Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Solved!! Issue Posting Playlists in the Playlist Exchange

Hello Spotify Community, I'm unable to post any playlists within the playlist exchange. I've added many playlists in the past but the now the feature wont accept any playlists I now try to post. Everytime I post a link.. the link always previews but ...

• Roadie
  • Hello Spotify Community,    I'm unable to post any playlists within the playlist exchange. I've added many playlists in the past but the now the feature wont accept any playlists I now tr...
  • MikeHo
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Prevent censored songs in Discovery Weekly and Release Radar

Spotify needs to add a feature in the settings to prevent censored versions of songs from appearing in your Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists. If there's two versions of a song it almost always favors the censored version. It shouldn't be t...

• Regular
  • Spotify needs to add a feature in the settings to prevent censored versions of songs from appearing in your Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists. If there's two versions of a song it almost al...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 31 likes
  • censorship
    Discover Weekly
    Release Radar
    settings
  • 3 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Many songs disappear from Spotify

How come that so many songs are disappearing? I have lost almost 4 hours of my playlist songs.

• Music Fan
  • How come that so many songs are disappearing? I have lost almost 4 hours of my playlist songs.
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Disco
  • 20 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! titles of tracks?

hi! i was listening to Hawthorne, CA (a compilation by The Beach Boys) earlier today on spotify, and I realized that the tracks are listed incorrectly. it looks to be that the disc track titles were swapped, since they release music in disks and the ...

• Visitor
  • hi! i was listening to Hawthorne, CA (a compilation by The Beach Boys) earlier today on spotify, and I realized that the tracks are listed incorrectly. it looks to be that the disc track titles were ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • track listing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing albums of Behemoth

There are some Behemoth albums which were already included in Spotify in the past:- Demigod- The ApostasyThey dissapeared last month, if I remember correctly. It would also be nice, if some other albums of Behemoth would be added in future:- Pandemon...

• Regular
  • There are some Behemoth albums which were already included in Spotify in the past: - Demigod - The Apostasy They dissapeared last month, if I remember correctly.   It would also be nice, if...
  • yheli
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Behemoth
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a higher quality song. Could you be able to replace it with a better quality version?

I do remastering as a hobby and I have a few songs from the 90s and 2000s that sound more crisper than the ones available in Spotify. Can you replace the poor sounding song with the copies I can provide? That'd make listening to Spotify more enjoyabl...

• Casual Listener
  • I do remastering as a hobby and I have a few songs from the 90s and 2000s that sound more crisper than the ones available in Spotify. Can you replace the poor sounding song with the copies I can prov...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • song replacement request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Name change

Hello, I am a creator and yesterday was the day of the release of my first single. I was wrong in the name of the song and I would like to know if I can change the name.Thank you

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am a creator and yesterday was the day of the release of my first single. I was wrong in the name of the song and I would like to know if I can change the name. Thank you
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution In Flames albums removed

Hello, Im a massive In Flames fan and Ive noticed that many albums has been removed the last couple of days. Everything older than Come Clarity is now missing. Anyone knows whats up?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Im a massive In Flames fan and Ive noticed that many albums has been removed the last couple of days. Everything older than Come Clarity is now missing. Anyone knows whats up?  
  • Ethanol-3
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 43 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 43 likes

Superuser Contribution Is my music being recommended to the wrong audience?

On my artists profile, the Also Likes are nothing like the kind of music I make. I make lofi beats, but I am always grouped in with Scottish Indie Rock, because of a previous band I was in. Checking my song genre tagging through "Organize Your Music"...

• Casual Listener
  • On my artists profile, the Also Likes are nothing like the kind of music I make.   I make lofi beats, but I am always grouped in with Scottish Indie Rock, because of a previous band I was in. ...
  • looperboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recover old version of a Spotify-created playlist?

We put my daughter to bed for 4 years to the sound of the "This is Mozart" playlist by Spotify. Unfortunately, Spotify updated the playlist, perhaps on 11/21/19. The songs and order she loved have been overwritten. Is there any way to find the old ve...

• Casual Listener
  • We put my daughter to bed for 4 years to the sound of the "This is Mozart" playlist by Spotify. Unfortunately, Spotify updated the playlist, perhaps on 11/21/19. The songs and order she lov...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Did Spotify quit allowing artists to make playlists of music they are listening to?

I'm subscribed to maybe 45 playlists that different artists were updating. This wasn't their music, but music they were listening to. Seems around mid-December they all quit updating. This was a wide variety of artists/genres so I'm guessing Spotify ...

• Music Fan
  • I'm subscribed to maybe 45 playlists that different artists were updating. This wasn't their music, but music they were listening to. Seems around mid-December they all quit updating. This was a wide...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moodymanc x2

There's an alternate artist entry for Moodymanc with a single track. It's the same artist.

• Regular
  • There's an alternate artist entry for Moodymanc with a single track. It's the same artist.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Álbumes que faltan cargar en la plataforma

Buenas!No está el álbum "Leche" de Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas y sería genial que lo agreguen a la plataforma.

• Visitor
  • Buenas! No está el álbum "Leche" de Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas y sería genial que lo agreguen a la plataforma.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to tweak playlists Spotify made for you?

Some of the playlists Spotify makes me are good but sometimes they have songs I don’t like and just listened to once or twice, making the playlist useless if there’s a bunch of songs I hate. Is there a way I could delete those??

• Visitor
  • Some of the playlists Spotify makes me are good but sometimes they have songs I don’t like and just listened to once or twice, making the playlist useless if there’s a bunch of songs I hate. Is there...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio unrelated to related artists

Most of my related artists (well now 1/3) are very similar to my style and are smaller underground names. I make melodic instrumental hip hop, like Flying Lotus or Sam Gellaitry. However, my artist radio always plays the opposite, usually huge names ...

• Regular
  • Most of my related artists (well now 1/3) are very similar to my style and are smaller underground names. I make melodic instrumental hip hop, like Flying Lotus or Sam Gellaitry.    Howev...
  • kilm
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Acoustic Covers (2019)

Acoustic Covers (2019)Enjoy this compilation of today's hits rerecorded like you have never heard them before. ♪ I've got you 혾홊홑홀홍ed. Drop a comment below if you have any recommendations to be added! LISTEN HERE:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6yV...

Acoustic.jpg
  • Regular
  • Acoustic Covers (2019) Enjoy this compilation of today's hits rerecorded like you have never heard them before. ♪ I've got you 𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍ed.     Drop a comment below if you have any...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • acoustic
    cover
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

COMMON PLAYLIST

Hi,l am very new at this portal.l dont know if it is the right place to write it but l would like to write it anyway.So l have an idea about creating PLAYLIST, so simple! l want to have a playlist with my close friend which all my firends could add s...

• Visitor
  • Hi, l am very new at this portal. l  dont know if it is the right place to write it but l would like to write it anyway. So l have an idea about creating PLAYLIST, so simple!   l want ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • COMMON PLAYLIST
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading songs that aren't mine

Hi ! There is a radio station in my country which sometimes host artists that cover songs of other artists. These covers became very popular and successful on Youtube but they can't be found on Spotify . I would like to upload these covers to Spotify...

• Visitor
  • Hi ! There is a radio station in my country which sometimes host artists that cover songs of other artists. These covers became very popular and successful on Youtube but they can't be found on Spoti...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Summiting to editorial playlists for international artists. ¿Which language to use on the form?

Hello,I am a non US artist, I release music in spanish to an audience in Colombia.When I submit songs to an editorial playlists should I fill the forms and descriptions about he song in english or in spanish? How does the process work? According to l...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am a non US artist, I release music in spanish to an audience in Colombia. When I submit songs to an editorial playlists should I fill the forms and descriptions about he song in english o...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • editorial playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes