Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Artists Revealed missing

Your Artists Revealed missing

Plan

Premium

Country

Austria

Device

iPhone 13 Pro

Operating System

iOS 15.1.1

My Question or Issue

I have the normal Wrapped story and the Your Top Songs 2021 playlist but I can’t find/see the Your Artists Revealed playlist anywhere, it’s just missing. Anyone knows how I can get it or why it’s missing for me?

5 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for the post.

You can try opening your Wrapped from this link. If you can't see Your Artists Revealed this means that the system was unable to gather enough data on your listening activity in order to generate the playlist.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@alex

"If you can't see Your Artists Revealed this means that the system was unable to gather enough data on your listening activity in order to generate the playlist."

This makes no sense because I am an avid listener 135,000 minutes and over 2000 artists this year. I think that should be enough data on me to scrape together the playlist.

I have been checking my 2021 wrapped page almost every day to see if it's there but I haven't gotten it yet. I even followed your link in hope that it would show up. Its not there.

i have the same problem and i live in Austria too!

The answer that the System couldn't gather enough data is ... 🤖

Hey folks,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We double-checked and we can confirm that the playlist is not available in all regions. That could be the reason why you might not have it.

Hope this sheds some light on the matter. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Is there some official list of countries this is supported in? I'm wondering if this is just not available in German at all or just not in Austria but Germany as an example.

Suggested posts