Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Spotify Wrapped 2021 Minutes Listened

PlanDuo/Blend or whateverCountryU.S.ADeviceSamsung Note 10 My Question or IssueMy Spotify Wrapped says that I have 41.571 minutes listened. I listened to a podcast for 80 episodes, 4-hour long episodes. Another has 2-3 hour long episodes and I listen...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Duo/Blend or whatever Country U.S.A Device Samsung Note 10   My Question or Issue My Spotify Wrapped says that I have 41.571 minutes listened. I listened to a podcast for 80 episode...
  • CodyHoerner
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 2021 Top Songs slideshow doesn't work

When I play my Top Songs 2021 slideshow in my iPhone app I get only a black screen with a replay button in the center that does nothing.

• Music Fan
  • When I play my Top Songs 2021 slideshow in my iPhone app I get only a black screen with a replay button in the center that does nothing.
  • stylusmariner
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Are Spotify Artists FAKE?

Hi, I have recently noticed there are numerous tracks on Spotify Editorial Playlists from artists who are not verified at all. Which means they do not have access to their artist profile.According to Spotify, the only way to get into an editorial pla...

• Hi,   I have recently noticed there are numerous tracks on Spotify Editorial Playlists from artists who are not verified at all. Which means they do not have access to their artist profile. A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Catalan ads in Valencian Community

People who live in Valencia, Spain doesn’t speak the Catalonian language. So, we disagree with the fact that advertisers from Catalonia are being broadcasted in our region, Valencia. We think this is an intent to coronize our region. Spotify, please ...

• People who live in Valencia, Spain doesn’t speak the Catalonian language. So, we disagree with the fact that advertisers from Catalonia are being broadcasted in our region, Valencia. We think this is...
  • clematys
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please add "mars je t'aime" by mars water

please add this album to spotifyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rux-c1c5FY&list=OLAK5uy_m6ieJPRSPi4lNgTRKUrCR-FRCeGbdS45E

• please add this album to spotify https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rux-c1c5FY&list=OLAK5uy_m6ieJPRSPi4lNgTRKUrCR-FRCeGbdS45E
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ban artists from using "Daily Mix #" for playlists

For example, Luis Masters has a bunch of playlists named "Daily Mix 3", "Daily Mix 4", etc. The problem with this is that it messes up Android Auto, when I tell it to play "Daily Mix 3" it ends up playing his playlist instead of the Spotify algorithm...

• Visitor
  • For example, Luis Masters has a bunch of playlists named "Daily Mix 3", "Daily Mix 4", etc.   The problem with this is that it messes up Android Auto, when I tell it to play "Daily Mix 3" it e...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Add songs

Hi, I am writing to request the addition of two songs on Spotify: -Adriano Celentano “c’è sempre un motivo” -Lil Peep “haunt you” I hope you can make my wish come true. Thanks. bye Bye

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am writing to request the addition of two songs on Spotify: -Adriano Celentano “c’è sempre un motivo” -Lil Peep “haunt you” I hope you can make my wish come true. Thanks. bye Bye
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Jewish music

Hello Spotify. Why not any Jewish Music Genre tile. You've found room for arabic and african music!

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify. Why not any Jewish Music Genre tile. You've found room for arabic and african music!
  • ougee
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Switched songs

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21+ / WindowsOperating SystemAndroid Oreo / Windows 10 My Question or Issue So two songs are switched. I don't know who to contact about this? So I'll make this thread.When you play the song "Som en hund"...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Samsung Galaxy S21+ / Windows Operating System Android Oreo / Windows 10   My Question or Issue   So two songs are switched. I don't know ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Content not available/ songs are greyed out but works for my friend

PlanFreeCountry DevicePC, Android PhoneOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSome albums/songs from the Indian music band Avial are not available in India for me. Some of the songs are available but most are not.https://open.spot...

• Plan Free Country   Device PC, Android Phone Operating System Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Some albums/songs from the Indian music band Avial are not available ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics and synchronisation

PremiumCountry UKAndriod Mac and Windows 10 Can I turn off lyric synchronisation? If not, can it be added as a feature in future? I find the synchronisation distracting and prefer to scroll the lyrics manually, especially as I am learning a second la...

• Casual Listener
  •   Premium Country UK Andriod Mac and Windows 10   Can I turn off lyric synchronisation? If not, can it be added as a feature in future? I find the synchronisation distracting and prefe...
  • Astrecks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Listening

I chose Bliss to listen to when I laid down. I woke to Julius Sleazer. I listen to Deep House. Techno and Jazz standards. How did I get taken to a artist using ghetto English?

• Visitor
  • I chose Bliss to listen to when I laid down. I woke to Julius Sleazer.  I listen to Deep House. Techno and Jazz standards.  How did I get taken to a artist using ghetto English?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Spotify for Artists] Prevent Fake Album Additions

Ok so I have noticed recently that a bunch of popular artists have random people’s music (that they don’t know) listed under their artist profile. I propose that Spotify add a safety to prevent this by emailing the collaborators before publishing ask...

• Visitor
  • Ok so I have noticed recently that a bunch of popular artists have random people’s music (that they don’t know) listed under their artist profile.   I propose that Spotify add a safety to prev...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 中文歌曲标题错误

This problem has appeared in several versions, and there is no problem for English songs, but the song page on the Chinese song will appear missing above the title of the Chinese song.

• Visitor
  • This problem has appeared in several versions, and there is no problem for English songs, but the song page on the Chinese song will appear missing above the title of the Chinese song.
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Browsing album then using back arrow makes album disappear...

Plan - Premium in USADevice - Windows 10 desktop app Hi - I have a strange problem. An example of this problem is outlined below. However, before you jump to a conclusion about this, please take into account:1. It happens when I search for any artist...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium in USA Device - Windows 10 desktop app   Hi - I have a strange problem.  An example of this problem is outlined below.  However, before you jump to a conclusion a...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Sports Boogie" by Gerhard Trede cut short

There is only one version available on Spotify, and it just suddenly cuts 36 seconds into the track. I know the full version is much longer. Is it possible to get this fixed?

• There is only one version available on Spotify, and it just suddenly cuts 36 seconds into the track. I know the full version is much longer. Is it possible to get this fixed?
  • duckwaltz
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • boogie
    fallout
    gerhard
    sports
    trede
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Move Liked Songs

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceSamsung Galaxy A02SOperating System(Android 11) My Question or IssueHow can I move one song from it´s position in the Liked SongsFor example I have a song in the first position and I want to put then in 10 position.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal Device Samsung Galaxy A02S Operating System (Android 11)   My Question or Issue How can I move one song from it´s position in the Liked Songs For example...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] stop playing commercials in spanish

we don't pay you to listen to commercials in spanish. nothing we listen to is in spanish, we are in the US (and paying in US $$), sooo.... why are we having to listen to spanish commercials????

• Visitor
  • we don't pay you to listen to commercials in spanish.  nothing we listen to is in spanish, we are in the US (and paying in US $$), sooo.... why are we having to listen to spanish commercials????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] The music file is wrong in Mr.Sunshine playlist

The 15st music file "How can I Forget you" in Mr.Sunshine OST playlist is wrong.https://open.spotify.com/track/39xBcWw1gTS8E0Nv3R4ucC?si=ee46d06cafe54c0fIt's should behttps://open.spotify.com/track/4BNP9HUof4uECvpaR3X8Ad?si=43e9fb33bddc4df8orhttps://...

• The 15st music file "How can I Forget you" in Mr.Sunshine OST playlist is wrong. https://open.spotify.com/track/39xBcWw1gTS8E0Nv3R4ucC?si=ee46d06cafe54c0f It's should be https://open.spotify.co...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This is the Beatles song order

I have been listening to the This Is The Beatles playlist lately. I don’t have an issue with the songs in the playlist, however It’s a bit jarring that Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band isn’t followed With A Little Help From My Friends. These son...

• Visitor
  • I have been listening to the This Is The Beatles playlist lately. I don’t have an issue with the songs in the playlist, however It’s a bit jarring that Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band isn’t fol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes