Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

May to upload tracks on Spitify if the author of the tracks isn't me?

May to upload tracks on Spitify if the author of the tracks isn't me?

I listen tracks on VK music, Soundcloud and ect that there aren't on Spotify. I would want to see these these tracks on Spotify.

3 Replies

I believe that you would want to try and contact the artist for them to upload to Spotify.  They need their own hand in creating an artist's page.

I contacted one of the artists already, he said he cannot upload some tracks to Spotify because he used sample and acapellas without copyright permission in his tracks. However there are his new tracks on Spotify arleady. But I still sad that I will never see the some favirite tracks on Spotify, it makes me to still listen songs in other music service, ecample VK music.

Hey @Mikhail1998,

You can upload the songs / Albums as local files on Spotify ( only you can listen to them, they will show greyed out for others), but I think you should not upload the Songs / Albums because you do not have the ownership for the Song ( In my Opinion). It would cost a lot of money to clear those samples maybe he just didn't see the value of cleaning them.

Have a nice day ;D

Suggested posts