Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lyrics

Solved!

Lyrics

If I try to open lyrics it gives a black screen. What must I do to use lyrics?

SF001.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Fyriaxis

This is an issue that has been reported. I am currently in the desktop beta group, so probable soon that users wil be maybe getting a new version rolled out? The users in the beta group got a new beta version update that corrected this issue this past Friday and throughout the weekend, so I would suspect the fix is in an official release coming soon. If you want a specific date when this version with the fix will be rolling out let the community Rock Stars know, and they can escalate this post and maybe get something more concrete on a possible window when the new fixed update is coming to everyone.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@Fyriaxis

This is an issue that has been reported. I am currently in the desktop beta group, so probable soon that users wil be maybe getting a new version rolled out? The users in the beta group got a new beta version update that corrected this issue this past Friday and throughout the weekend, so I would suspect the fix is in an official release coming soon. If you want a specific date when this version with the fix will be rolling out let the community Rock Stars know, and they can escalate this post and maybe get something more concrete on a possible window when the new fixed update is coming to everyone.

Suggested posts