Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Other] John Williams

[Other] John Williams

There are several artists named John Williams. One is the world famous conductor  who has written many music scores and is approaching 91 years of age.

There is another that is a classical guitarist from the fifties. There is a third with a middle name of "David." This last artist just released an EP called "Green with Envy."

All three of these artists are listed as one in your catalogue. I think all three would appreciate being separated to their proper location.

Thank you. 

3 Replies

Hey @wsmyth,

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

In this case, we suggest that you report this to our Content team directly. You can do this following the instructions for Broken or Incorrect content here.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I sent you this important information. I am doing you a favor. Yet you want me to do further work to fix YOUR error.

I am not going to go to that link to fix your problem. You can do this.

Are you going to fix this, or do you still want me to fix it. I am not going to fix it. You need to report this to your "Content Team." I am doing you a favor. Your report it.

Suggested posts