Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Creating playlist as an artist

Hey, Recently I created a playlist that I would like to have shown on my verified artist page, but the playlist says it is created by my own name (Jonah Newton), rather than my artist name. I've seen that many artists have their playlists created by ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey,   Recently I created a playlist that I would like to have shown on my verified artist page, but the playlist says it is created by my own name (Jonah Newton), rather than my artist name. ...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 31 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 31 replies
  • 6 likes

Music not found on Spotify

Good night, well I wanted to ask if there is any possibility of adding a song by the singer John Miles, to the song is called Song For You (1983), because I really like the music of the 70.80 and 90 years. music to add to my playlist and I haven't fo...

• Visitor
  • Good night, well I wanted to ask if there is any possibility of adding a song by the singer John Miles, to the song is called Song For You (1983), because I really like the music of the 70.80 and 90 ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add the OST from Junketsu No Maria, Please?

Junketsu No Maria, or as it's known in English Maria the Virgin Witch. Has an amazing soundtrack, unfortunately for some time now. It has been scrubbed from the internet and every single place I go to buy it just seems to be sold out. Since Spotify h...

• Visitor
  • Junketsu No Maria, or as it's known in English Maria the Virgin Witch. Has an amazing soundtrack, unfortunately for some time now. It has been scrubbed from the internet and every single place I go t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mute playlist from influencing Discovery Weekly option

Hello! First off I want to say I absolutely LOVE discovery weekly. I look forward to it every Monday. Sometimes it's a goldmine, sometimes it's dud. But, lately, it's been a HUGE frustration and I know exactly why... I have recently begun listening t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  First off I want to say I absolutely LOVE discovery weekly.  I look forward to it every Monday.  Sometimes it's a goldmine, sometimes it's dud.  But, lately, it's been a H...
  • 引きこもり
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Gujarati Albums by Saregama

I have been looking for 2 albums produced by Saregama and they are available on Gaana.com but not on Spotify. Here are the album names and links on Gaana.com:(1) Gujarati Geeto Mohammad Rafi (2) Chundadi Chokha - Gujarati movie Original Motion Pictur...

• Visitor
  • I have been looking for 2 albums produced by Saregama  and they are available on Gaana.com but not on Spotify.  Here are the album names and links on Gaana.com: (1) Gujarati Geeto Mohammad...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gujarati Albums
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Android][Other] Donker Mag by Die Antwoord has gone.

Hi, I noticed this morning that the album Donker Mag by Die Antwoord does not come up as playable anymore. Just 2 songs, the rest does not work at all..why is this? Will it be fixed? Other albums by them are still searchable and playable it seems. Do...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I noticed this morning that the album Donker Mag by Die Antwoord does not come up as playable anymore. Just 2 songs, the rest does not work at all..why is this? Will it be fixed? Other alb...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

I Want To Unhide A Song

Have you recently chosen "Hide" on a song, and want to unhide it? Well, no need to worry.The process is easier than expected. To undo the hiding of a song, follow these simple steps.First, you need to find the song you have hidden. You can do this by...

• Casual Listener
  • Have you recently chosen "Hide" on a song, and want to unhide it? Well, no need to worry. The process is easier than expected. To undo the hiding of a song, follow these simple steps. First, you ne...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All albums not showing on artist page

Today I randly found some "hidden" albums for a couple of artists. One was for beck "live at the Washington olympia" and the other was for The Monkees "The definitive". Both do not show under the artist discography. Any reason for this? Is this commo...

• Regular
  • Today I randly found some "hidden" albums for a couple of artists. One was for beck "live at the Washington olympia" and the other was for The Monkees "The definitive". Both do not show under the art...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music request

I would like for this song to be added on spotify. It seems that the artist Dear cloud is already on spotify. I would like one of his songs to be added as well. It's titled Remember - Dear Cloud.https://youtu.be/ahjnQmBWLdkhttps://m.soundcloud.com/he...

• Visitor
  • I would like for this song to be added on spotify. It seems that the artist Dear cloud is already on spotify. I would like one of his songs to be added as well. It's titled Remember - Dear Cloud. ht...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution My artist page doesn't have an image

I was using an old music distributor and he took down my music on 28th FebMy new distributor made my music live on 2th MarBut luckily the spotify artist page was still exist but without a profile photoNow my music are there but there is no profile ph...

• Visitor
  • I was using an old music distributor and he took down my music on 28th Feb My new distributor made my music live on 2th Mar But luckily the spotify artist page was still exist but without a profile...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songkick data appears on wrong artist page- could a Spotify moderator please look into this?

Hi there,I recently tried to sync my artist's Songkick page to our Spotify page. I put in the correct link information and so on in my request, but for some reason the tour dates have been connected with a different artist who releases music under th...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I recently tried to sync my artist's Songkick page to our Spotify page. I put in the correct link information and so on in my request, but for some reason the tour dates have been con...
  • looco_logic
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why can't I access Studio Ghibli soundtracks in America?

Studio Ghibli recently released all of their soundtracks on Spotify, but I cannot access them. I am in America. When will these be available in my region?https://soranews24.com/2020/02/21/studio-ghibli-suddenly-makes-38-albums-of-anime-music-availabl...

• Visitor
  • Studio Ghibli recently released all of their soundtracks on Spotify, but I cannot access them. I am in America. When will these be available in my region? https://soranews24.com/2020/02/21/studio-...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song request

Can Spotify add “New Perspective” by Panic! At The Disco. Their version of the song isn’t on here.):

• Visitor
  • Can Spotify add “New Perspective” by Panic! At The Disco. Their version of the song isn’t on here.): 
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ronnie Mathews

There doesn't seem to be a lot of content from this great jazz pianist. Specifically I'd love to see the album 'Doin' Tha Thing' on Prestige, featuring Freddie Hubbard on top form. Any help would be great! Joe

• There doesn't seem to be a lot of content from this great jazz pianist. Specifically I'd love to see the album 'Doin' Tha Thing' on Prestige, featuring Freddie Hubbard on top form. Any help would b...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Jazz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song Title - Spotify PH ad

Anyone can identify this song? Been hearing this for a while since I deactivated my Premium while waiting for my AirPods Pro to arrive. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks! PS: sorry in advanced if I screen recorded (just in case it violates ...

• Music Fan
  • Anyone can identify this song? Been hearing this for a while since I deactivated my Premium while waiting for my AirPods Pro to arrive.   Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks!   ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song from new Spotify Ad

The song in this ad goes like this: "Wish that I could see your face again" and sung by a male singer. Anyone know what song this is? This is what the advert looks like btw.

• Casual Listener
  • The song in this ad goes like this:  "Wish that I could see your face again" and sung by a male singer. Anyone know what song this is?   This is what the advert looks like btw.
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes