Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing Songs

Missing Songs

Just logged in, and lots of my musics are gone, not only from my playlist but also from spotify database... Songs like, Patience / Dispear / Tribes at War from Damian Marley & Nas... 

What is going on ??

11 Replies

Any update on this ?

Why can't I find Patience by Damian Marley ???

Why can't I play one or two songs in one album?

My friend can play all the songs..
IMG_0563.PNG

I miss Holly Williams drinkin

I have noticed some albums that only have two songs from the abum that I know has at least 8. Is this the right place to come to?

yea this is the same as for Damian's album. probably has to do with
copyrights and **bleep**. too bad..you can use Deezer or Anghami I guess..

Same here.

Logged in and had to notice that a few songs in some playlists just vanished.

The thing that troubles me the most is, that i can't quite remember the name of the song.

So, if Spotify would be so kind to just grey out those songs that have been removed "due to copyright **bleep**" and just say: Sorry this song is no longer available, i could at least go and find the song somewhere else.

But no, now I'm stuck in the world of google, that also doesn't quite know what I'm looking for, so I'll never find it again.

Thanks for that Spotify.

Just one more step closer to just giving up Premium since Youtube has more to offer for free.

Hey @cilvaring

The songs/albums will still be shown in your playlists so you can keep track of them, but they will be greyed out and unplayable. Make sure to go in settings and check for the setting that shows unavailable songs.

The reason is that the artist or their music label has likely decided to remove it from Spotify.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others. Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Holly James I'm in Heaven can't be played in the Australian version of Spotify

Why does my Spotify app show 400+ songs, but the web player only shows 94? 

Suggested posts