Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

List of Removed Songs by User

List of Removed Songs by User

How can I find songs that I removed?

I hid a song by accident when listening to a weekly playlist and my phone was in my pocket, acting on it's own, appearantly.

Is there a way to find the song?

The track was pretty cool and I'm sure this has happened before. It would be great to be able to see a removed songs list. Especially since removing a song probably alteres the algorithm.

2 Replies

I found this explanation, hope it helps. Hugs!

https://support.spotify.com/article/missing-music-or-podcasts/

Hey @ChadGriffin,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

Just jumping here to add some extra insights 🙂 If perhaps you're referring to recovering songs you accidentally hide by accident from your personalized mixes (e. g. Discover weekly), we can confirm that is not currently possible. The remove button you find on the playlists made for you, removes songs from the personalized playlist, and it's taken as you don't like the track, so it'll be removed from future recommended playlists.

We think it is a great idea to be able to recover these songs. Another user had a similar idea and posted it here. Even though the status is set as Closed - Not Enough Votes, it doesn't mean the idea has been rejected. We’d suggest adding your vote in the thumbs up icon and subscribing to it to get notified as soon as we have any updates to share.

If you're referring to songs you previously saw on the app, but you don't find them anymore, you can read more info on the article @geovanebento kindly shared above.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts