Free

Country

England

Device

iphone,pc 

Operating System

iOS 17.1.1, windows 11

My Question or Issue

Big song's lyrics aren't comign up. I'm confused since they have lyrics and it's synced on musixmatched. For example be honest by jorja smith, bohemian rhapsody by queen, rap god by eminem. I don't know if this a problem with spotify or with my account but i dont know what to do. It's not like these songs are unknown or not popular so i'm confused as to why the lyrics aren't there on spotify for them. It says 'couldn't load the lyrics for this song' on my iphone and 'you'll have to guess the lyrics for this one' on windows.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @amy67, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I just checked those songs on my end and they're not available to me as well. I have also checked on a different account to make sure. Lyrics may not be available on all songs. New lyrics are added every day, so you may find them added in the future.

There's more information on the lyrics feature here.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @amy67, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I just checked those songs on my end and they're not available to me as well. I have also checked on a different account to make sure. Lyrics may not be available on all songs. New lyrics are added every day, so you may find them added in the future.

There's more information on the lyrics feature here.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts