Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing Daily Mixes Entirely From Android App

Solved!

Missing Daily Mixes Entirely From Android App

In the past few weeks, I've noticed a change to my Spotify Home Page, the main one being the Made For You section being entirely missing. I can still find my Daily Drive and Release Radar by searching for them, but searching Made For You yields only genre or artist mixes, and searching Daily Mix only brings up other users' saved mixes. The Music tab at the top of the app has a "Your Top Mixes" section, but these are only artist or year mixes, when I regularly used daily mixes prior.

I still can see my Made For You and Daily Mixes on the desktop app, but it's as if they don't exist on Mobile. In fact, if I play a daily mix on my desktop and switch to listening on my phone, my app doesn't recognize the Daily Mix, instead saying "Playing from Queue".

I've already tried a clean reinstall per the FAQs.

I'm on Android version 12 on a Samsung phone.

Is something glitched out on my end, or is this just some feature rollout testing I lucked into?

Screenshot_20221128-073728_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-073749_Spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @mp78

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Would you mind checking if you can find your Made for you section by heading to Search > Made for you?

If you can't find it there either, could you send us some screenshots of what you see in Search and in the Made for you section in the mobile app? We'll take a closer look. You can attach them to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @mp78

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Would you mind checking if you can find your Made for you section by heading to Search > Made for you?

If you can't find it there either, could you send us some screenshots of what you see in Search and in the Made for you section in the mobile app? We'll take a closer look. You can attach them to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi Eni,

I was able to find my daily mixes there, and, miraculously, my Made for You section is reappearing now on my home screen of the app. Completely forgot that was a way to find them. I appreciate the help! 

Suggested posts