Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Is it risky to stream my own track on repeat?

Is it possible to gain streams by doing this? And will i get banned? I mean i have some friends that did it for their own tracks and gained like 28k streams and yeah it was obvious they had like 50 monthly listeners.I want to do it only for like 10 d...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to gain streams by doing this? And will i get banned?  I mean i have some friends that did it for their own tracks and gained like 28k streams and yeah it was obvious they had li...
  • Shuidong
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Change needed in "This is Rainbow" playlist

Playlist I'm talking aboutOn playlist "This is Rainbow" there are two tracks, that doesn't supposed to be there. "To Me" and "Gossip Girl" form albums "KPOP - Girls Power v5" and "KPOP - Girls Power v1". Also if you open this tracks window, it redire...

• Visitor
  • Playlist I'm talking about On playlist "This is Rainbow" there are two tracks, that doesn't supposed to be there. "To Me" and "Gossip Girl" form albums "KPOP - Girls Power v5" and "KPOP - Girls Powe...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All version of "California Love" by 2Pac replaced

So I was just listening to one of my playlists and noticed the original version of "California Love" by 2Pac was different. It should of been the Original version from the "All Eyez On Me" album, but instead, some remixed version of it was playing. I...

• Regular
  • So I was just listening to one of my playlists and noticed the original version of "California Love" by 2Pac was different. It should of been the Original version from the "All Eyez On Me" album, but...
  • moonjay
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 2Pac
    california love
  • 11 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Los Prisioneros - Ni por la razón, ni por la fuerza

Quisiera saber ¿porqué el album "Ni por la Razon, Ni por la Fuerza" del Grupo Chileno "Los Prisioneros", tiene casi todas sus canciones deshabilitadas?El album puede ser visto desde este link, sin embargo, en su mayoria no se puede oir. https://open....

• Visitor
  • Quisiera saber ¿porqué el album "Ni por la Razon, Ni por la Fuerza" del Grupo Chileno "Los Prisioneros", tiene casi todas sus canciones deshabilitadas? El album puede ser visto desde este link, sin ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo compartir mis playlist

Hola tengo un problema a la hora de querer publicar mi playlist pongo el URL y cuando le presiono "post" aparece el siguiente mensaje "debe incluir un enlace / url de lista de reproducción de spotify para crear una publicación en el intercambio de li...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola tengo un problema a la hora de querer publicar mi playlist pongo el URL y cuando le presiono "post" aparece el siguiente mensaje  "debe incluir un enlace / url de lista de reproducción de ...
  • coolestwave
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • AYUDA
    Playlist
    problema
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Composer Weekly Playlists

Hello, Spotify Community! As a regular consumer of fine art (classical) music, I had really enjoyed listening to Spotify's Composer Weekly playlists. What a great way to start my work week on my Monday commute while sipping some fresh coffee! If you ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Spotify Community!   As a regular consumer of fine art (classical) music, I had really enjoyed listening to Spotify's Composer Weekly playlists. What a great way to start my work week o...
  • DaveMonaco
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Ac13 - the virus

Can we please add ac13 - the virus - DNBallstars records... Absolute banger

• Can we please add ac13 - the virus - DNBallstars records... Absolute banger
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Ac13 the virus DNB drum bass dnballstars
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

What kind of content can I submit?

Hello,as an artist, what kind of content can I submit or upload on Spotify. Can I publish some spoken tutorials?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, as an artist, what kind of content can I submit or upload on Spotify. Can I publish some spoken tutorials?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song titles (two songs are switched)

In the "Heavy Hitters" album by Michael Schenker Group, the songs "Out In The Fields" and "I Don't Live Today" are mistitled. The song that's titled "Out In The Fields" is actually "I Don't Live Today" and vice versa.

• Casual Listener
  • In the "Heavy Hitters" album by Michael Schenker Group, the songs "Out In The Fields" and "I Don't Live Today" are mistitled.  The song that's titled "Out In The Fields" is actually "I Don't Liv...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Missing - Neurosis, The eye of every storm

Band - NeurosisAlbum - The eye of every stormLink:https://open.spotify.com/album/1td0hx7C7mdZGvekzMD1CL?si=I6biBv75RfqBvoxJpem5Fg Why is it missing? Strange as most every other album from this band is there...Any idea when it will be back?

• Visitor
  • Band - Neurosis Album - The eye of every storm Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/1td0hx7C7mdZGvekzMD1CL?si=I6biBv75RfqBvoxJpem5Fg   Why is it missing? Strange as most every other album f...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • album
    missing
    Neurosis
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Add music

Hello Team,Spotify is a great music streaming service, rich with songs but it has a poor collection of bengali songs... it would be of great pleasure if u add these songs to yourcollectionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKrou2ENSe8 ; https://www.yout...

• Hello Team, Spotify is a great music streaming service, rich with songs but it has a poor collection of bengali songs... it would be of great pleasure if u add these songs to yourcollection https:/...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Added one k-pop song to a 28 song playlist. Only k-pop in recommended songs.

Is this a bug or a new feature? I get Spotify is trying to premote this trend but I want to see the music that the rest of the playlist follows, rather than irrelevant genres of music just because I added one song. I hope a setting appears in the fut...

• Visitor
  • Is this a bug or a new feature? I get Spotify is trying to premote this trend but I want to see the music that the rest of the playlist follows, rather than irrelevant genres of music just because I ...
  • Tanner3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud

Hey an Independent publisher has plublished one of my songs on spotify and now does not want to pay me any royalties from my streaming or sales. any way I can order a take down of my song and republished through a more trusted publisher like cd baby?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey an Independent publisher has plublished one of my songs on spotify and now does not want to pay me any royalties from my streaming or sales. any way I can order a take down of my song and republi...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Disappeared

Why the albums disappeared?The music publisher/Aggregator or the music holder removed it from spotify.

• Regular
  • Why the albums disappeared? The music publisher/Aggregator or the music holder removed it from spotify.
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Album disappeared

Les Miserables 10th Anniversary concert album has disappeared. I dont listen to much else!!! Why would it suddenly be gone?

• Casual Listener
  • Les Miserables 10th Anniversary concert album has disappeared. I dont listen to much else!!!  Why would it suddenly be gone?
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Add genre to playlists

Coming from Google Play, I'm used to seeing the genre column in my All Music list. This allowed me to sort by genres like hip hop and easily create genre related playlists. Right now I have to sort by artist, which doesn't give you the same results. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Coming from Google Play, I'm used to seeing the genre column in my All Music list. This allowed me to sort by genres like hip hop and easily create genre related playlists. Right now I have to sort b...
  • Jorgen293
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Computer UI
    user experience
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Following artist.

Why do I need to push «follow» on some artists again and again? It just wont register that I want to follow. Quite annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • Why do I need to push «follow» on some artists again and again? It just wont register that I want to follow. Quite annoying.
  • oadammen
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Would you put the new yo Gotti ,Frisco Go ,aka frank on your Spotify

New release from yo gottti Frisco go and aka frank would you put it on your playlist ? Let’s see. Song called - ain’t loyal

• Visitor
  • New release from yo gottti Frisco go and aka frank 🔥 🔥 would you put it on your playlist ? Let’s see. Song called - ain’t loyal 
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Caratula de Archivos Locales

Es posible que la caratula de las canciones descargadas en mi ordenador se suban a Spotify cuando activo la opcion de agregar archivos locales?

• Casual Listener
  • Es posible que la caratula de las canciones descargadas en mi ordenador se suban a Spotify cuando activo la opcion de agregar archivos locales?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Add this song....

Hi, Can you add Jay Z feat. Justin Timberlake- Holy Grail on spotify? Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hi, Can you add Jay Z feat. Justin Timberlake- Holy Grail on spotify?  Thanks.
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes