Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1909 likes

[iOS] Neil Young

Get rid of Podcasts like Rogan that is against your Policy of Spreading Disinformation, that is killing People. Beg Neil Young to come back. Focus on Music. Reply to this idea so you don’t continue to lose More Subscribers. Tell your CEO to Resign. T...

• Get rid of Podcasts like Rogan that is against your Policy of Spreading Disinformation, that is killing People. Beg Neil Young to come back. Focus on Music. Reply to this idea so you don’t continue t...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

You guys suck for blocking Neil Young

Supporting Joe.. Unamerican as **bleep**. There are plenty of online players that want my money.

• Visitor
  • Supporting Joe.. Unamerican as **bleep**. There are plenty of online players that want my money. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Podcasts] Healthcare workers for Neil Young

All the Neil Young songs are gone from my playlists. He’s one of my favorite artists of all time. Also, I’m a medical student and SO MANY OF MY PATIENTS HAVE COVID.DEAR JOE ROGAN,DEAR SPOTIFY,Do you know what I get to do every day? Diagnose unvaccina...

• Regular
  • ...esponsible for the consequences of the content on your platform.
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

[Community][Social] Needless death

I cancelled Spotify because, although I love the app, I can’t support allowing the moronic Josh Rogan to spread deadly anti vax misinformation for personal profit

• I cancelled Spotify because, although I love the app, I can’t support allowing the moronic Josh Rogan to spread deadly anti vax misinformation for personal profit 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Community][Social] Times they are a changing

I've been a Spotify premium member for many years. To witness that Spotify prioritizes the speeches of a far-right loudmouth over the rich music legacy of Neil Young is outrageous. Time to cancel subscription and move to Pandora.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a Spotify premium member for many years. To witness that Spotify prioritizes the speeches of a far-right loudmouth over the rich music legacy of Neil Young is outrageous. Time to cancel sub...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

STOP MISINFORMATION NOW! SHAME ON SPOTIFY!

I am completely disgusted that my favorite app Spotify is on the wrong side of history and is choosing to allow someone to peddle dangerous lies that could cost thousands of lives. To have removed Neil Young instead of flagging misinformation of Joe ...

• Visitor
  • I am completely disgusted that my favorite app Spotify is on the wrong side of history and is choosing to allow someone to peddle dangerous lies that could cost thousands of lives. To have removed Ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

[Podcasts] Joe Rogan

Add misinformation pop up to Joe Rogan podcast.

• Visitor
  • Add misinformation pop up to Joe Rogan podcast.
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Get rid of joe rogan

Keep Neil Young, Joe Rogan down the drain do what's right for the community, for people's health. Rogan spreads misinformation, people are harmed by it. Neil Young is an icon to multiple generations, and he's right about Rogan. Easy decision.

• Visitor
  • Keep Neil Young,  Joe Rogan down the drain     do what's right for the community, for people's health. Rogan spreads misinformation, people are harmed by it. Neil Young is an icon t...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

[Community][Spotify for Artists] Joe Rogan chosen over Neil Young? Really!

I just read in the New York Times that Spotify will be removing all Neil Young music. Perhaps it's time to consider alternatives to Spotify which values Joe Rogan's podcasts and anti-vaccination rhetoric over music. Tidal or Qobuz?

• Visitor
  • I just read in the New York Times that Spotify will be removing all Neil Young music. Perhaps it's time to consider alternatives to Spotify which values Joe Rogan's podcasts and anti-vaccination rhet...
  • 0 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 0 replies
  • 12 likes

Spotify playlist: Tender. What is the genre?

My favourite playlist on created by Spotify is by far Tender, but I’m not sure what genre it falls under. Lofi hip hop chill sentimental music?

• Casual Listener
  • My favourite playlist on created by Spotify is by far Tender, but I’m not sure what genre it falls under. Lofi hip hop chill sentimental music?
  • dandv
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Chat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution User Recreated my Old Podcasts And Presenting As Thier Self-Made Playlist

I am not sure if this is anything I can do anything about. I used to run a Podcast through Libsyn/Apple (old episodes are still available on my personal website). I transitioned to Spotify Playlists and advertised the newer lists here and got some fo...

• Casual Listener
  • I am not sure if this is anything I can do anything about. I used to run a Podcast through Libsyn/Apple (old episodes are still available on my personal website). I transitioned to Spotify Playlists ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Report bad quality songs

How do I report songs uploaded in poor quality? "Dub You!!" by Westurn Union actually SKIPS...MULTIPLE TIMES.

• Visitor
  • How do I report songs uploaded in poor quality?  "Dub You!!" by Westurn Union actually SKIPS... MULTIPLE TIMES.   
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Inappropriate album art in podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceBrowserOperating SystemW10 My Question or IssueAttached image appears in the "popular with listeners of" in the homepage under podcasts. This image is somewhat NSFW not safe for work. I can't seem to block or remove it. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Browser Operating System W10   My Question or Issue Attached image appears in the "popular with listeners of" in the homepage under podcasts. This im...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! The Replacement Peace Playlist

This morning has been, all around, pretty awful for obvious reasons. Yet, I randomly came across the Peace playlist ("Imagine a world of peaceful coexistence, as electronic, indie, contemporary classical, etc..."), and it made me feel far better. It ...

• Casual Listener
  • This morning has been, all around, pretty awful for obvious reasons. Yet, I randomly came across the Peace playlist ("Imagine a world of peaceful coexistence, as electronic, indie, contemporary class...
  • elizam
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

My radios keep playing only Steampunk artists and I can't ban them all

I have multiple playlists that range from 20-400+ songs depending on the theme, with a lot of different genres. Every time I play a radio station, though, I'm always swamped with a bunch of Indie Steampunk bands that I absolutely hate. I've banned St...

• Regular
  • I have multiple playlists that range from 20-400+ songs depending on the theme, with a lot of different genres. Every time I play a radio station, though, I'm always swamped with a bunch of Indie Ste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • genre
    Radio
    steampunk
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album error

Hi, I'm not new here, I just wanted to say that one album is associated with an artist profile called Ripple but it is not part of his discography. In other words, he has an album by the original band "Ripple" (Sons Of The Gods, 1977) in his discogra...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I'm not new here, I just wanted to say that one album is associated with an artist profile called Ripple but it is not part of his discography. In other words, he has an album by the original ban...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Radio is based on existing playlists

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI often try to find new music im interested in by creating a list with a few songs, and then making a playlist radio based on that. The problem i've been having is that ma...

• Plan Premium Country Norway Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I often try to find new music im interested in by creating a list with a few songs, and then ma...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Guesch Patti

Why not add French singer Guesch Patti (well known for hit single "Ettiene") to Spotify? Her most famous albums (incomplete list 1992-1988) Gobe, Blonde, Nomades and Labyrinthe are nothing less than iconic, timeless, have been influential to others a...

• Regular
  • Why not add French singer Guesch Patti (well known for hit single "Ettiene") to Spotify? Her most famous albums (incomplete list 1992-1988) Gobe, Blonde, Nomades and Labyrinthe are nothing less than ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reggaeton song linked to Irish band Aslan

https://open.spotify.com/track/6gaNbfNpIqN0uZsNZ3vDHg?si=4d1c9a522c23439aThis reggaeton song is mistakenly linked to the Irish band Aslan. Took me a while to make sure they didn't actually release a song in Spanish lol. I mean, it's actually quite ob...

• https://open.spotify.com/track/6gaNbfNpIqN0uZsNZ3vDHg?si=4d1c9a522c23439a This reggaeton song is mistakenly linked to the Irish band Aslan. Took me a while to make sure they didn't actually release ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes