Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Superuser Contribution Bloquear un artista o álbum

Hola, quiero sugerir que nos permitan bloquear a un artista en particular o un álbum (al menos). Esto no lo quiero por no querer escucharlo, es fácil saltarlo, lo entiendo, pero esto es por salud mental. Hay un artista en particular que Spotify me ha...

• Hola, quiero sugerir que nos permitan bloquear a un artista en particular o un álbum  (al menos). Esto no lo quiero por no querer escucharlo, es fácil saltarlo, lo entiendo, pero esto es por sal...
  • Pauliaratos
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution why is spotify playing songs i dont pick self, and add playlists i have never heard of?

spotify is suddendly acting like its broken, it has been for the past 5-6 days. It has started playing songs out of nowhere, if the app is running in backround but nothing playing, suddenly without any contact to the phone (It has been laying in my b...

• Casual Listener
  • spotify is suddendly acting like its broken, it has been for the past 5-6 days. It has started playing songs out of nowhere, if the app is running in backround but nothing playing, suddenly without a...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to know why the band Kalevala has been removed from spotify

I hear this band often and I'm so sad. If spotify doesn't have the songs I'm searching for, why and for what am I paying?

• Visitor
  • I hear this band often and I'm so sad. If spotify doesn't have the songs I'm searching for, why and for what am I paying?
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I upload music to Spotify and not earn money from it?

Hi, I wanted to use a distributor to upload music to Spotify, but my beats have samples that aren’t cleared and some beats that aren’t mine that I can’t monetize, but I want to put these tracks on Spotify. Is there a way to do this?

• Hi, I wanted to use a distributor to upload music to Spotify, but my beats have samples that aren’t cleared and some beats that aren’t mine that I can’t monetize, but I want to put these tracks on Sp...
  • TacticalKarma
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Helloween missing albums on Spotify

Why There isn't on the play list the albums Pink Bubbles Go Ape, Chameleon, Master Of The Rings and The Time Of The Oath? They must be part of the Helloween Catalog to listen. Thanks.

• Why There isn't on the play list the albums Pink Bubbles Go Ape, Chameleon, Master Of The Rings and The Time Of The Oath?   They must be part of the Helloween Catalog to listen.   Thank...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong artist linked to Parkway Drive - "Schattenboxen (Shadow Boxing)" feat. Casper

Hey, Spotify links the wrong artist called "Casper" to this song.All of the German Parkway Drive songs were made with the help of German rapper Casperhttps://open.spotify.com/artist/6UDhlW8uEVBBrqHS3RrKuv?si=tz7kf61RR5qUQ4GW-rxy_Qwho is also featured...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   Spotify links the wrong artist called "Casper" to this song. All of the German Parkway Drive songs were made with the help of German rapper Casper https://open.spotify.com/artist/6UDh...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding Music

I am looking to find a song from a disbanded group called Puretty. I would like to have these two songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdsjpcnPurY (Cheki Love) and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K08sQjT-HU (Shuwa Shuwa Baby). The links are the sho...

• Visitor
  • I am looking to find a song from a disbanded group called Puretty. I would like to have these two songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdsjpcnPurY (Cheki Love) and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Forgot to tag my songs for consideration on a Playlist before release

Hi guys, I distributed my EP via Distrokid and didn´t tell a release date in the future. This led to a "sudden" release on Spotify and now I´m not able to tag my songs for consideration on a Spotify curated playlist.Is there a chance to tag my now re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I distributed my EP via Distrokid and didn´t tell a release date in the future. This led to a "sudden" release on Spotify and now I´m not able to tag my songs for consideration on a Spotify ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chinese Song Request

Hi, could you please add this song  轉機 - 潘瑋柏(Will Pan) Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   could you please add this song    轉機 - 潘瑋柏(Will Pan)   Thanks!
  • Mozer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Universal Music Taiwan Ltd
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album request

Request for the following album by 潘瑋柏 (Will Pan) Will's 未來式 新歌+精選   

• Casual Listener
  • Request for the following album by 潘瑋柏 (Will Pan)   Will's 未來式 新歌+精選     
  • Mozer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Universal Music Taiwan Ltd
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons...

Why does more and more music by the band keep disappearing. Less and less songs from albums are available and it is kinda upsetting. I’ve used Spotify for years now and I would be hurt if I had to look at alternatives like Apple Music.

• Casual Listener
  • Why does more and more music by the band keep disappearing. Less and less songs from albums are available and it is kinda upsetting. I’ve used Spotify for years now and I would be hurt if I had to lo...
  • soccerphiz
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Pagamento

Olá, tenho o plano familia assinado e veio descontando 2 vezes no mês, uma de R$16,90 e outra de R$26,90, por que?

• Casual Listener
  • Olá, tenho o plano familia assinado e veio descontando 2 vezes no mês, uma de R$16,90 e outra de R$26,90, por que?
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARTIST SUBMISSION REQUEST

In regards to New Order I noticed Spotify used to have the collector editions to all of the New Order albums. However, not anymore. Would Spotify be able to get the collector editions of the album's again? A lot of other New Wave bands on Spotify hav...

• Visitor
  • ...lbum's again?   A lot of other New Wave bands on Spotify have a wealth of content, but very little of New Order who were very big and influential for that decade.    The collector e...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm sorting by valence

I'm trying to make a smaller playlist out a larger playlist so that it's only progressively more and more positive sounding songs. From 0-100, where should I start so that it starts with "Enhh, I GUESS it's positive sounding, certainly not negative" ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to make a smaller playlist out a larger playlist so that it's only progressively more and more positive sounding songs. From 0-100, where should I start so that it starts with "Enhh, I GUE...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporarily Halt Sending Email Notifications about Concerts in My Area

Hi Spotify, I hope everyone is having a good day and is safe. I want to request that Spotify stop sending emails about new and current concerts and events happening in my area. This is concerning because we should all be in social isolation to stop t...

• Hi Spotify, I hope everyone is having a good day and is safe. I want to request that Spotify stop sending emails about new and current concerts and events happening in my area. This is concerning bec...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Olá, tenho o plano familiar assinado e chegou a descontar 2 vezes no mês, por que?

O primeiro valor que veio foi de R$16,90 e o outro de R$26,90, ou seja, mais do que realmente é o valor do plano, por que?

• Casual Listener
  • O primeiro valor que veio foi de R$16,90 e o outro de R$26,90, ou seja, mais do que realmente é o valor do plano, por que?
  • Mozer
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Right Place/Right Speaker :p #MoodBooster

You wanna vibes? hop on my playlist and lemme know what you think;) merci stay Safe.spotify:playlist:0s5CnGQqpB2NF7JARVOjDE

• Regular
  • 😋 You wanna vibes?  😋 hop on my playlist and lemme know what you think;) merci stay Safe. spotify:playlist:0s5CnGQqpB2NF7JARVOjDE    
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chill
    moodbooster
    vibes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lady Gaga Album gone

Poker Face Remixes is gone, it was available 4 or 5 days ago...

• Visitor
  • Poker Face Remixes is gone, it was available 4 or 5 days ago...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod