Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing albums

Missing albums

Hi is it possible to see if albums missing on spotify in the UK are available in other countries, I know Universal added a bunch of albums last week which have been avaliable in the US for quite some time like a 1990 Adam Ant album for example, I'm sure if the labels were aware if albums were not available in certain countries they would make them available. would anyone in the US etc be able to see if certain albums are available for them if i gave them a list?

1 Reply

Hi there @princessgleek,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We’d love to have all the world’s music and podcasts available on Spotify - and hopefully one day we will!

There's more info about Spotify content here.

It is the labels and copyright holders who reach out to Spotify in order to get their music on the platform. So there might be some specific songs/albums which are not available for streaming in every region. The content team strives to get the full discography of every artist available everywhere, however that is not always possible.

If the music you'd love to listen to isn't on Spotify in your region, it'd be great for you to try the following:

• Get in touch with the related artists' label on social media or their site!

• You can fill out this form to register your interest.

• In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library.

Hope you find this info helpful 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts