Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Superuser Contribution MSG

I want to listen to the save yourself album of the MSG group. It is a really excellent album, but not in the band's albums. I would like you to add

• Visitor
  • I want to listen to the save yourself album of the MSG group. It is a really excellent album, but not in the band's albums. I would like you to add
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect name for Deodato song

Song title "Tahiti Hut" is misspelled to "Tahitti Hut".Song URL is spotify:track:3nxJtipvvHVU71WItmgCVj

• Song title "Tahiti Hut" is misspelled to "Tahitti Hut". Song URL is spotify:track:3nxJtipvvHVU71WItmgCVj
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Deodato
    Minor Error
    misspelled
    Tahiti
    Tahitti
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Want To Unhide A Song

Have you recently chosen "Hide" on a song, and want to unhide it? Well, no need to worry.The process is easier than expected. To undo the hiding of a song, follow these simple steps.First, you need to find the song you have hidden. You can do this by...

• Casual Listener
  • Have you recently chosen "Hide" on a song, and want to unhide it? Well, no need to worry. The process is easier than expected. To undo the hiding of a song, follow these simple steps. First, you ne...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Caravan, the Unavailable Albums

Are there any other Spotify users who miss certain albums by an English band called Caravan? These are not available on Spotify probably due to a copyright issue with the current owner of these albums. Can we lobby to have these added?

• Visitor
  • Are there any other Spotify users who miss certain albums by an English band called Caravan? These are not available on Spotify probably due to a copyright issue with the current owner of these album...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Global Meditation by various artists

Hello.Please, could You add an album Global Meditation to Spotify please?Album was released by label Ellipsis Arts.Thank You.Marco

• Roadie
  • Hello. Please, could You add an album Global Meditation to Spotify please? Album was released by label Ellipsis Arts. Thank You. Marco
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • new album
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update Quality of this song please!

The Version of the Song "Operatic - Interested in Madness" has a really low quality compared to the other versions in the internet. could you please update this to a HQ version? this would be awesome.

• Visitor
  • The Version of the Song "Operatic - Interested in Madness" has a really low quality compared to the other versions in the internet. could you please update this to a HQ version? this would be awesome.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Malta Top 50 on February 28th

Hi ya'll!I was browsing through various countries` Top 50 lists and noticed a strange song list in Malta Top 50.They are all Christmas songs.. Is this legit, does Malta celebrate Christmas on February? Or could this be a bug and a list not updated si...

• Hi ya'll! I was browsing through various countries` Top 50 lists and noticed a strange song list in Malta Top 50. They are all Christmas songs.. Is this legit, does Malta celebrate Christmas on Feb...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • countries
    list
    top50
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Divine Sorrow by Avicii

Today I was scrolling down my liked songs playlist, when I noticed that Divine Sorrow by Avicci ft. Wyclef Jean doesn't reproduce, and it's not just me, seems to be that this song disappeared from the platform, I don't know why. It's a beautiful song...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I was scrolling down my liked songs playlist, when I noticed that Divine Sorrow by Avicci ft. Wyclef Jean doesn't reproduce, and it's not just me, seems to be that this song disappeared from th...
  • Jeremy
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify wrapped

is there a way i can access my spotify wrapped of 2019?

• is there a way i can access my spotify wrapped of 2019?
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stop recommending music I don’t like

So, I love J-pop, Indie and Panic! at the Disco. Spotify needs to add a feature to block a genre in general because I don’t like K-pop and I don’t like modern pop, just because I listen to pop from the 90s doesn’t mean I like modern pop! Billie Eilli...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I love J-pop, Indie and Panic! at the Disco.  Spotify needs to add a feature to block a genre in general because I don’t like K-pop and I don’t like modern pop, just because I listen to...
  • OllyDarcy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Single version of Borderline- Tame Impala

Hey there, before the release of Tame Impalas album "The Slow Rush" I've been listening to Borderline alot. But now as the album got released, which contains a new version of the song I cannot figure out a way to listen to the single version of "Bord...

• Visitor
  • Hey there,  before the release of Tame Impalas album "The Slow Rush" I've been listening to Borderline alot. But now as the album got released, which contains a new version of the song I cannot...
  • WayneBee
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Thutmose - Man On Fire

I was listening to the album recently but about 2 days ago most of the songs became unplayable. Anyone know why or if they'll be back soon? Only just discovered this album and it sucks to see it gone.

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to the album recently but about 2 days ago most of the songs became unplayable. Anyone know why or if they'll be back soon? Only just discovered this album and it sucks to see it gone.
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast content lost while listening / iOS

Current: I opened the app, played podcast, closed the screen for short time. When I opened the podcast again, content of the podcast was not visible, neither it's picture. I had to go to the Overview and back to podcast detail to see the content. Exp...

• Visitor
  • Current: I opened the app, played podcast, closed the screen for short time. When I opened the podcast again, content of the podcast was not visible, neither it's picture. I had to go to the O...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why can't I access Studio Ghibli soundtracks in America?

Studio Ghibli recently released all of their soundtracks on Spotify, but I cannot access them. I am in America. When will these be available in my region?https://soranews24.com/2020/02/21/studio-ghibli-suddenly-makes-38-albums-of-anime-music-availabl...

• Visitor
  • Studio Ghibli recently released all of their soundtracks on Spotify, but I cannot access them. I am in America. When will these be available in my region? https://soranews24.com/2020/02/21/studio-...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Extremistic podcasts in Spotify

Hello.I have noticed, that Kultur blog is on Spotify.This is podcast of one extremists party in Slovakia. Due to this I have a question.Can extremistic podcasts be on Spotify?Here is URI:spotify:show:1JRBY4FY31yfTSrfXthRwv

• Roadie
  • Hello. I have noticed, that Kultur blog is on Spotify. This is podcast of one extremists party in Slovakia. Due to this I have a question. Can extremistic podcasts be on Spotify? Here is URI:spot...
  • Noguri
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rereleasing Album without Losing Streams

I have a situation I've read on, however, no one has mentioned this particular scenario so I wanted to see if anyone has encountered it. I have an album I released in 2018 that is comprised of 8 songs. I am looking to release the album on a new distr...

• Visitor
  • ...3, 2018, will the new upload appear as a 2020 release & overshadow my newer content, or will it tuck back into the 2018 slot of the original?   Thanks so much for your time, let me know w...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • distribution
    Linking
    plays
    Rerelease
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unplayable, but hidden

I was searching for the song Deep, by Nine Inch Nails on Spotify. It didn't show up in the search bar, so I googled it. There was a link to the 2001 Tomb Raider soundtrack. I tapped it. It led me into the app, then loaded the whole album, and the son...

• Casual Listener
  • I was searching for the song Deep, by Nine Inch Nails on Spotify. It didn't show up in the search bar, so I googled it. There was a link to the 2001 Tomb Raider soundtrack. I tapped it. It led me int...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • broke
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album request

Please add Monsta x's 1st (TRESPASS) and 2nd (RUSH) mini album

• Visitor
  • Please add Monsta x's 1st (TRESPASS) and 2nd (RUSH) mini album
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What's wrong with 2015 remasters of Iron Maiden

Audio quality is very bad for these. It feels, like it's 64kbps, but I'm listening at very high audio quality. All other songs are in good quality, only Iron Maiden's ones are bad.

• Visitor
  • Audio quality is very bad for these. It feels, like it's 64kbps, but I'm listening at very high audio quality. All other songs are in good quality, only Iron Maiden's ones are bad.
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Release date ?

When is this released to listen to fear & dread by Natalie rize

• Casual Listener
  • When is this released to listen to fear & dread by Natalie rize
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies