Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Can't download specific playlist on spotify lite

I can download other playlists that are shorter on my spotify lite, but when I try to download my biggest playlist (about 250 songs), it just ignores me, the download switch switches on but then it switches off again right after. I can download the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I can download other playlists that are shorter on my spotify lite, but when I try to download my biggest playlist (about 250 songs), it just ignores me, the download switch switches on but then it s...
  • sigmajhs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to *actually* discover NEW music? "Discover"/daily/weekly mixes just play the same songs I alrea

I don't understand why I have to press NEXT SONG 10 times after every new song, in order to avoid hearing the same old stuff repeatedly

• Music Fan
  • I don't understand why I have to press NEXT SONG 10 times after every new song, in order to avoid hearing the same old stuff repeatedly
  • pattypola98
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Some tracks not available?

I recently had my Premium account deactivated after a conversation with Spotify about their security practices. I've recently re-activated my account, currently sitting on the free tier; and I've noticed that one of the tracks I use to listen to an u...

• Music Fan
  • ...nd I've noticed that one of the tracks I use to listen to an unhealthy amount no longer appears on the album in Spotify. I don't want to ramp back up to Premium if some of my key content is no longer a...
  • wanstronian
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommendations for Modern Indie Folk Pop Playlist

Need some songs for this playlist. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/21nJaN7BZqVrfOlPhclNQR?si=TVSvVxY9T-OBsaCMq7xkDA

• Roadie
  • Need some songs for this playlist.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/21nJaN7BZqVrfOlPhclNQR?si=TVSvVxY9T-OBsaCMq7xkDA
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Indiepop
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs from artist that are from that country only

How can I find songs from artists that are only from that country that I wanna listen songs from? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • How can I find songs from artists that are only from that country that I wanna listen songs from? Thank you!
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a single, and I want to release it on my album. However...

I released a single last year with another collaborator. He is listed as my collaborator on Spotify (Song Title - Artist 1, Artist 2). However, I want to include it on my album. Each song is from a different producer on my album. Because of the way D...

• Casual Listener
  • I released a single last year with another collaborator. He is listed as my collaborator on Spotify (Song Title - Artist 1, Artist 2).   However, I want to include it on my album. Each song is...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Matters

Two sons. Two different styles. Both valuable [in my humble opinion]. https://open.spotify.com/track/6hcxtisYQVMgTAXLiqIJ9J https://open.spotify.com/track/7itJQaLb6fRiHRQpLQrdIZ Thanks for listening and sharing outside little Belgium. Kind regards. W...

• Regular
  • Two sons. Two different styles. Both valuable [in my humble opinion].   https://open.spotify.com/track/6hcxtisYQVMgTAXLiqIJ9J   https://open.spotify.com/track/7itJQaLb6fRiHRQpLQrdIZ &n...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I switch the “Based on your recent activity” from showing playlists to new artists?

Hi, I was looking around my Spotify earlier and saw that my “Based on recent activity” category was changed to artists I haven’t heard from before (it had originally been playlists). I was able to find a few new artists from this new feature but it d...

• Hi, I was looking around my Spotify earlier and saw that my “Based on recent activity” category was changed to artists I haven’t heard from before (it had originally been playlists). I was able to fi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why did this music disappear over-night? (First Post, Curiosity)

What happened to the band Crowbar's 1993 self-titled album and their next album, 1995's 'Time Heals Nothing'? I listened to them yesterday (Mon., 4/27/2020) for the first time in years and enjoyed the experience so much! Then, I come back this mornin...

• What happened to the band Crowbar's 1993 self-titled album and their next album, 1995's 'Time Heals Nothing'? I listened to them yesterday (Mon., 4/27/2020) for the first time in years and enjoyed th...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

To Spotify Staff

Can you add to spotify "Hakan TAŞIYAN - Beyaz Gülüm" ?

• Visitor
  • Can you add to spotify "Hakan TAŞIYAN - Beyaz Gülüm" ?
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone know what song is this?

Hi everyone, so I recorded this song in a restaurant in Austria. I really need to know what song is this because it sounds beautiful. Thank you so much for your help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6q3Jgex0c

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, so I recorded this song in a restaurant in Austria. I really need to know what song is this because it sounds beautiful. Thank you so much for your help.   https://www.youtube.com...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to get back the previous playlist before its update?

I've been listening to "Novedades Indie" lately which was created by Spotify. The playlist has updated recently but I really want to have the non updated playlist from a week ago. Is it possible?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been listening to "Novedades Indie" lately which was created by Spotify. The playlist has updated recently but I really want to have the non updated playlist from a week ago. Is it possible?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Private Chat Function on Spotify available?

Hi friends, I would like to inform my family mix members only about new playlists and releases. And I wont use neither facebook nor whatsup.How is this to be done within Sy? Maybe you have to add chat function to the platform like youtube.

• Visitor
  • Hi friends,    I would like to inform my family mix members only about new playlists and releases. And I wont use neither facebook nor whatsup.How is this to be done within Sy? Maybe you ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song Request

I'd like to request Spotify team to add these two songs which have been a hit in recent times. These songs are from the hit show La Casa De Papel / Money Heist.1. Asalto Camion - Ivan M.Lacamara & Manel Santisteban (Available on Spotify but the song ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to request Spotify team to add these two songs which have been a hit in recent times. These songs are from the hit show La Casa De Papel / Money Heist. 1. Asalto Camion - Ivan M.Lacamara &a...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Trance music on Spotify

What about emphasis towards trance genres? Especially, uplifting trance, goa, psy and etc. Long story short, Spotify like the Trance music Ark...

• Regular
  • What about emphasis towards trance genres? Especially, uplifting trance, goa, psy and etc. Long story short, Spotify like the Trance music Ark...
  • Rabzapowa
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Add these local songs to TopHitsIndonesia and remove these nonlocal songs

I think it's very unfair that there are 2 songs by Indonesian musicians aren't added to Indonesia's biggest playlist Top Hits Indonesia. Here are these songs:Weird Genius - LATHIhttps://open.spotify.com/track/7ksK7gpPDFdY4JLHr1hKfY?si=oJep3s6_RoCsNfk...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it's very unfair that there are 2 songs by Indonesian musicians aren't added to Indonesia's biggest playlist Top Hits Indonesia. Here are these songs: Weird Genius - LATHI https:/...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inside Sports world

Hello, I am looking to set up a new sports show dedicated to unique sports based in the U.K. It will be a show where all sports will have the opportunity to be mentioned and interview top people of the sport. we will look at sports such as American F...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I am looking to set up a new sports show dedicated to unique sports based in the U.K.   It will be a show where all sports will have the opportunity to be mentioned and intervi...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[ads] Irish Spotify ad mentions 8 tracks

This is more of an observation, and I'm assuming the ads for Spotify, on Spotify, are regional, and I'd imagine the script is generalised (though in this case the guy in the ad had an Irish accent). Having said that, it's probably worth fixing.In the...

• Visitor
  • This is more of an observation, and I'm assuming the ads for Spotify, on Spotify, are regional, and I'd imagine the script is generalised (though in this case the guy in the ad had an Irish accent). ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ireland
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2Pac Missing Content

hello, I am very sorry because some 2Pac albums have been removed, since anyway I pay for this service, I wanted to know when and if it will be possible to get those albums back

• Visitor
  • hello, I am very sorry because some 2Pac albums have been removed, since anyway I pay for this service, I wanted to know when and if it will be possible to get those albums back
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

King Crimson songs missing

I noticed today that certain King Crimson songs are now inaccessible, especially from their mid 70's albums Red and Larks Tongues in Aspic. This is a huge disappointment for me. Is this intentional? I hope not. It is so much more convenient to stream...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed today that certain King Crimson songs are now inaccessible, especially from their mid 70's albums Red and Larks Tongues in Aspic. This is a huge disappointment for me. Is this intentional? ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes