Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Radio of a specific artist isn't working

Hello,I really like the radio feature in Spotify!Along with this, there is one specific artist that I really like in which the radio feature isn't working. When I try it on her songs or artist page, I get a message 'couldn't find playlist'.This artis...

• Regular
  • Hello, I really like the radio feature in Spotify! Along with this, there is one specific artist that I really like in which the radio feature isn't working. When I try it on her songs or artist pa...
  • Henri1234
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Globotom Radio was deleted

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueGlobotom Radio was first launched end of December 2020 and was deleted 2nd of January again. ...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Globoto...
  • Henri1234
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

What's up with music disappearing from Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiphone13 Operating System(iOS 15.3.1) My Question or IssueHi Spotify community. Simply what's up with certain music just disappearing? For example - went to listen to 'Linger **bleep** Good' by Revolting Cocks a week or so a...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device iphone13  Operating System (iOS 15.3.1)   My Question or Issue Hi Spotify community. Simply what's up with certain music just disappearing? ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution All content suddenly greyed out

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWin 10 My Question or Issue Dear All, Yesterday I suffered from some internet connectivity issues, which are now resolved. However, all content in the Spotify application on my desktop is now greyed ou...

• Music Fan
  • ...re now resolved. However, all content in the Spotify application on my desktop  is now greyed out. I can press the Play button though, and the songs will play in order, but I can no longer select t...
  • Carlos_Sanchez
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Spotify's "This is...." and "Spotify Radio" playlists

I'm curious to know at what point does Spotify create the "This is...." and Spotify Radio playlists for artists. Do they have to have so many albums or singles out before they do this?

• Gig Goer
  • I'm curious to know at what point does Spotify create the "This is...." and Spotify Radio playlists for artists. Do they have to have so many albums or singles out before they do this?
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

"Yesterdays" performed by Harry Sweets Edison, Sonny Stitt, and Eddie Lockjaw Davis is damaged

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceIBM ThinkPadOperating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue"Yesterdays" performed by Harry Sweets Edison, Sonny Stitt, and Eddie Lockjaw Davis is damaged.I'm not having any other issues so I think there must be somethin...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device IBM ThinkPad Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue "Yesterdays" performed by Harry Sweets Edison, Sonny Stitt, and Eddie Lockjaw D...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • quality
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Android 11 offline music suddenly unavailable

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung A51Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify Premium for years, downloading some of my playlists for offline use in my car. (BT streaming)Within the required 30 days I re-verify ...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung A51 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue I've been using Spotify Premium for years, downloading some of my playlists for o...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Dissertation Survey - Good Karma Guaranteed!

Hi Everyone! I'm doing my dissertation in which I examine Spotify's perception and brand marketing strategy. The aim of this survey is to gain insights from Spotify's customers on how they perceive the company and its services. I would really appreci...

• Visitor
  • Hi Everyone!   I'm doing my dissertation in which I examine Spotify's perception and brand marketing strategy. The aim of this survey is to gain insights from Spotify's customers on how they p...
  • HenryWills
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • dissertation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Jumping at the Go Go..

Dear All, This album is on Spotify but several tracks are missing . Is there a way of getting them on Spotify or must I download them from Youtube ?Steve

• Casual Listener
  • Dear All,   This album is on Spotify but several tracks are missing . Is there a way of getting them on Spotify or must I download them from Youtube ? Steve
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Singles appear in Album as a separate song! (Annoying)

So basically i have noticed that if you save a single it registers on spotify as a song (obviously) but if that single is also in an album (usually is) it registers the album song seperately to the actual single. which means that if i save vince stap...

• So basically i have noticed that if you save a single it registers on spotify as a song (obviously) but if that single is also in an album (usually is) it registers the album song seperately to the a...
  • Tahmeed_Arnob
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
    Linux
    Mac
    Mobile
    Web Player
    Windows
    Windows Phone
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to sort or filter playlist search results by duration (length)?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S21 and Lenovo ThinkPad X1Operating SystemAndroid 12 and Windows 10My Question or IssueI am looking for long playlists. While it's not the end of the world to click each playlist to check its duration, I was ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S21 and Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Operating System Android 12 and Windows 10 My Question or Issue I am looking for long playlists. While it's not the ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution dont show me that podcast function

i dont want to see "joe rogan" in my feed . i want there to be an option to ignore promoted casts. or other things i am not interestedin. PremiumCountrygermanyDevice Operating System My Question or Issue

• Music Fan
  • i dont want to see "joe rogan" in my feed .  i want there to be an option to ignore promoted casts. or other things i am not interestedin.  Premium Country germany Device   Opera...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Spotify for Artists] Madeline Kahn deserves to have a picture on this platform!

Madeline Kahn is very special to a lot of people and she should get a picture to honor her memory and legacy. Madeline had an incredible voice and it still lives on through her music! Giving Madeline a picture celebrates her life and the amazing musi...

211290992_1221215774992224_1007981204280291590_n.jpg Madeline_Kahn_full_2048x.jpg
  • Madeline Kahn is very special to a lot of people and she should get a picture to honor her memory and legacy. Madeline had an incredible voice and it still lives on through her music! Giving Madeline...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Discovering new music

I love how smart Spotify is in finding music that I might like. When I am in discovery mode, I want to hear only songs I don't know, and for those times, I want to be able to tell Spotify something like the following:Create a Coldplay radio station t...

• Casual Listener
  • I love how smart Spotify is in finding music that I might like. When I am in discovery mode, I want to hear only songs I don't know, and for those times, I want to be able to tell Spotify something l...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio List
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Browsing an Artist

I enjoy getting to know new artists and I make generous use of Spotify's search function. When I want to get to know an artist, I want to be able to hear all of their songs; unfortunately, when I click the Artist to see their work, I am presented wit...

• Casual Listener
  • I enjoy getting to know new artists and I make generous use of Spotify's search function. When I want to get to know an artist, I want to be able to hear all of their songs; unfortunately, when I cli...
  • rickaltman59
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fake artists using old band names

Hi, since a few months i noticed an annoying thing. Some artist pages are taken over by Imposters or ‘fake artists.’ They post songs using the original artists name. But these songs have nothing to do with the former artist. A totally different genre...

3C38DADC-ACBF-4903-B72A-884278EF9A96.jpeg
  •   Hi, since a few months i noticed an annoying thing. Some artist pages are taken over by Imposters or ‘fake artists.’ They post songs using the original artists name. But these songs have noth...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Abusing fake artists scam spam
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

Hi, I have been looking around online for answers on how these type of playlists work, and what they are. I know at least it's made for me as I am a heavy listener of https://zoe-official.comIt seems they update live to.

5810ACDB-38C9-4B7E-A416-C8270147823C.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi, I have been looking around online for answers on how these type of playlists work, and what they are. I know at least it's made for me as I am a heavy listener of https://zoe-official.com It see...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Prevent a song from autoplaying?

My Question or Issue Autoplay plays a few songs very frequently and I don't see a way (on iOS or Android or Web) to ask it to stop, not that one again. There is a button to hide the song (circle with horizontal line) but it doesn't seem to prevent th...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   Autoplay plays a few songs very frequently and I don't see a way (on iOS or Android or Web) to ask it to stop, not that one again. There is a button to hide the song (ci...
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • autoplay
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocking albums and music that I have in my saved albums

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI use a Rain and Sleep Nature album to fall asleep. I set u a private session and play it fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I use a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes