Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Looking for a song (Found)

Solved!

Looking for a song (Found)

So it's a song I had on a CD many years ago, the song started with a man saying: "Baby bounce!" & then a lady starts making sum tunes with her voice (music with voice) gets a tiny bit electronic & then the singing starts. The woman is the main singer in the song whereas the guy is saying a few words every few moments. (1 small phrase he would sometimes say was: "My Mouth!") & in some parts of the song, the woman would be singing: "And I know you'll be lookin for me, lookin for me!"

The whole song is in 'American' English, & I got the CD many years ago from Dubai (Virgin Store, just if you're wondering) & I think the name of the soung is Bounce. I tried looking for the song through Spotify (typed in Bounce & Baby Bounce, couldn't find the song though)

Also, the man did sound kind of like eminem, the song only has 2 people singing in it & at some parts, the woman said: "We can go to a better place...Where we can dance through all the night"

Hopefully Spotify or Youtube has this song somewhere.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Is this it?

spotify:track:2bZHN0OBUAQ52DgmGuy4d1

Spotify

last.fm

Rateyourmusic.com

SoundCloud

My Favorite Tracks of 2015

If I helped, mark my answer as solution to help other users solve similar issues, please don't forget to send kudos if you like any answers.

What is a Rock Star and how you can become one? Click here to find out!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi,

it took me a while to find it but I guess I did. Is it Robbie Glover - Bounce ?

There are a few versions/remixes of the track, this is one of them:

https://youtu.be/jJhYFzS_Lng

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the help 🙂 but its not the song.

Marked as solution

Is this it?

spotify:track:2bZHN0OBUAQ52DgmGuy4d1

Spotify

last.fm

Rateyourmusic.com

SoundCloud

If I helped, mark my answer as solution to help other users solve similar issues, please don't forget to send kudos if you like any answers.

Thanks a lot! That's the song! c:

Love when that happens!
Spotify

last.fm

Rateyourmusic.com

SoundCloud

Suggested posts