Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lost a playlist that Spotify suggested for me

Solved!

Lost a playlist that Spotify suggested for me

Earlier today, when I opened my Spotify app on my phone, a pop up appeared with a playlist Spotify had created for me. It wasn't just a regular discover weekly or daily mix playlist, but it seemed similar. The cover was a picture of a sun and the title, though I don't remember it exactly, was something along the lines of "Summer discover weekly." I opened the playlist to take a glance at the songs, and it seemed like a good playlist. I clicked away since I wanted to listen to something else at the moment, but kept it mind to find again later. However, I cannot for the life of me find this playlist. I've searched my playlists as well as the "Made for you" section of the app but can't find it. Is there any way to recover this playlist so I can listen to it? Or is all hope lost? 

Sorry for the long message. Please give me any suggestions.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Operating System

iOS 14.6

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @brothersa55! Welcome to the Community!

I hope you're doing well!

Aren't you talking about this playlist below? Spotify just introduced this playlist and it's similar to what you're talking about!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXbAmP7AvWeiR?si=05bb60a26ff6407d

If not, maybe you saw something Spotify might be testing. Spotify often testing improvements and new features for its content, this means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a new feature to try temporarily.
You can read more about it here.

I hope this was helpful and informative. If you have any other questions, feel free to share them with us here in the Community!

All the best! 🙂 

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @brothersa55! Welcome to the Community!

I hope you're doing well!

Aren't you talking about this playlist below? Spotify just introduced this playlist and it's similar to what you're talking about!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXbAmP7AvWeiR?si=05bb60a26ff6407d

If not, maybe you saw something Spotify might be testing. Spotify often testing improvements and new features for its content, this means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a new feature to try temporarily.
You can read more about it here.

I hope this was helpful and informative. If you have any other questions, feel free to share them with us here in the Community!

All the best! 🙂 

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This was it! Thank you so much!

Suggested posts