Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

What genre is this?

Our latest single 'Two Times' came out today, we always struggle to find the appropriate label for our music and how to describe it to friends, any suggestions? https://open.spotify.com/track/6oPtuwT6mhTrTTXqgfKLHo?si=M962moA_T_2IiJYxCjTwQQ

• Roadie
  • Our latest single 'Two Times' came out today, we always struggle to find the appropriate label for our music and how to describe it to friends, any suggestions?   https://open.spotify.com/trac...
  • EoinSandford
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song title

Spotify, the link to Piero Umiliani Musicaleggera's track no 1 "Blues dell'ergastolano" actually plays another theme by Umiliani, "Blues for Gassman". Can you fix it?

• Visitor
  • Spotify, the link to Piero Umiliani Musicaleggera's track no 1 "Blues dell'ergastolano" actually plays another theme by Umiliani, "Blues for Gassman". Can you fix it?
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Smooth Jazz Playlists?

Hey! Do you have any suggestions for Smooth Jazz playlists? Trying to add Olivia Frances' original, jazzy pop song “Makin' Room For You”. Please listen to the track here and let me know if you have any playlist suggestions.. Thanks!!Alex--www.oliviaf...

• Roadie
  • Hey!    Do you have any suggestions for Smooth Jazz playlists? Trying to add Olivia Frances' original, jazzy pop song “Makin' Room For You”. Please listen to the track here and let me kno...
  • kfallsjr
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

dead topic

dead topic

• Visitor
  • dead topic
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • opinion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Ads too loud!

Most local ads are way too loud and I often just mute the app for several minutes and then unmute once I know the ads are over.

• Casual Listener
  • Most local ads are way too loud and I often just mute the app for several minutes and then unmute once I know the ads are over. 
  • mrgoodfoot2016
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Cassie and the code moments

Why can't I play this song anymore I have to resort to YouTube...

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't I play this song anymore I have to resort to YouTube...
  • bwsgordon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing JJBA soundtracks

Hi, I've tried looking for songs from the JJBA soundtrack (parts 3, 4 and 5) and nothing appears. I can find the artist (for example THE DU) but none of their music is available? Please help

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I've tried looking for songs from the JJBA soundtrack (parts 3, 4 and 5) and nothing appears.   I can find the artist (for example THE DU) but none of their music is available? &...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! John Hammond vs. John Hammond Jr.

It seems like there are a lot of albums under "John Hammond" that should really be attributed to (sorted under) "John Hammond Jr.".

• Casual Listener
  • It seems like there are a lot of albums under "John Hammond" that should really be attributed to (sorted under) "John Hammond Jr.".
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Riders on the storm ft snoop dogg

To many years and i need to have this song on my playlist in Spotify can you add now?

• Visitor
  • To many years and i need to have this song on my playlist in Spotify can you add now? 😪 😪 😪 😪
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Old Sleep Playlist

The Sleep by Spotify playlist has changed and I am looking for the name and/or artist of a specific song. It was either the 3rd or 4th song and I think the title may have included heaven or heavens or something similar in the title. I love that song ...

• Visitor
  • The Sleep by Spotify playlist has changed and I am looking for the name and/or artist of a specific song. It was either the 3rd or 4th song and I think the title may have included heaven or heavens o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When will HiFi make its return?

I switched from Spotify to Apple Music due to Apple Music having better sound quality overall (256kbps AAC) vs Spotify Premium (320kbps Ogg Vorbis).I can't lie, Apple Music sounds pretty good, but I miss Spotify for the music selection there, and the...

• Not applicable
  • I switched from Spotify to Apple Music due to Apple Music having better sound quality overall (256kbps AAC) vs Spotify Premium (320kbps Ogg Vorbis). I can't lie, Apple Music sounds pretty good, but ...
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! All out 00s

Does anyone else feel the recent song changes to this playlist doesnt fit the 2000s

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone else feel the recent song changes to this playlist doesnt fit the 2000s
  • thor94322
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Garland Jeffreys

Hi everyone!I just have a really quick question,Why is hail hail rockn'roll from garland Jeffreys not available to play? It's in an album called don't call me buckwheat.I don't know if you will understand my question... But thank you for replying if ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! I just have a really quick question, Why is hail hail rockn'roll from garland Jeffreys not available to play? It's in an album called don't call me buckwheat. I don't know if you will...
  • Mr_W0lfram
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Garland Jeffreys
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How may I get rid of turkish songs?

My country is set to US, and I only have one or two turkish songs in my playlists. But my browser is filled with turkish songs. Where ever I go it's filled with turkish songs. How may I get rid of them? I disliked a lot of them but that's not enough....

• Regular
  • My country is set to US, and I only have one or two turkish songs in my playlists. But my browser is filled with turkish songs. Where ever I go it's filled with turkish songs. How may I get rid of th...
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Kumyoung songs have problems

Hello Spotify! I just want to know if there are problems with certain songs, specifically the karaoke songs from Kumyoung, as I want to listen to the songs but they keep on being displayed as blacked-out in playlists. (The ones I have are just exampl...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify! I just want to know if there are problems with certain songs, specifically the karaoke songs from Kumyoung, as I want to listen to the songs but they keep on being displayed as blacked...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I make spotify keeps playing music while calls?

Can I make spotify keeps playing music while calls? I know sometimes Its a problem that annoying people, but when i am home and the phone is connected to the stereo, I dont want the music to stop If I am having a call or sending a voice massage.I can...

• Visitor
  • Can I make spotify keeps playing music while calls? I know sometimes Its a problem that annoying people, but when i am home and the phone is connected to the stereo, I dont want the music to stop If ...
  • K-I-M
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist menu

It used to be the case that when you went to look for your artists, they were listed in alphabetical order. That made it really easy to find the artist you were looking for. Now it gives you artist s in a pretty random order, which means you could be...

• Casual Listener
  •  It used to be the case that when you went to look for your artists, they were listed in alphabetical order. That made it really easy to find the artist you were looking for. Now it gives you ar...
  • FCDFKLetsGo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific song request - Skin

Hello, i'm a new user. I apologize in advance if this is not the proper means or section to report what i'm about to write. I have been searching for a song by Skin, title "Tear Down These Houses".It is a great song which was not released in an album...

• Visitor
  • Hello, i'm a new user. I apologize in advance if this is not the proper means or section to report what i'm about to write.   I have been searching for a song by Skin, title "Tear Down These H...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why does the version of some songs change in Spotify and can I change it back?

I just noticed through shuffle play that one of my most favorite songs has been switched to a completely different version that isn't nearly as good. It used to sound like this on Spotify: Now it sounds like this: What the **bleep** happened, and how...

• Visitor
  • I just noticed through shuffle play that one of my most favorite songs has been switched to a completely different version that isn't nearly as good.   It used to sound like this on Spotify: ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes