Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing Songs on Spotify

Solved!

Missing Songs on Spotify

I'm getting to the point of getting tired of this! I was creating a playing of songs from the 2000's and Evanescence's Bring Me to Life was on it. Today it's gone? If you're to be taken seriously, and claim to be the best site for music; then you better start getting the artists we enjoy.

This is a joke, and pretty sad at the same time. Get your act together Spotify and get us the music we want!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks! 

A French boy who love Spotify and Wattpad.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

This is why I’ve started buying music again. Tired of songs disappearing from albums.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks! 

A French boy who love Spotify and Wattpad.

I have the same type of playlist and I noticed the same song was gone. I hope they fix the problem soon and that no other songs go missing.....

Falta a música Cry for Eternety do DragonForce. a minha música favorita e não tem.

Well then my answer to that is I can't take Spotify as a serious music site. I listen to bands that have staying power, not these nobodies that they put on here that are here today, gone tomorrow.

Get the music WE WANT and then I'll take this site seriously!

I highly accept this as the only and legit solution towards missing/unavailable labeled tracks.

Guys, please don't blame Spotify for not doing their job, Spotify has a great music team that specializes in reaching out to every existing artists & record labels till the core of every nations, it's just that artists or label owners did not respond towards uploading their music to Spotify or, some of the artists choose not to.

I can definitely tell you guys this because I'm in the trance music community & very close with many artists & record labels, for example, sometimes they overlooked on their classic trance records which are probably 1 or 2 decades old, I've kindly reminded them & they got it uploaded in couple of days later, but some choose not to, esp if their tracks are only available in hardcopies like CDs or vinyls (limited edition).

Cheers

Marked as solution

This is why I’ve started buying music again. Tired of songs disappearing from albums.

Suggested posts