Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Issue with Playlists - no response from Spotify support email

Issue with Playlists - no response from Spotify support email

Hi.

I have a daily issue which starts at 15:00 GMT - 05:30 GMT where my public playlists are all removed regardless of content / images/ followers (even my profile picture has been removed on occasion)

I have raised it over and over with support Spotify email address but am just being ignored and left to repopulate the the details of each playlist which is very time consuming and frustrating.

Has anyone else suffered this with no support on the paid subscription of Spotify?

7 Replies

Hey bro, are you an artist who makes these public via artist page>?

hey,

no just a public playlist. spotify support have ignored every email I have sent over the past week and the chat support just say send an email to support. In limbo atm whilst being targeted daily. Doesn't sound like much fun does it?

hmmm, not going to lie that sounds quite mystifying. I wonder what would happen if you make it a private playlist - would it still get wiped? 

No all the private ones were fine, it appears to be just a rather silly user who thinks it's fun to cause these issues. Spotify have responded today though saying one of my playlists in now protected, will have to see how that goes now 🙂

Hi there folks,

Thanks for reporting this to us and we're sorry to hear that this has been happening to you.

Can you let us know if you get the same behavior if you're using a different device?

On another note. It's possible that your playlists are being falsely reported. We have a live idea about this here and we suggest leaving a +Vote to support the idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi,

seems to be a bitter user on the platform who is allowed to report the playlists daily. It appears to match a Canadian time zone.

2 of my playlists are fine but all these got falsely reported again this morning.. very frustrating.

spotify:playlist:2TNcRsEzNAr2KVZXRyPuvb

spotify:playlist:3D2N0wGmDMcjxmSQufiEkT

spotify:playlist:4Gaj8jECUQdsRwhrx6ZtRq

spotify:playlist:6h89hx9Yz3f6sIbrJx1Eov

spotify:playlist:6CJ0pV9jCfMNObELTlyiYZ

spotify:playlist:5hxjQZbYYZPDkGeIF6nqcZ

spotify:playlist:5wZSGWtbFQn7AqrWzZ0Ith

spotify:playlist:2e06Sl6uTZzQBuB7XuHQY4

spotify:playlist:0sjriLhrv9W5g9GWlFD6fJ

spotify:playlist:5oljbg02gKRJYp9bdkIBCI

spotify:playlist:4LSUE3OnmaSQCQHkO4dnzc

Hey @G3ko,

Thanks for the post.

We recommend passing on this information directly to the Support team since you've heard back from them.

Cheers!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts