Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Superuser Contribution Prevent a song from autoplaying?

My Question or Issue Autoplay plays a few songs very frequently and I don't see a way (on iOS or Android or Web) to ask it to stop, not that one again. There is a button to hide the song (circle with horizontal line) but it doesn't seem to prevent th...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   Autoplay plays a few songs very frequently and I don't see a way (on iOS or Android or Web) to ask it to stop, not that one again. There is a button to hide the song (ci...
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • autoplay
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocking albums and music that I have in my saved albums

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI use a Rain and Sleep Nature album to fall asleep. I set u a private session and play it fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I use a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad cover in various Spotify playlists.

For a few weeks now the Release Radar, a Spotify playlist that you cannot edit yourself, changed the cover for the one you can see in the image. The main cover is supposed to be of some song or artist that is shown in the playlist, but this is not th...

evidence_01.png evidence_02.png
  • Casual Listener
  • ...rtist that is shown in the playlist, but this is not the case, only that meme is shown, even though the content of the playlist has been updated, the cover does not change. But it doesn't end here, a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

QUESTION ABOUT RELEASING A SINGLE FROM AN ALBUM BEFORE THE ALBUM COMES OUT

So basically, my band RELIC released 1 single called "Winter" on April 21st, with its own "Winter" single 'album' cover. On May 18th, we're planning to release our full 5 song EP, including that song called "Winter". My question is, when we release t...

• So basically, my band RELIC released 1 single called "Winter" on April 21st, with its own "Winter" single 'album' cover. On May 18th, we're planning to release our full 5 song EP, including that song...
  • Bb100
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution playlist not available

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung S21Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueHello. I have recently found out that I cannot play any of the songs in this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/album/7G021JmzLpz6x3zNrBKGHm?si=lptFio82Q1-YJqQow1NxsQ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Samsung S21 Operating System Android My Question or Issue Hello. I have recently found out that I cannot play any of the songs in this playlist: https...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2000s Songs in 90s Playlists

Good evening, I noticed in Soft 90s, Alicia Keys "Sleeping with a Broken Heart" is in that playlist. That song came out in 2010s. In "Good Feelings 90s", a Fat Joe/Ashanti song from 2001 is in there as well. Is there anyway to have them removed?

• Good evening,   I noticed in Soft 90s, Alicia Keys "Sleeping with a Broken Heart" is in that playlist. That song came out in 2010s. In "Good Feelings 90s", a Fat Joe/Ashanti song from 2001 is ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it a bug

In Spotify free version, if I hear the same song many times, ads are not coming

• Casual Listener
  • In Spotify free version, if I hear the same song many times, ads are not coming  
  • Saranya2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Feel like Genres need to chill out a bit.

I really feel like there are too many genres on Spotify to the point where it literally doesn't even matter anymore. You just pick a word and shove a couple of songs, regardless of association and it's a new genre. 'Otacore' used to mean generally an...

• Regular
  •   I really feel like there are too many genres on Spotify to the point where it literally doesn't even matter anymore. You just pick a word and shove a couple of songs, regardless of associatio...
  • iinkhat
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • DreamSMP
    genres
    too many genres
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Joe Rogan - Harmful Information Dissemination?

What is Spotify prepared to do regarding this type of communication from Podcast Host Joe Rogan? https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/18/joe-rogan-antifa-oregon-fires/?hpid=hp_morning-mix-8-12-rr1_mm-rogan%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans - "The backl...

• Visitor
  • What is Spotify prepared to do regarding this type of communication from Podcast Host Joe Rogan? https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/18/joe-rogan-antifa-oregon-fires/?hpid=hp_morning-mix-...
  • alexS1590
  • Regular
  • 79 replies
  • 75 likes
  • 79 replies
  • 75 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did Spotify remove private mode in web view, and then blatantly ignore user requests?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have asked for a private mode in web view for years now. Every post / ask is marked as not ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spammer users adding songs to my list

Hi Community, I have a public playlist for shared with my gf and since months ago there are someone creating new users and adding me songs from Pekusone every month or less. This is a spam for increasing the reproductions!! I have blocked some users ...

• Hi Community,   I have a public playlist for shared with my gf and since months ago there are someone creating new users and adding me songs from Pekusone every month or less. This is a spam f...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Return to playlist after song

Hello! is there an option that spotify continues with a particular playlist if you clicked a song that's not in that playlist? Now wenn i choose to listen to a song from a artist that is not in my playlist, wenn the song ends it continues to play tha...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   is there an option that spotify continues with a particular playlist if you clicked a song that's not in that playlist?   Now wenn i choose to listen to a song from a artist th...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • playlist continue
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What happened to Labrinth's "I'm Tired" from the Euphoria Soundtrack?

A few days ago I was able to easily access one of Labrinth's Euphoria Season 2 Soundtrack singles "I'm Tired", which was also tied to another single "Yeh I f*ckin' did it" in a single (Sorry of that was confusing), suddenly upon discovery, I'm Tired ...

• Casual Listener
  • A few days ago I was able to easily access one of Labrinth's Euphoria Season 2 Soundtrack singles "I'm Tired", which was also tied to another single "Yeh I f*ckin' did it" in a single (Sorry of that ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly has not updated this Monday

I've been listening to the discover playlist pretty much every week for the past three years and it has worked great. It usually switches over to a new version at around 5 past midnight on Monday for me. This week however it hasn't updated and we're ...

• I've been listening to the discover playlist pretty much every week for the past three years and it has worked great. It usually switches over to a new version at around 5 past midnight on Monday for...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly is very stale

Plan PremiumCountry USADevice iPhone 12Operating System iOS 14 The Discover Weekly algorithm seems to have decided I'm a sleepy white hipster. Gives me a boring and narrow range that doesn't nearly represent the diversity of my library. Had a similar...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 14   The Discover Weekly algorithm seems to have decided I'm a sleepy white hipster. Gives me a boring and narrow range t...
  • Yordan
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Disappearing songs

Hello All -- I fully support Spotify's decision to stand by Joe Rogen and free speech principles, and I couldn't care less about Neil Young. Rather, I'm annoyed I have lost some of my best music on Spotify in recent months due to artists "disappearin...

• Hello All -- I fully support Spotify's decision to stand by Joe Rogen and free speech principles, and I couldn't care less about Neil Young.  Rather, I'm annoyed I have lost some of my best musi...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to turn on recomended albums ?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung S20 FEOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello, Sometimes I can see the "Recommended albums for you" section when I opened Spotify.But after I make another choice, This section disappears and does not come ba...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung S20 FE Operating SystemAndroid    My Question or Issue Hello,  Sometimes I can see the "Recommended albums for you"...
  • shirinchesan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Podcasts] Cancel and delete Joe Rogan for spreading disinformation.

Joe Rogan spreads disinformation, ie., lies, about Covid. Spotify chose to maintain his account and let Neil Young remove his music. Free speech does not require maintenance of lying. You cannot legally yell "Fire" in a movie theater. Platforms have ...

• Visitor
  • Joe Rogan spreads disinformation, ie., lies, about Covid. Spotify chose to maintain his account and let Neil Young remove his music.  Free speech does not require maintenance of lying.  You...
  • Novy
  • 2 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 2 replies
  • 22 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs greyed out in playlist only but playable from album

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDeviceWeb BrowserOperating SystemUbuntu My Question or IssueSince yesterday, all songs from one particular album are greyed out in my playlist. I understand that can happen if content is removed. However, I can play the songs ju...

• Regular
  • ...I understand that can happen if content is removed. However, I can play the songs just fine if I go directly to the album and play them from there. Removing the songs from my playlist and re-adding t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes