Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Listening to songs restricted to a country while in the country

Listening to songs restricted to a country while in the country

My account is based in the Philippines but I am currently visiting Japan and would like to listen to a few japan restricted songs. Is there any way to listen to these sons despite my account not being based in this country?
2 Replies

Hey there, friend! Japan is so cool, I hope one day I'll be able to visit it too, I love Japanese culture! I understand that you want to listen to some songs that are restricted to Japan, but your Spotify account is based in the Philippines. Well, I have good news for you! There's a way to work around this using a tool called a VPN (Virtual Private Network).

Essentially, a VPN allows you to connect to a virtual private network, which means you can change your virtual location and access restricted content from other countries. To set up a VPN, you'll need an account with a VPN provider and install the software on your device.

There are many different VPN providers to choose from, so it's important to do your research and choose one that is reliable and offers services in Japan. Once you've chosen a provider, you can download the software, install it and connect to a location in Japan.

And that's it! Now you can listen to all the songs that are restricted to Japan, even though your Spotify account isn't based there. Cool, right? Enjoy listening to your favorite songs and have a great weekend in Japan!

So you're saying that despite me actually being in Japan I need a VPN that connects to Japan to listen to Japan restricted music?

Suggested posts