Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

Solved!! Start of song cut off

Plan PremiumCountry UK DeviceA number of Mac productsOperating SystemCatalina My Question or IssueThe start of the first rack ("The Fuse") on Jackson Browne's album "The Pretender" is cutoff (missing kick drum hit) Compare with the full version: http...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device A number of Mac products Operating System Catalina   My Question or Issue The start of the first rack ("The Fuse") on Jackson Browne's album "...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] fix the album cover art for Wilco's A Ghost is Born

The album cover art for Wilco's A Ghost Is Born album is corrupt. It displays only the top 20% of the artwork - It has been this way for years now and is wrong. please fix.

• Casual Listener
  • The album cover art for Wilco's A Ghost Is Born album is corrupt. It displays only the top 20% of the artwork - It has been this way for years now and is wrong. please fix.  
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[Other] All 3 Big Time Rush albums should be on spotify!

Hiii! I think all Big Time Rush songs should be available because the images appear but you can't play the songs.

• Visitor
  • Hiii! I think all Big Time Rush songs should be available because the images appear but you can't play the songs. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Searching for family friendly playlists that are really clean and not explicit

Greetings everyone, I have been trying to locate family friendly playlists of all the EDM, pop and pop remix tracks, and listened to several. Unfortunately many tracks where actually explicit with the worst offensive language including what I would e...

• ...bsp; I host a lot of family parties and really need to not offend anyone at these parties with all of that horrible language.   I also do have "Explicit content" toggled in the "off" position but m...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Other] Bon Jovi (Quick Fix)

There is an artist as Bon Jovi - Who has most of albuns and songs of the band.And there is another one called Jon Bon Jovi, quite the same isn't is? hahahaHow about to merge both on one, I suggest Jon Bon Jovi become Bon Jovi cause Bon Jovi has more ...

• There is an artist as Bon Jovi - Who has most of albuns and songs of the band. And there is another one called Jon Bon Jovi, quite the same isn't is? hahaha How about to merge both on one, I sugges...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution jacques Higelin and Armande Altaï : "Informulé".

Hello. I don't know if I'm into the good wall, but I don't find the title "Informulé" from jacques Higelin and armande AltaÏ into Spotify playlists???I've saw jacques Higelin and armande Altaï to sing this song in concert to Grenoble, France, there's...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.    I don't know if I'm into the good wall, but I don't find the title "Informulé" from jacques Higelin and armande AltaÏ into Spotify playlists??? I've saw jacques Higelin and arm...
  • mjaMahé
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Distrokid
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Private session influences 'recently played' and maybe recommendations

PlanFreeCountryBelgiumDevice Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueWhen I search the internet I found different sources saying opposite things. Older sources say that private session will still influence personal recommendations, but more re...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Belgium Device   Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue When I search the internet I found different sources saying opposite things. Older sources sa...
  • Joachim123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    private session
    Recently Played
    recommendations
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Artwork - Redemption Song by Bob Marley and the Wailer

I recommend changing the digital artwork attached to Bob Marley’s “Redemption Song.” The spiritual, philosophical importance of this work is not well captured by the image.

• Visitor
  • I recommend changing the digital artwork attached to Bob Marley’s “Redemption Song.” The spiritual, philosophical importance of this work is not well captured by the image.   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Annoying repetition of "even to listen" phrase during ads

Current Spotify version 8.6.48.796 DescriptionThere is one specifically annoying ad, where a man says "Even to listen" phrase twice (as if the ad was recorded incorrectly) . STRCan be reproduced by listening to Spotify on non-preniun account. AR: the...

• Current Spotify version 8.6.48.796   Description There is one specifically annoying ad, where a man says "Even to listen" phrase twice (as if the ad was recorded incorrectly) .   STR ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Podcasts] Reporting Stolen content podcasts

Every time I open up Spotify, at the top of the main screen I see suggested podcasts... All of 'em are stolen content (from youtube, movies, artists that do not have an account or are simply dead).I understand podcasts bring money in some way but thi...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I open up Spotify, at the top of the main screen I see suggested podcasts... All of 'em are stolen content (from youtube, movies, artists that do not have an account or are simply dead)....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Explicit Content - Why was "report explicit content" disabled?

Sorry if this has been asked, but I could not find it in the Community page, nor can I find a place to contact Spotify directly. I am continuously finding songs with explicit language (I use the web player mostly), and there used to be an option on t...

• Visitor
  • ...se the web player mostly), and there used to be an option on the ellipsis to report explicit content.  That option seems to have been removed, and I didn't see any action from it while it was t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Kazakhstan Playlists!

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDevice(iPhone 11 Pro Max)Operating System(iOS 15.) My Question Hi, so i was trying to search for playlist like Hot Hits Qazaqstan/Kazakhstan, Q-Pop or Kazakhstan Top 50, but i can’t find none of this, so i have a question, why...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device (iPhone 11 Pro Max) Operating System (iOS 15.)   My Question  Hi, so i was trying to search for playlist like Hot Hits Qazaqstan/Kazakhstan, Q-P...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • kazakhstan
    qazaqstan
    qpop
    regional
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nino D'Angelo missing song

Hello, I noticed Nino D'Angelo's "Senza Giacca e Cravatta" song is missing from Spotify.Any idea why, or can we add it? Other songs of his are available. Vic.

• Hello,  I noticed Nino D'Angelo's "Senza Giacca e Cravatta" song is missing from Spotify. Any idea why, or can we add it? 🙂   Other songs of his are available.   Vic.
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists marked "Do not turn on" are included in the formation of playlists.

Greetings to everyone reading this. English is not my first language, so sorry about it in advance.Every time I search for new artists and tracks, I use Spotify personal playlists such as Mixes of the Day, Discovery of the Week, New Release Radar and...

• Greetings to everyone reading this. English is not my first language, so sorry about it in advance. Every time I search for new artists and tracks, I use Spotify personal playlists such as Mixe...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ansicht und Funktion

Hallo zusammen. Bei mir hat sich gestern dir Ansicht sowie Funktion einfach geändert. Bei Hörbüchern werden mir nicht mehr die Kapitel angeziegt bei Playlist ls nichtmehr die einzelnen Lieder. Mir iwt es nur noch möglich auf Play zu drücken und dann ...

•     Hallo zusammen. Bei mir hat sich gestern dir Ansicht sowie Funktion einfach geändert. Bei Hörbüchern werden mir nicht mehr die Kapitel angeziegt bei Playlist ls nichtmehr die einze...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The NEW RELEASES section is not working

Sincer around March the NEW RELEASES section is not updating. I'm mostly in Metal and Rock categories and both don't update since then. I've contacted the support 3 times and still nothing has been fixed.

• Music Fan
  • Sincer around March the NEW RELEASES section is not updating. I'm mostly in Metal and Rock categories and both don't update since then. I've contacted the support 3 times and still nothing has been f...
  • W3aselSM
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Another little gripe I have concerning an artist name.

With this specific artist, it's not the biggest deal in the world. However, since I like to use last.fm, and I also like my info kept accurate. I just would really love if a renaming of this band would be possible. (https://open.spotify.com/artist/4H...

• Music Fan
  • With this specific artist, it's not the biggest deal in the world. However, since I like to use last.fm, and I also like my info kept accurate. I just would really love if a renaming of this band wou...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

This song does not want to play please help

Good day I am trying to play and add this song to my library but it doesn't want to. Any reason for that? https://open.spotify.com/track/2Nb7Jf93mFfYoIi4Q3rn55?si=eb802aa8f367455c Kind regards

• Good day   I am trying to play and add this song to my library but it doesn't want to. Any reason for that?   https://open.spotify.com/track/2Nb7Jf93mFfYoIi4Q3rn55?si=eb802aa8f367455c ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist sorting in Folders does not work

PlanPremiumCountrydeDevice Samsung Galaxy Operating Syst Android Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssuePlaylist in playlist folders can not be sorted any longer on my Android devices. In Soptify for windows i can at least drag and drop them to have a ...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country de Device  Samsung Galaxy  Operating Syst  Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Playlist in playlist folders can not be sort...
  • Cadzilla
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • folder
    sorting
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes