Scienceworks' ad

Does anyone know the song in the background of the ad for Scienceworks' Sync event 2018? As far as I know, the ad plays in Australia.Any help is much appreciated.

• Does anyone know the song in the background of the ad for Scienceworks' Sync event 2018? As far as I know, the ad plays in Australia. Any help is much appreciated.
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes