Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrapped 2021 Integration Into Daily Drive, The Get Up and Daily Sports

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 8+Operating SystemiOS 14.8 My Question or IssueGreetings! Avid fan of all three outta the five personalized playlists (TGU, DD and DS) and I am wondering when/if the songs that play at the end of all three wil...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country United States Device iPhone 8+ Operating System iOS 14.8   My Question or Issue Greetings!   Avid fan of all three outta the five personalized playlists (TGU, ...
  • ThomasW2
  • Music Fan
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Brain Power by NOMA

Plz can you add it on Spotify? It's a great song

• Casual Listener
  • Plz can you add it on Spotify? It's a great song
  • JakeCaplar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Spotify should disallow the spreading of COVID-19 misinformation.

Other platforms have taken a stand against misinformation that comes with life and death consequences. Please do not be part of the problem -- we will cancel membership.

• Visitor
  • Other platforms have taken a stand against misinformation that comes with life and death consequences. Please do not be part of the problem -- we will cancel membership. 
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! What happened to this album?

I have been a Spotify customer for a while now and I've enjoyed building my music library since. I have been let down though as an album from one of my favourite bands is no longer on Spotify. The thing is though that it is the only album from them t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Spotify customer for a while now and I've enjoyed building my music library since. I have been let down though as an album from one of my favourite bands is no longer on Spotify. The th...
  • Easymoneysniper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist Jack White is causing a BIG problem : Case# 17829254

Ever since 2019-04-06, any related compilation album (related because all tracks are written by Pierre Deutschmann) with the artist Jack White on it has not been added to Spotify. Plenty of other similarly related albums have been added because Jack ...

• Roadie
  • ...omplained about this. Would someone on the Content Team PLEASE fix this problem and then add the missing albums? Thanks. Here is the first album (2019-04-06 beatport.com link) where the problem s...
  • Puglifiled
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Discover Weekly ] keeps showing me the same songs

Plan: PremiumCountry: GermanyOperating System: Android, MacOs, Linux Ubuntu My Question or Issue: Since ever I keep getting in Discover Weekly the songs I've already not only heard but also had in Discover Weekly, sometimes even a week ago. This is u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Germany Operating System: Android, MacOs, Linux Ubuntu   My Question or Issue:   Since ever I keep getting in Discover Weekly the songs I've already not on...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [LYRICS] Zayn - Rear View

Hello,I noticed that in the lyrics provided by the Spotify app for the song “Rear View” of Zayn, there is a mistake on a sentence, as : Spotify lyrics : “I’m tired of looking by myself and not with you” Real lyrics : “I’m tired of looking at myself i...

• Hello, I noticed that in the lyrics provided by the Spotify app for the song “Rear View” of Zayn, there is a mistake on a sentence, as :   Spotify lyrics : “I’m tired of looking by mysel...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem inserting a playlist on my Facebook wall

Copy/pasting the playlist link on my Facebook wall no longer converts into the normal visual. Instead I'm simply getting Spotify web player

• Regular
  •   Copy/pasting the playlist link on my Facebook wall no longer converts into the normal visual. Instead I'm simply getting Spotify web player    
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable songs by Eagle-Eye Cherry's Desireless

I'm trying to list the album Desireless by Eagle-Eye Cherry, but for some reason only 4 songs are available, the rest being greyed out. How can I listen to the remaining songs in the album? There's a post from 2015 about this already, but it's been c...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to list the album Desireless by Eagle-Eye Cherry, but for some reason only 4 songs are available, the rest being greyed out.   How can I listen to the remaining songs in the album? ...
  • stopcontinues
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Hippie Sabotage: Red Moon Rising

Where has the album gone and when will it be back? I miss mobbing to work listening to some killer base.

• Casual Listener
  • Where has the album gone and when will it be back?   I miss mobbing to work listening to some killer base.
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

CENSORSHIP is FACISM - do not presume to know the "truth"

When there is rampant global disagreement among scientists, it behooves all legitimate outlets of public information to remain unbiased. Do not cave in to pressure to transgress the first amendment because of diverse opinions. Let Spotify remain a ne...

• Visitor
  • When there is rampant global disagreement among scientists, it behooves all legitimate outlets of public information to remain unbiased.  Do not cave in to pressure to transgress the first a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify plays wrong "I Feel Love" song

Hi there! I discovered that Spotify plays wrong Donna Summer song. I want listen to "I Feel Love" from the original album (I Remember Yesterday) but automatically replaces it to "I Feel Love - 12" Version" from "Bad Girls (Delux Edition). Can you pls...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!   I discovered that Spotify plays wrong Donna Summer song. I want listen to "I Feel Love" from the original album (I Remember Yesterday) but automatically replaces it to "I Feel Love...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Playlists] Create Spotify Playlists with City Sounds and Rain Sounds in the City

Hello!I've noticed that there is not a spotify playlist with city sounds or rain falling in the city even though there are a lot of great sounds which have been published on Spotify.Could your spotify editors create playlists with these sounds ?

• Hello!I've noticed that there is not a spotify playlist with city sounds or rain falling in the city even though there are a lot of great sounds which have been published on Spotify.Could your spotif...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

is there a way to listen spotify music that aren't available in your country?

so there was a music in my playlist and it became unavailable and when i search it up on Spotify it was unavailable in your country is there a way to bypass that because I liked that music

• Regular
  • so there was a music in my playlist and it became unavailable and when i search it up on Spotify it was unavailable in your country is there a way to bypass that because I liked that music
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Other] Fix Type O Negative Credits

The song Red Water (Christmas Mourning) by Type O Negative from the album October Rust (Special Edition) has an error in the credits. It should be 'Josh Silver' and not 'John Silver'. OCD is a thing and this lapse is clinical precision from Spotify i...

• The song Red Water (Christmas Mourning) by Type O Negative from the album October Rust (Special Edition) has an error in the credits. It should be 'Josh Silver' and not 'John Silver'.  OCD is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blurry album art in fullscreen

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceDesktopOperating SystemAll desktop OSMy Question or IssueIn fullscreen mode, the album art is very low-res and compressed.

blurry2.png
  • Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Desktop Operating System All desktop OS My Question or Issue In fullscreen mode, the album art is very low-res and compressed.    
  • HellishAbyss
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution weird cover for local file songs

 all the local songs that i add have this weird cover which i dont even know the origin ofhavent added any myself DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10

unknown.png
  •   all the local songs that i add have this weird cover which i dont even know the origin of havent added any myself     Device PC Operating System Windows 10
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shared song from iphone will not play on Samsung Galaxy S21

My friend shared a song from her iphone and send it to me via SMS. I click on the link in my Samsung S21 phone, it opens Spotify, but doesn’t open the song. The same link will however open on my ipad. There appears to be an incompatibility issue when...

• Casual Listener
  • My friend shared a song from her iphone and send it to me via SMS. I click on the link in my Samsung S21 phone, it opens Spotify, but doesn’t open the song. The same link will however open on my ipad...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens to your playlist when a song becomes unavailable?

I have over a thousand tracks on my Spotify "Liked Songs" list.I'm proud of my collection. But what happens if a song become unavailable, does it disappear from my liked list or does it just grey out? If it just greys out it's OK, because I'll know w...

• I have over a thousand tracks on my Spotify "Liked Songs" list. I'm proud of my collection.   But what happens if a song become unavailable, does it disappear from my liked list or does it ju...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes